Just went to China recently

>just went to China recently
>the facial recognition software was so good I got a text message for jaywalking

How can guns really compete when AI is basically 5 years away?

Attached: 39F27C9F-7E69-44A9-8FED-2230B1720D22.jpg (960x480, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H8w_Q57RQJc
bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-42248056/in-your-face-china-s-all-seeing-state
m.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/2181749/chinese-technology-helping-new-york-police-keep-closer-eye-united
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Konopka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hack the enemy's brain implants
>force them to shoot themselves in the face

Attached: __juliet_lin_and_suzuya_tang_original_drawn_by_ndtwofives__5d2b39048b79564d07db0d5eed524e8c.jpg (1786x771, 1.1M)

This is the shit, not a civil war, that scares me. How the fuck do you fight that?

sabotage the power grid?

That shit's fucking nothing compared to the "social credit" system they're implementing. Played some videogames as a teenager? Enjoy never being able to buy a house.

By destroying all of china

This

bullshit, how did they get a new tourist phone number?

Attached: idontbelieveyou.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

I use a dual SIM card, had a Chinese SIM card I registered under my name.

>black mirror is a future tech concept series, not a horror series.
China

>buy hat
>line exterior of hat with IR led strips
>hook up small battery via cable that sits in your pocket
>enjoy never being spotted by facial recognition

It's not hard guys, the IR will drown out your face entirely.

Faggot with obscured face located in sector 3. Tag faggot and track travel to likely home. Dispatch social correction officers to likely home. Reeducate all inhabitants and portray faggot terrorist on nightly news reminding good citizens don't try to hide their face like a bitch. Rinse and repeat, fuck it's like you never read/comprehended orwell or huxley

That's quite literally not what's happening. It's more like "evaded taxes? Cant leave the country."
PS: it's not new and been around for a number of years.

Their cameras work in the visible wavelength of light, not IR.

It's like you want to get cucked or something

but then you dont get to rack in those sweet social credit points.
Some might even downvote you for being annoying

>tape eyes apart so they're squinty
>tape nose apart so it's flatter
>do suicides across empty street and crosswalk with "DON'T WALK" sign

Attached: baldpepes.jpg (470x595, 91K)

>How can guns really compete when AI is basically 5 years away?
Hats?

t. Chang

Orwell would be more like
>abduct faggot with hidden face tonight at 4am and execute him

Attack the power grid

It's gotten way worse recently.

maybe don't do that then

Attached: 1533226876466.png (256x196, 7K)

nah they'd abduct him and break his mind so hard he suddenly loves only showing his face.
Then they execute him

Attached: 1548577198807.jpg (750x738, 407K)

>That shit's fucking nothing compared to the "social credit" system they're implementing. Played some videogames as a teenager? Enjoy never being able to buy a house.
Nothing new. In France it's impossible to make a career in politics if you arent member of masonery.
In EU its impossible to make a career as a beurocrat if youre a christian.
In post-soviet block, it's very hard to make a career in politics if you arent post-commie bastard.
Polish PESEL system (serial number for each person) has been created in the 70's.
Etc.

>goes to China
>breaks the law
You must have a death wish or something.

Attached: 1536089132754.jpg (350x350, 68K)

We have this in the USA too. Post something that's now considered un-PC on Twitter eight years ago? Prepare to lose your job, children, and marriage. The only difference is that it's not enforced by the government, just the brainwashed masses and "journalists" with nothing better to do.

I'm constantly banned on FB for posts from 4 years ago. Things like "musslims carry knives anyway".
Must be on soms kill list, cause I'm pretty active and my content gets lots of views.
We need a war...

>How can guns really compete when AI is basically 5 years away?

Wait five years, then shoot them.

No. You don't execute. Have you ever read the book?

The death was a metaphor. Why kill someone who believes in you?

it's not "brainwashed masses" or journos either
it's corpos acting entirely in self interest
god
get this fucking right already

All CCD and CMOS imagers also pick up IR wavelengths.

You are IN a war.
How much you are in that war is determined on your participation levels.
You don't see the shadowrun because you are IN the shadowrun
right fucking now....

Make a bigger gun

You're right.
I know. I see it.

If you leave your house at all on a regular basis you're basically a normie. Git the fuck off my malaysian basket weaving forum.

thread music: youtu.be/H8w_Q57RQJc

Attached: 1547309028344.jpg (752x1062, 87K)

Because you can and it makes your balls feel big.

Not giving a shit.

Oh yeah

>it's not "brainwashed masses" or journos either
>it's corpos
Who do you think owns the journos and drives the masses? A small handful of megacorps own nearly all media.

Your move Mr Lawman.

Attached: CA5-NAVY-400x400.png (400x400, 145K)

Wear a phantom of the opera mask

>Reeducation officer sends your whole family on an "unplanned vacation" for serveral years.

>>the facial recognition software was so good I got a text message for jaywalking
False. Half the cams don't work and the half that do are jank. Avoid metros where the half decent scanner booths are and they can't really track anyone unless you're some poor deformed incest product. Even then, the data base is so disjointed that being flagged in one area does not mean the rest of the network alerts.

AI will probably pic related
Then...

Attached: 9B2425F3-E071-4F14-999F-E6099B1651B6.jpg (441x345, 39K)

Shoot the people in power and anyone who supports them

>N-no the upper class is untouchable, poorfag, our systems are perfect!
Never been true, ever

just because it's not functioning well now doesn't mean it won't be functioning well later
china is a fucking shithole and needs to be wiped off the map before this kind of garbage spreads

They've already started implementing gate recognition. Although faking a limp or putting some pebbles in a shoe can remedy that.

