Euro gun license thread

What's your history of how you got a gun own or even carry license. In Europe. Most of you will be Hunters probably but I'm still curious how people here got their guns to inspire other people in countries with harsher laws to get their license.

Attached: 134110216.jpg (3696x2448, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBFk5oa9imw&fbclid=IwAR3lAZm0fr_RyK8bWqQPrSSBDtJ-eSECB4JUV7dksocluMceQSkx9ay0onw
german-rifle-association.de/eugunban-entwurf-des-bmi/?fbclid=IwAR15RidQuejWSUAtpB3uMR88RsTdoam-VwbaYmtLRGVjfH_btFgRN4T6s9Y
vintageguns.co.uk/articles/obsolete-calibre-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden. 1 in 5 owns rifles.
>take basic hunting course
>pass a theory test and gun handling/shooting test
>apply for license
>get license
>use license to buy rifle in specific caliber

if I would want a sporting rifle I just sign up with a marksman club and then apply for a rifle, or even a handgun.

Finland
>shoot for a bit
>go ask for a permit from the local PD
>prove you're actually shooting
>deal with bureaucratic bullshit and interview with the commissar
>acquire license
>buy gun
>show gun at the PD
>enjoy indefinite permit
Mandated 2y waiting time for handguns, and permits are valid only for 5 years at a time.

I currently own a 9mm pistol and two semi-auto rifles in 5.56 and 7.62x39.

I'm Australian and am looking to migrate to Austria within the next decade (global economic/political future aside). I'm a professional soldier with a large amount of capital. I have my centre-fire and handgun licences.

I'm would like to pick-up a HK223 or build a Mk18 as those are the platforms I'm familiar with, however I understand licencing and ownership will only occur five years after citizenship is achieved. Can any natives provide insight to what the shooting culture is like over there? I understand there's a few clubs relating to IPSC and three-gun, but any info would be good. Cheers.

Attached: 1502220130597.jpg (686x1024, 42K)

Spain
>be military officer
>credentials are automatically the license for all guns
Feelsgoodman.png

is it possible to own a semi auto version of the rk62 as a civi in binland?

Bought land in Estonia and joined a hunting club. Getting a license was pretty easy compared to my expectations. I brought one rifle from the US (ruger no.1 in .375) to qualify and brought it home with me when I left. If I start spending more time there I’ll probably get a semi-auto rifle and a pistol, maybe join the EDL since it would make things easier and most of my hunting club are already members. Only obstacle is that ridiculous language.

Basically their rules are
>be a citizen or legal resident
>have a hunting permit, membership in a shooting sports org, or membership in EDL or military/police
>Get a health checkup (waived if you’re in EDL or military/police)
>bring two passport photos and €100-500 for fees, depending
>pass a exam to prove you can safely operate and maintain a weapon

And you’re done. Weapons are registered and if the police feel the need they can inspect your home to insure the weapons and ammo are being safely and securely stored. In practice I’m told this never happens unless they’re investigating you for something and want an excuse to seize your stuff or harass you. I lived in Germany years ago and it was exponentially more complicated. I live in japan today.. where I won’t even bother to try getting a permit.

Yes, but good luck buing one for less then 3,000€. And at that price point, you're better off just buying an AR.

Also from Finland. Own two handguns, a shotgun and five rifles. But yeah. Basically you just need a "reason" to own a gun and you'll get one. Valid reasons being sports/hunting. So prove you're a hunter = able to buy pretty much any shotgun or bolt/lever-action rifle
sports = able to buy guns for said sport, so AR's and pistols for IPSC, revolvers for silhouette shooting and so on.

There's a lot of retardation and dumb license shit going on, and we still don't know if the new EU law will ban all magazines for rifles past 10 rounds in size (because criminals follow laws and don't know how to change magazines).

Also the fact that every time I want a new gun, I need to go through the process again, and it costs 90€ to apply for a license. So even if I already have super dangerous Glocks and ARs, I still need to apply for a license to get a bolt-action .22.

Honestly I think globally (even in the States) the world would be a better place if we regulated guns like cars. Attend a course, get your gun license, and then are free to buy, own, shoot and get pretty much any guns you want.

