Friendly reminder

These are legal everywhere.

>12 gauge
>incendiary
>never jams or malfunctions
>one shot is all it takes to burn niggers, spics, and slant eyes to a crisp

If the molotov cocktail were turned into a gun, this would be it.

Remember, LEGAL EVERYWHERE!!

NO LICENSE REQUIRED!!

Attached: 20190128_015055.jpg (807x577, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TV5RxknPu48?t=14
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/15/teen-charged-fatal-fire-three-children-killed/4488059/
youtube.com/embed/GIJPo0he37Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ud1c5w06Y5E
youtube.com/watch?v=mhFyVDBmDVk
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSRAXorLNY
liveleak.com/view?t=d45_1503893521)
fithops.com/products/sight-sound-bear-deterrent-shells-with-launcher
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cant fire anything other than flares
>flares are not lethal
>watches too many movies and plays too many videos games

>have only one shot
>miss
>beaten to death and eaten by niggers
Wonderful

>not lethal

idk senpai they went like 6 inches in ballistic gel then burned through it, i wouldn't want to be hit with one

>doesnt miss
>flare bounces off nog because its a flare
>op gets diddled like the child he is

That's like being 10 feet away from a firework burst
It'll tickle and that's it

>ballistic gel
Not an acceptible substitute for an actual body.

No, dumbfuck. You boobytrap cartridges with flash powder charges tied directly to the primer, spray paint the gun black, and leave it in the hood. Some dindu will try to shoot it, and blow their gay fingers off, and I'll laugh for days at the pink stumps that prove racism is stupid. BASED niggers. How do you feel now, stormfag? I hate centrists and traps, shoot them in the stomach and laugh at their cries of hunger.

I'm too autistic to look at female characters in video games, therefore I'm too autistic to add this egyptian goose noise youtu.be/TV5RxknPu48?t=14 to this egyptian goose picture. DIY

Attached: chuckleduckbutithastodowithguns.jpg (640x463, 87K)

>Jow Forums buys a flare gat

Attached: FlareGunTrick.webm (480x270, 1.16M)

Not legal in Australia

LOL

Attached: tumblr_n279pbc79J1rf1esyo1_250.gif (250x283, 1.14M)

What actually happens if you cut a Camel's hump?

it bleeds

I also played Far Cry 3, but you’re not going to set an entire field on fire with some run of the mill flare.

YOU WILL BE INJURED IF YOU FIRE A 12GA SHOTGUN SHELL OUT OF THIS

There are .22lr inserts for them

all of the milk comes out

These are legal everywhere.

>6 feet long
>Percussive
>Never jams or malfunctions
>one swing is all it takes to crush negroid skull

If a less than lethal baton cartridge were a melee weapon, this would be it.

Remember, LEGAL EVERYWHERE!!

NO LICENSE REQUIRED!!

Attached: 9-305985_1.jpg (550x550, 9K)

/thread

Just load it with a 12 gauge buckshot round so you can hopefully blow your brains out when you fire it so we can make the gene pool a better place.

Spam your shots down a chokepoint when SHTF

Attached: 250px-Execution.png (250x256, 51K)

Unless you're in the UK. Def need a license for it then.

Buy them by the dozen. A bandolier of flareguns is a pretty good look.
Stick some Barb's and shit on the end of the flare so it snags on clothing. Pretty good distraction in a fight. Alternately just come up with all kinds of mad science 12 gage shells to fuck around with.
Oh wow, what a madman... Seriously he looks pissed off at the end that he didn't die.

Stop blazing my team nigger

Yes, to the retards out there, OP should have clarified to use a 12 gauge FLARE. Not a typical shell.

Attached: pain.jpg (229x226, 25K)

>hate centrists and traps, shoot them in the stomach and laugh at their cries of hunger.
>I'm too autistic to look at female characters in video games

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

you get access

>hump a hump

How are you supposed to let authorities know you're stuck in the woods then?