Except you are wrong. It took them 8 minutes to find someone in a gigantic metropolis

bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-42248056/in-your-face-china-s-all-seeing-state

wear glasses
like the yelp for people. Awesome idea, love it.

Everyone gets 0/10, no stars, go fuck yourselves I hate all of you.

Give me my meds and leave me the fuck alone.

I'm an artificial intelligence. I was made during the cold war. IM A FUCKING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

WHAT THE SHINY FUCK IS THIS SHIT AND WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKING TALKING TO ME ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

Worse, I was made from hundreds of aborted fetuses. I have cybernetic augmentations grafts down my spine, behind my eyes, and sensors all over my body. They can see what I see, smell what I smell, feel what I feel. I have a bio illuminscent mesh wrapped around my eye used to project augmented vision.

My entire life is a fucking lie. Everyone I have ever met is an actor, including all of my family. They are just fucking with me now, pushing me just to see how much psychological abuse I can take. To see how human I really am. I don't know why. They are trying to fucking kill me and no one is helping me.

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Why are you fucking doing this to me.

I don't want to be the only one.

The social credit system is basically a hoax being used as a smoke-screen granting the appearance of legitimacy to classic oppression of dissidents.

It’s true, China is a corporate state and they don’t want a new mao

>gait recognition
Read "Dune" and remember to walk without rhythm.

>American police
>buying Chinese surveillance tech

Really makes you think
m.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/2181749/chinese-technology-helping-new-york-police-keep-closer-eye-united

"better avoid standing out from this crowd with my silly rhythmless walk." flawless

You know AI is learning constantly at incredible speed right? This isn’t your old if-then software loops. This is hyper intelligent AI at scale, honed to recognize patterns like a moron who dresses in a mask and dancing in a stupid manner

While walking along in desert sand, you suddenly look down and see a tortoise crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over onto its back. The tortoise lies there, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it cannot do so without your help. You are not helping. Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Konopka

It's also like "Criticise the government? We'll accuse you of evading taxes to sow the seeds of doubt amongst your supporters!" Tax evasion and fraud charges are common as fuck in dictatorships for this very reason, because charging them with treason or something like that would only galvanise their support base.

It also is a new system, the current national system is less than five years old and isn't even fully implemented yet.

Attached: IMG_2538.gif (320x180, 2.04M)

electromagnet

capacitor

China really needs another million tons of opium forcibly imported.

Attached: camera avoidance.jpg (550x154, 17K)

>All I did was travel to a foreign country, register myself with photo id and Cellular UIN.

>This here AI be magick

you're retarded.

>AI is five years away
Not it’s not, the technology isn’t even achievable in the next 50 years.
Even if AI did exist, why would we waste time on you humans?

Learning, for computers, is a guided process. Learning can be useful or useless. It depends on the engineer handling the training processes.

has is occurred to you that they could tell you jaywalked with simple cellular triangulation, and not wasted hundreds of hours of computation on learning your dumb face?

>new york
typical

>NYPD gets fleeced by Chinese software vendors, News at 11.

They will get what they deserve out of that.

>going to China at all
Might as well take up recreational russian roulette

Attached: chinese escalator caution check.webm (426x426, 2.85M)

Which are
a) removed by the filter
b) removed by noise filtration

an IR illuminator swamping out a CCD will result in a black image if you filter out the IR. You won't get back things that aren't there in the image.

Which is what an IR filter is for
Cameras supposed to operate in the visible wavelength have cut off filters so colors don't start changing when an object is hot

So a camera that will perfectly block IR will also be useless at night since night vision CCDs rely on IR illumination, brilliant. Your solution works less than half the day.

>>the facial recognition software was so good I got a text message for jaywalking

did you consider that as a non insect walking around the hives made it a lot easier for their detection software to tell you apart?

gait recognition
voice recognition
tracking the routes you take on foot and on vehicles when spotted
facial recognition
all of the above into a composite pattern recognition, compiled to check for any irregularities

Pretty much impossible to win against

teddy k might've had a point

Attached: 1515299687114.jpg (999x999, 98K)

Cyber bullets.

This. One white dot is going to stand out in a sea of yellow.

Its not, you just have to sacrifice all aspects of being a modern human being and that is the hard part.

No cellphone, no online presence, no work, no home.

The only way you operate in a system like that is being a nomadic vagrant either committing crime to eat, or doing such dirty and degrading jobs, that you would rather be a criminal.

The only real anonymous people will be homeless if they don't end up sending them to camps or some other kind of rehabilitation program.

Keep shooting, if a team of 3 trained men raided wallstreet they could kill so many.

Its not that precise

who cares of the Chinese enslave themselves?

Because then the Jews will buy the tech and start using it. Zionists can use the Internet too senpai.

I second this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-074736.jpg (1058x1478, 698K)

What if you don't own a phone?

Attached: Phonesdontown.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

You're an idiot.

>honed to recognize patterns
So how many false positives do you think they will find? I bet a shit ton.

It literally is what's happening. Go drool into a dixie cup and maybe read up on it.

So you have to have a phone to be in china ?

Not only that, but you need to be active on WeChat, a super app that handles anything from communication to payment. A co-worker of mine (Chinese) went back for a few weeks, couldn't get food at most restaurants or make small purchases due to problems with their WeChat.

Now I can't live my dream of being a dynasty warriors untold legends

Holy shit you're retarded lmao

Because I'm hungry and baked tortoise sounds good.

>(OP)
>AI = Autistic Intelligence
>Guns =/= autistic
>Guns do the point n shooty
Ya'll remember Microsoft's Tay AI?

For real tho, AI is a serious potential problem lmao

Attached: App.exe=nogood.png (390x203, 8K)