>inb4 tactical nukes for civilians
I mean, sure, though I doubt anyone would be fucking stupid enough to sell one to you
>inb4 machine guns for civilians
I mean, sure, if there's someone who's willing to sell those. Atleast then the machine gun would be safe in a legal gun owners hands instead of somehow ending up stolen and being attached to a gangbangers flatbed.

Of course?
Personally I have a DDV7 AR at the moment and gonna grab an RK76 or 95 next year if I have the extra money.
t. Another binn.

Just shoot IPSC lmao.

>the new EU law will ban all magazines for rifles past 10 rounds in size
Dont spread misinfornation. Even if the law passes, the effect is simply that you need another fucking permit for the mags of 10+ rounds. They're not "banning" them as that would be impossible to enforce.

Austria has cool laws. Weapons are classified a bit like this

mil. weapons - handguns and self feeders - carabine repeaters - breakreloading guns

every citizen can buy the last one after a background check and the ome before after a longer check and waiting period.

Even if the EU tries that silly shit there’s really no penalty for ignoring it (like the Czechs) or coming up with a way to circumvent it like saying all militia members are exempt from magazine bans.

>regulated like cars

The fundamental difference here is whether you believe that you exist to serve the gov or the gov exists to serve you. The philosophy the US was founded on can be summarized as “the state exists to protect individual liberties (meaning natural rights), not to limit them”.

>and we still don't know if the new EU law will ban all magazines for rifles past 10 rounds in size

"And we still don't know" being the important part here. From my understanding Germany, for example, is looking to completely ban those magazines, or make it "possible" to get a license but actually keep it impossible.

Also why would it be impossible to enforce?

>See a 30 round magazine
>Call cops
>Guns taken away

Sure, trying to confiscate every single magazine would be impossible, but good luck trying to use your illegal magazines anywhere.

Yeah but again, I live in Finland, and they're apparently in the mood to take it up to ass from the EU so we'll get some retarded laws of our own because of this. I'm hoping we won't, but there will most likely be some retarded changes.

>Finland

You’d know better than me, but I think your gov would be publicly cooperative while actively undermining the effort. I find the mag exemption for “militia” very plausible.

But even then.. maybe another €30 permit. Or, who’s going to stop you from owning the mags?

>Germany
Hunting course is 2,5 months of night school two times a week and shooting plus weapons knowledge every sunday, then you have a written, oral and practical test (shooting and safe handling of weapons) and voila you're a hunter.
Now you can buy 2 handguns (3 if you go trapping, which might require an extra course) and as many longguns as you want, no size or caliber restrictions other than suitable for hunting
Weapons have to be stored in a safe with a specific resistance (700€+ cost), unloaded (but a full mag can be in the safe)
A lot of older hunters here are mega-fudds, but it's changing slowly

Attached: C1C6204F-7E15-491B-AE1D-1357C4425895_v0_h[1].jpg (520x311, 32K)

Amerimutts will be so jealous
We have no need for gun license in bongland any more
I bought some full auto AKs, box of handguns and such from a man speaking with strange accent behind some industrial units.
As long as I won't say men are men on twitter police will not bother me at all

Attached: 1546351318943.jpg (620x709, 229K)

Aesthetic picture desu

We thought so, too. There was a lot of active resisting to get the "reservist clause" in there, basically the idea was that we could go "Yeah reservists need bigger mags so they're exempt from this" but THEN when it actually came time to write the Finnish version of the EU mandated law, our lawmakers started going "eh but like this is too broad the EU won't like it, let's just make it that it only applies to those who have an active role in the military, are male, between 20-40, and only for AK and AR rifles". And now we have our hunters, reservists, gun salesmen and so on and so forth trying to stop this retardation before it actually becomes a law.

Again, the problem isn't owning, it's using. If it's illegal to own a 30-round magazine, you can't really mosey down to the range and just hope that everyone will be in on your little conspiracy against the government.

>tfw this was supposed to be an enforceable law like half a year ago but it keeps getting postponed because the proposals get turned down due to them being shit, poorly worded or stupid
>tfw we haven't gotten any shit about it from the EU, so we could just, y'know, not do it and be okay
>tfw this has no effect on terrorism or safety but herp derp fuckshit let's make the life of lawful gun owners more difficult.

