/ck/ is useless

/ck/ is useless

Where can I find the best MREs?

Attached: 91FYVzxmDgL._SX522_.jpg (522x373, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mountainhouse.com/
us.mealkitsupply.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat a real fucking meal. MREs are meant for field use you absolute fucking cuck. If you've a strong desire to eat overly processed food, and shit literal fucking bricks, go enlist as a fucking infantry men you absolute debased faggot

You can get meals ready to eat at any commercial restaurant.

I just want something to keep in my BoB

I mean theyre very convenient regardless of how processed they are. Sounds like you need more fiber in your diet.

Canned fucking food.
Yeah. The shit's falling out of my mouth because it's more convenient like that anymore.

MREs are bad and expensive.

You can replicate it, only better, by walking around a grocery store. Foil packet tuna, jerky, snack bars, Koolaid packets.

The fuck is your problem?

Canned food would be heavier my guy

>Canned fucking food.
He said bug out bag. Canned food is unnecessarily heavy.

How does one get decent vegetable content in a preserved meal? The things you cited would be great for protein and carbs, but having some vegetables for extra nutrients and minerals would be nice.

mountainhouse.com/
These are apparently not bad I cant say because ive never personally had them.

I'm not shitting and need more fiber.
More leg strength. More endurance. Bigger bag. I'm mostly being a prick for the sake of being a prick at this point because I was initially under the impression that you were one of those fags who has the full capability of consuming normal human food, but chooses to larp and eat MREs for whatever reason. Someone earlier mentioned good sources. Alternative

Canned food is heavy and can have botulinum toxin if damaged or made properly.

You are being an asshole for the sake of being an assholish sperg.

>How does one get decent vegetable content in a preserved meal?
You can get plastic packs with precooked beans, rice, and lentils. Also, dried fruit. That's about as good as you're going to get.

Hmm, I think you got some stuff to work out but thank you for the input

>/ck/ is useless
Seconded. Just alcoholics, fast food, and twice the amount of stupid kids as here.

Attached: saucedooo.png (790x1014, 749K)

Dehydrated foods are fine for backpacking, where you have no worries about lighting a cooking fire and sitting around for a while.

A bug out bag/combat ration should be ready to eat.

Get spanish MREs online, lunches and dinners are pretty OK. Maybe a bit heavy tho.

I was clearing out my webbing from when I served, I found a bunch of biscuits brown, Tabasco and biscuits fruit.
I was probably carring around more carbs with me than munitions.

you forgot the NEET stories about getting weirded out by staff at places they eat remembering their usual order and deciding they need to eat somewhere else

Schizo-user sure is posting a lot lately...

Steve1989MREInfo endorsed these:

us.mealkitsupply.com/

6k for a pallet jesus christ.

If you've got access to a US military base, then the commissary is a official retailer for MREs.

Kek wtf

how does that sandwich smell?

With its nose

I fucking love mountain house. Their meals are expensive though, and are only an entree. I keep a few around to supplement canned goods since they literally never expire.