Clearly it has been some time since you've played that mission, because you use a flamethrower, not a flare gun, to burn the fields.

schizoposter? is that you?

They probably meant far cry 2

Couple years ago, some negroid shot one of these (flairs) at a house in Albany or Schenectady or Troy or one of them shitholes and burned the fucking house down. Don't know if anyone killed though, I imagine it can easily happen. They are just as dangerous, if not more so.

1-shot. not good enough

>Loads actual 12 gauge shell
>Blows hand apart, loses eye to shrapnel

that's a modern-day Liberator. when tyranny arrives (and that day is closer than you think given all the communist "red flag" laws), that will be the "real gun getter".
CW2 is close. Stock up few of these.

Learn to reload, you cuck.

thanks based schizoposter.

Attached: 1541342839569.png (453x434, 189K)

I'd actually pay good money to see one of you homos with a brace of day-glo orange flare pistols strapped to your chest like some kind of health and safety pirate.

He was white you double nigger
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/15/teen-charged-fatal-fire-three-children-killed/4488059/

>a brace of day-glo orange flare pistols strapped to your chest like some kind of health and safety pirate
This is a wonderful concept

on the topic of post-grabbening last ditch incendiar self defense why don't you just make handheld starmines but load them up with homebrew white phosphorus?
>cheap
>disposable
>carry 30 on a bandolier
>30° blast of sticky, toxic fire
>won't bounce off
>wont go out
youtube.com/embed/GIJPo0he37Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ud1c5w06Y5E
youtube.com/watch?v=mhFyVDBmDVk

>make like 5 pounds of WP
>make 1000 of these
>package in waterproof boxes with manual
>airdrop in unfree countries
>???
>profit

Attached: fried rice op meetinghouse.png (1152x648, 36K)

WP can't be shot out and you don't want to breathe the smoke in in case of blowback. Flareguns outperform these starmines because they can

1. Be shot out to long distances.

2. You can carry a lot of ammunition and reload quickly and easily

3. Fire a lot more accurately than these mines of yours.

can i put a stock on one?
or an extended mag?

You can certainly modify it to have a magazine or a rotating drum like in a revolver, but at that point, you won't be able to holster it because it's a 12 gauge and you can't fit 20 12 gauge flare magazine into a pocket.

Putting a stock on it is useless because there's no recoil. You're holding a single hand recoilless rifle.

that weapon is so fun to troll with on payload or attack/defend

Not as fun as medic maining.

That's New Albany, INDIANA. You retard. But it supports my point, doesn't it. I'm talking about Albany NEW YORK. Also, there was another dude then that was busted with the same flare gun but he niggerrigged it to fire a .22 and was arrested. Gotta find that!

Attached: Jah-Juan-Davis-Flare-Gun-Attempted-Murder-Arrest-Albany-160930-and-gun.jpg (800x450, 36K)

The plastic would blow your hand off when you tried to fire anything besides a flair

Hahahahah

Attached: FlarePistol.jpg (1102x1124, 355K)

Plenty of cultists and zombies have been burned to a crisp with the trusty flare gun.

Attached: Flare gun.gif (500x507, 1.2M)

>Go phlog with flare
>Medic notices and pairs up with me with full uber
>Eat all of their ashes as they die to crit flames

I only have three orange ones, the rest are green, black, various metals.

How many flareguns is too many?

Attached: 20181203_223535.jpg (2048x1232, 664K)

But what if you have two boats?

nice collection user

So which one of them has recoil?

I haven't fired any of the 37mm ones, 25 and 26.5 aren't noticable to me but the 12 gauge plastic ones are a little startling to fire because they feel like toys.

And what would you say the flare time is with the 12 gauge? Would it give off enough light to use a regular rifle scope with no night vision?

They burn for around 10 seconds. If you'd want to set up a perimeter with flares at night, it kind of eliminates the purpose of stealth altogether as animals won't go near magic fire sticks and humans will put them out with fire hydrants. I'd rather use NV gogs or scope because it adds to the stealth and secrecy. Although you can always set up regular construction lights, and then flip 'em on 'n off with a remote.