You know what's the most law-abiding group of people in all of EU? Legal gun owners. Because if they as much as threaten you drunk at a bar or drive over the speed limit, they may lose their licenses.

But hey, there's no fucking way anyone could steal a 30-round magazine if they're banned. Or that they'd use a pump-action shotgun to shoot up a school. Or school shooters don't know what a "ree-load" is so they can't shoot anyone because they only have ten bullets.

AND they're apparently trying to ban lead from being used in guns because muh environment.

All in all, fuck everything. Shit.

Here's a blackpowder pistol for reading this fucking rant.

Attached: Vermintide made me do this.jpg (937x882, 458K)

France
I own 4 guns, soon to be 5.
>open the phone book, look for the nearest range
>go to the range on a Saturday
>tell people there that I'm interested in sport shooting and would like to sign up
>fill up a paper
>go to the doctor to get a certificate
>bring it back to the range with a copy of my ID and 150€ for the yearly membership
>get my license 2 weeks later and start purchasing guns and ammo

Lol I feel for you bro. You have my sympathies. In Estonia nobody seems worried about it. I just assumed it would be similar for Finns.

A.E.I.O.U. Alles Erdreich Ist Oestereich Untertan

Austria is No. 10 among the most civilian armed countries in the world.
Hunting is a part of the culture and generally accepted, as well as shooting clubs, which are strongly culturally rooted (even historically since clubs played a role in the napoleonic wars and ww1), especially in the western states. every villiage has at least one shooting/hunting club, the bigger communities have more to offer, ipsc is present in every state but real 3 gun is not possible everywhere, ´cause its often limited to 100 m ranges.
handgun ipsc is widely spread.

Bolt actions, lever, actions, shotguns, pump action rifles are free to buy in almost unlimted numbers for every citizen who is min. 18 years old and has no criminal record.
Pistols, Revolvers, Semi auto rifles and shotguns as well as lever action shotguns require citizenship, no record, psycho test, arms course (its a cakewalk) and a proper storage like a save or smth., depending on your living circumstances.
Full autos or pump action shotguns are almost unobtanium, but there is a backdoor for collectors.

cont.

Attached: AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg (550x217, 18K)

In finland the difference will be (if it passes) that 10+ mags will need another fucking permit to use with a firearm. That's it.
Its impossible to enforce a blanket ban on mags because there are innumerable war memorial mags owned by non-firearm owners. For example I know two people who have old DP and Suomi-KP mags in their homes.

cont.

Semiauto rifles are limited to certain types like schmeisser/oberland/sig/hera ar15s/ar10s, steyr aug, beretta storm, remington 7400, sig 556 and so on, the usual stuff.
military surplus semiautos are till the end of the year unobtanium, but, see below.
handguns come in all the flavours.

things like garand, sks, semi ak etc. will become legal next christmas.
luckily, our right wing government shits on the eu comission by keeping
high caps still available thru the ipsc/sports shooting backdoor and by making all the nice surplus semiautos legal.
hk allowed in .223 is only the slb 7 afaik.

once you have a licence for semiautos, pistols and so on (one covers all), you will keep it, exept you fuck up badly by drug or violence related shit. and better not get caught drunk more than 2 times driving.
even if the gubbment bans guns in the future, they cant just take em, private property and a mans 4 walls are holy in austria, they had to give an exceptional special permit to every pumpgun owner when these were declared illegal (by a lefty government of course)
you will get a visit every 5 years from the cops who look after your gun storage and if all guns are still there and stored save enough, as well if you have any shooting reslults (no competition, anything like a range bill will do) from the last 6 months or a course paper to proof that you keep your shooting abilities up, except you only have collectors pieces.

con. 1

Attached: Edition-Winkler-Hermaden-Österreichs-Kriegsmarine-01.jpg (1200x743, 348K)

I'd laugh but I'd rather cry because the wording they used in the laws about Suomi-KP magazines was to say "loading devices made for weapons that began manufacturing before 1946 are exempt from this law".

cont.1

I got a visit last year, the cop compared the gun serials in his files with what i had in my locker,
and then we had a chat about my 70 surplus rifles and how the state competitions are going (guy was a shooting instructor and a cop), done in 10 mins, no drama.

Oh, and please dont be a nigger, muslim rat, sloteye, lefty basedboy/libtard, we dont need no scum like that here.
And every time we weed the subhumans out, the kikes and the press go batshit for the next 70-80 years on us (you know, holo -hoax and stuff)
White seculars or christian with a stable personality and rational worldview are welcome of course.

Attached: 19ad1ecc900bc1b667d77a8c8a29e26d.jpg (1280x908, 128K)

And what about RK mags that people take home from the army all the time?

Illegal. RK-type (AK) weapons started manufacturing in 1947.

Oh shit better hope SUPO isnt following this discussion or me and half a dozen of my army friends will suddenly become criminals if the law passes.

Yeah, I know. This is why this law is so fucking stupid.

Firearms United and Poland delivers (English subtitles available)
youtube.com/watch?v=OBFk5oa9imw&fbclid=IwAR3lAZm0fr_RyK8bWqQPrSSBDtJ-eSECB4JUV7dksocluMceQSkx9ay0onw

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 33K)

>Switzerland
Bolt actions/break-actions/single shots only require a clean criminal record extract
Semi-autos/pump-actions/Levers action require an acquisition permit that cost 50 bucks and it delivered in a week or two and can be used to buy up to 3 firearms from the same seller
Full-Autos/Suppressors/Night visions scopes/lasers require a 100bucks "tax stamp" and a "good reason" ( it means that you have to say that it's for collecting )

And buying ammo require an acquisition permit no older than 3 years or a criminal record extract no older than 3 month

So yeah pretty easy going laws

That's what I, fellow german, am going to do. Not just because of the gun but also. Am also a fisher so i just like getting my hands dirty I guess

Very similar to Austria

seems like I'm gonna move into either.

Yes, there are a lot of hoops, but I find it good that you have to learn basic biology and weapons handling before you are allowed to shoot at animals

Attached: Reh-3[1].png (752x691, 116K)

germcuck defending why he has to suck the gubbments cock.
Wos stimmt mit eich piefke eigentlich nit?

Du denkst also es wäre für das Tierwohl und die Jagdsicherheit besser, wenn jeder einfach so ohne irgendwelches Vorwissen im Wald rumballern dürfte?
Ich finde viele von den Regelungen auch übertrieben (alle jagbaren Vögel auswendig können oder solche Späße die es manchmal gibt), aber ein bisschen Grundwissen über Tieranatomie und Verhalten sowie grundlegende Kenntnisse über den sicheren Umgang mit Waffen und wo man im Wald hinschießen sollte und wo nicht sind mir doch sehr lieb, denn ich möchte nicht im orangen Plattenträger durch den Wald gehen müssen

Stop talking german, this is an English thread.

So you think it would be better for the animal and the saftey of hunters if just everyone without any Hunting-knowledge could go shooting around in forests? I do actually think that some regulations are a bit over the top (like knowing all huntable birds by name and stuff like that), but a certain degree of basic knowledge about the safe handling of weapons and where you can and should not shoot is something I kinda like, cause I dont want to have to wear orange warn vests around in forests.

there, I translated anons post.

das tierwohl ist mir furzegal.
ich jage für den tiefkühler ,fürs fleisch.
der ganze gruenberockte lodenmaskenball ist
mir sowas von zu wieder.
das man hinters blatt schießt weiss wohl jeder der keinen bock auf nachsuche hat, aber als revier BESITZER sitz ich auch mal gern mit dem ar 15 mit einem vollen 30er Magazin im hochsitz und denk mir, der landesjaegermeister kann mir mit seinem jagdgesetz den blanken ungewischten arsch lecken, und der aufsichtsjaeger weiss sowieso was er zu tun hat wenn er aufsichtsjäger bleiben will: klappe halten.

english is so simple, i have to write german a bit in between, or my iq goes down.

Sorry
Thank you for translating my post!
But in the last sentanece I said I don't want to go around with an orange plate carrier in the woods, sorry for nitpicking

Ah, und genau du bist der Grund wieso Jäger teilweise einen so schlechten Ruf haben
Ah okay, you're the reason hunters have such a bad reputation

I once met an Austrian who despises Germans.

Are crossbows a good alternative free of cucked loisence fuckery? I'm sure we'll see some serious repeaters in the coming years. What do you think?

Attached: crossbowpistol2-630x339.jpg (630x339, 50K)

am a german who despises german

i am weird

Where did you read that with christmas and magazine loophole? I want to buy an ak but that is level A weapon so im wondering if that will be legal 2020

There's a few guns we can get without a license here. Need a license to buy ammo but you can always get a one year license, pile up as many rounds as you can buy and then not renew for the next year

translated in short:
-i hunt for meat
-i dont give a fuck about funny hunters rituals/laws
-its my land, so who will see what i do some miles deep in the wood? no fucking one.
-ar15 vs. deer: the final solution pt.2, austria edition, go be buttmad with your Blaser single shot woodclass 11 richly engraved hunter gayboomstick.

t. hitlers great grandson

und fürn piefke:
keine sorge saupreis, ich denk über die meisten jäger genauso, zu 90% trottel die glauben sie sind was besseres mit ihren herumgecucke "letzer biss"- aber hauptsache stundenlang nachgesucht weil mit bleifreier muni waidwund geschossen, und bevor der hundeführer abfängt noch ein bisschen vom hund zerfleischt. die ganzen jagdgesetze sind doch die blanke heuchelei.

19.12.2019 new gun laws comes into effect:
all illegal semiautos become legal because all semiautos that cant be built back into auto easily become legal.
that raises an even more imprtant question:
a sks or an akm/ak47, Jow Forums, what should i get?
same question for garand and m14.

oh, and the germcucks completely ban all high caps without backdoors, golden plating at its best. i wonder why they hate themselves so much...

Oh fuck yeah. Thx for the info user, Austria is getting seriously better after all the lefties are slowly dying. I will definitly get myself an akm or an sks not sure yet

>why do germans hate themselves
The unabomber discusses leftists:

Attached: E0CDB1D6-91AB-4EED-B787-6E3B2C064399.png (1200x1650, 135K)

>(even in the States)
Fuck off, keep your cuckoldry over there and away from here.

Where you from? What guns can you get?

The only license free guns you can get in Germany are black powder single-shots. Two barrels? Sorry full license needed. You need a pyro license for powder though. Not sure if it's worth much since many ranges don't allow BP.

pure gold.
now i know why the nazis put lefties in the camps AND treated them worse than ordinary criminals: they actually like it to be abused.

Attached: 9508965038_a8e11c8404_k.jpg (2048x1365, 2.13M)

why not putting all politicans and state officials against the wall and execute them? would that help germany to uncuck? i mean, if they want it with single shot black powders, they can have it. true napoleonic style.

France. Most pre-1900 guns are unregulated and don't need to be registered. There's a list of exceptions like all the Mauser 98 family but you can buy a Swedish Mauser over the counter with just a valid ID to prove you're over 18.
Black powder is also unregulated so you can buy a replica revolver and ammunition freely.

Slovakia.
>decide to want to get gun license
>check internet site of police department
>send them application (for ccw license category)
>they reply that I have to prove the need
>I go there in person where policeman openly tells me that Im not going to get ccw because I dont need one, I surely wouldnt want to shoot someone and this is order of interior ministry which is less than law, but they dont give a fuck
>write some official letter citing the law trying to push them, they dont give a fuck
>ultimately cuck out and agree with license to own firearm
>learn some basic stuff about law, go to test, few weeks later get gun license
>few more weeks later browsing forum about guns trying to decide what to get find out that category I got isnt going to exist after new eu law gets into effect and people will most likely have to apply for ccw license which police told me I have no chance to get

He really nailed it as far as explaining intersectionality, celebrations of mental disorders and degenerate behaviors, and the whole “privilege” nonsense. Really makes you think.

Attached: 769B2EBA-3A1D-4EBA-8E30-135D94A5F0B0.jpg (680x680, 23K)

A society gets the leaders it deserves. The problem is that the majority of Germans actually are leftists and buy in to this nonsense. Look at how smug Californians and New Yorkers are.

the unabomber was too woke for his own good man

>the germcucks completely ban all high caps without backdoors

Bullshit, there are several different proposals for the law which are just in the ministry and not even in parliament yet, but nothing specific
Stop reading bullshit panic websites

Well that's nice. There was plenty good stuff around as of 1900. So theoretically you could get an old Winchester levergat as well?
Absolute best we can get here are those needle guns Chassepot or Dreyse which cost a fortune at around 2k €.
Oh an I envy your ability to go full Buffalo Bill with your cap and ball revolvers.

I unironically have done this in burgerland

This is unironically reality in bongland
Police of vice and virtue is not bothered with criminals any more, only with non-crime hate incidents
Ahhh death throws of dying society

Attached: feels good.jpg (306x305, 26K)

german-rifle-association.de/eugunban-entwurf-des-bmi/?fbclid=IwAR15RidQuejWSUAtpB3uMR88RsTdoam-VwbaYmtLRGVjfH_btFgRN4T6s9Y

All proposals versions of german gun laws have been implemented without changes, at least without changes that would make it better for gun owners.

face it, german gun owners get fucked again,
like berlin pussy in the spring of ´45.

in the meanwhile, im going for a hunting trip in the austrian / german borderland saalforst.
if merkels head explodes if i cross the green border with my rifle back and forth without loicence multiple times, for the lulz?

This is basically at an earlier stage than Feinsteins total awb ban and confiscation, we will see what the future brings, hopefully resistance from all hunters and shooters

Attached: belt fed machine gun with extended clip.jpg (2048x1536, 726K)

Britain
Obsolete calibre requires nothing, just buy the thing.

Guns you can actually shoot require a licence, fee (for licence) and valid reason (just say you're using it for sport) you've got your basic shotgun certificate which only allows you to have 2+1 shotguns (can't have detachable magazines)
You also have section 1 firearms, which is all rifles up to .50 bmg that aren't semi automatic, lots of people use lever release and straight pull instead, you can also own any non full auto shotgun and semi automatics in .22 rimfire (this distinction is important because .22 rimfire isn't only .22lr)

Section 7.1/7.3 also exists for handguns and is basically the same licence process as section 1 but you have to prove that the handgun is historically significant enough to be owned without deactivation

Then you have Section 5, which basically just means you're a gun maker or gun store owner.

Slovakia here. Authorities have to issue you a gun license if you pass simple law and gun handling course. However its up to them, wheter they isue you ccw or "keep the gun at home or range only" license.

Also to get long gun license you have to be registered as hunter or be a member of sport shooting club.

Attached: 1548340529841.jpg (793x671, 44K)

would 7,65x53 arg. or 8x56rs be such an obsolete caliber? ´cause its a lot of bang in the .308 area that would be available.

I don't believe they are, we have different standards of obsolete here so even .455 isn't listed.

Here is a full list: vintageguns.co.uk/articles/obsolete-calibre-list/

Although the law technically says if you can argue in court that a round is obsolete you can keep the gun you would still have to own the gun illegally to start with. At least that's the interpretation I got when I looked at it.

I should say, with obsolete guns you cannot legally own ammunition or reloading accessories for them (not sure what the law thinks about brass cases with bullets without any primer or powder) you have to own them as a curio. Basically you can own them but can't do shit with them legally.

The closest to .308 we can own on obsolete is 7.5x53.5 Swiss from the 1889 Schmidt Rubin rifle.

Really the best rifles you can get on it are 1886 Mannlichers (there is a Czech company makes Mannlicher brass but it's like 6 euros a pop), 1889 Schmidts, Martini Henrys/Greener police shotguns (only in .577 or 14 bore)

You can also get various trials mausers etc and T-Gewehrs but they're exceptionally rare and take brass that you can't find anymore so I refuse to count them as reasonable options.

anyone knows how you get guns in greece ?

I´d say, you better rely on the good old black market for shtf, and you better do it fast.
who is gonna be left to ask for a loicence if there is nothing left to eat after an hard brexit?

Join Golden Dawn

If you want to argue about Brexit go onto Jow Forums instead of ruining a thread with your bullshit. Faggot.

Ireland here
pic related

Before you ask, no, the island isn't teeming with AR180s, AKs and M16s, they're all stashed away in a council house in Belfast

Attached: eireguns.png (662x840, 93K)

Lol that’s so confusing and gay. Like, can any Western Euros NOT have some stupid convoluted laws?

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT

How is Nigs´n Pakis raping brit girls going right now? Are Rothenham and Tottenham completely BLACKED (R) by now?

Wouldnt you like to have less cucked gun laws to protect your kids? why did u vote for these asshats who made that possible? why no 5th november pt.2., this time the fuse is lit edition?

write your legislators to not implement eu bullshit

>das Tierwohl ist mir furzegal
Edgy.
>Ich jage für den Tiefkühler
Ein 75ha. Trapper, also.
>Scheiß Lodenjockel
ES IST NICHT NUR EINE PHASE
>Hinters Blatt um Nachsuchen zu vermeiden
Schon mal eine Sau geschossen?
>Manchmal sitze ich sogar mit dem 30er Magazin auf dem Hochsitz
So zeigt man's den politischen Eliten!
>Mein Grundstück
Der einzige Punkt in diesem Text, der nicht zum fremdschämen ist.

Langsam habe ich das Gefühl, dass die Tatsache, dass Sportschützen vom Gesetz unnötig kujoniert werden nur zu mehr Mall-Ninjas unter den Jägern führt.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

important thing - shotguns are shall issue, everything else not but close

shoot legislators then, better yet shoot up EU parliment

France
>can own up to 24 guns
>"only" 12 handguns/revolver/semi-auto rifles (category B guns)
>no caliber restriction
>take one year to get a category B
>need to be licenced to a official range
>you stop to be licenced = you need to give back the guns
>impossible to avoid registration, even if you clearly want to break the laws
>hard to find choice in guns models and brands, due to a shitty old system on gun sellers
>zero carry allowed, not even knife
>black market take over the top on the South of the country when it come about the shotguns, more frequent than others country
>A LOT of useless paperwork for everything, dissuade a lot of people to get guns, not really "a gun control" thing
>suppressor easy to obtain if you already have the gun for legally

Not too bad, but UE is gonna ruin it with their laws.

(Sorry for the English)

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.37M)

Finn asking from fellow finns.
What are the chances that cop doesn't like look of my gun if I buy ak derivative with buying license that is given for hunting reason, of course I show restricted mag too.
I currently have that buying license and I live in lapin lääni.

Attached: white genes.jpg (466x517, 82K)

Just interpret manufacturing part to touch prototypes and ak mags are legal.

Here in France you can own up to 12 cat B guns byt unlimited cat C. Also if you stop being licensed you only need to hand in cat B, UE law was implemented over the summer btw

Are there any laws anywhere that aren't convoluted as fuck?

No.

If I was to decide about gun ownership requirements they would be following:
Background check and some kind of psych evaluation
Course for basic gun laws and safe handling
Safe enough storing place
Gun registry
Then anything is fine, maybe some extra shit for full-autism, explosives, self defense carry and hunting.

This is just bare bone list but my law would not recognize existence of scary guns and red flags would require some proof.
Currently "being afraid" is big enough reason for finnish cops to steal your shit.
Which is seen by many illegal.

Go ask from Ylilauta.

Is pretty garbage and last time i tried to find live thread about guns I failed at it.

Ylilauta is garbage but the gun thread in /jorma/ is usually pretty good and fact-oriented, atleast some people there. Compared to Jow Forums's "fucking European get out" and other "fun" stuff.

I went there and got answer.
Seems like chance of police accepting shown gun is higher than in southern finland.
That I got license without waiting and problems makes future a little brighter looking.

>Black powder

Depends which ones, some are Cat B.

>Spent my younger years as a layperson believing the misinformation that you need to be threatened to get a gun.
>Kept trying to source illegal guns.
>One of the people I asked says: "Why not just get a legal gun? It's cheaper and not that complicated."
>wat.jpg
>go through the effort of it and today own 10 guns