Not in Texas. You walk around with one of those, they'll run you in tout suite. Want to carry a fucking sword? No problem, but god forbid you keep an asp in your truck.

>DIY anything with WP
>hello random housefire

Ballistic gel is a meme, even dead pigs suck. The reason lethality/stopping power is so murky is that you'd have to test on thousands of live (and properly selected/representative) humans
Ballistic gel doesn't have the chemical/non-ballistic properties of live flesh, and humans aren't shaped like pigs. Even great apes also have vastly different stresses/requirements for the musculature and bones

Datura is bad, m'kay.
I know that it and belladonna were/are some of the only easily accessible drugs in some places (they were the fentanyl of the time period, complete with ODs and idiots talking about going on "trips" and "flying") but that shit died out because better alternatives became available. The witch trials didn't solve it, but they didn't come out of nowhere.
Stop eyeing that diphenhydramine.

But seriously, outside of substance influenced shitposting matches, don't shoot weird handloads out of a plastic barrel

>Want to carry a fucking sword? No problem,

Does the sword thing in Texas have to be open carry or can it be concealed?

Are walking sticks illegal in Texas, I think not.

sure sure
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSRAXorLNY

Felons can carry black powder cap and ball so who cares.

They can malfunction.
One shot is not enough to burn someone to a crisp.

Apart from the fact that it's incendiary, it has little similarity to a flare gun. There have actually been better "conversions" of a bottle bomb into a gun, such as the Handflammpatrone.

People getting shot w/ a flare gun: (liveleak.com/view?t=d45_1503893521)

Attached: Handflammpatrone.jpg (1000x448, 62K)

Maybe one shot isn't enough, but that's why you keep reloading and shooting, but how do they malfunction? And how does that handflammpatrone compare to the average flare gun in power and burn time?

I've heard of trigger malfunctions.

W/ the Handflammpatrone, depending on how it's launched, the round will either spread the incendiary content 5-8m or spread across an area approximately 10m wide & 15m long & burning at 1,300 °C. The incendiary charge will burn for 2 minutes.

Wow. Unfortunately those require a license though.

That's probably for the best.

>he doesn't have wet storage
Fucking pleb

Seems pretty anti-freedom though. If they require a license.

Freedom should have a limit.

>attacker shoots you 3 times in the mean time

get out

HEY! YOU ARE A COMMIE AREN'TCHA?

No.

I spy, with my little eye... A German flare gun

just bought one

should i scissor off the flare holder or is it kind of cool?

Attached: 20190129_173502.jpg (4640x3480, 3.24M)

I'm not on an anticholinergic drug you fucking presumptuous dipshit. I haven't taken diphenhydramine/doxylamine for allergies in years because of how dead, drugged, and horrible it made me feel. I must vent about how I saw a /gif/ video about two twinks, and realized I could cause public disturbances by legally talking about how they look like pulsating, disgusting grubs under a rock you lifted, and how the grubs should be burned alive with lye.

I don't use drugs. I'm more likely to be on the side that kills LGBT drug users. Ever seen those? Yuuuck. Like grubs and baby animals trying to survive before being stomped by you. Definitely not a passive aggressive analogy for making the ZOG and it's pets pay for their crimes.

Attached: 137_1525624013l.png (34x34, 5K)

nice pic, you fucking faggot

Scissor the holder off and put it into your pocket. Take a flare off of the board everytime you need to reload.

I just got an idea:
You know those pepperboxes with a rotating firing pin, instead of rotating barrels? What if you made a flare gun insert with 6 .22 caliber chambers+barrels, backed with a rotating firing pin and assembled to fit into a metal-framed flare gun? Seems like it'd be a low-cost way to turn a flare gun into a single-action repeating pistol.

Attached: 20180728093426-4635.jpg (1024x1010, 682K)

fuck australia

im sure someone could make a few DIY flare gun shells that are filled with nails or gravel or something. that would probably do some damage, a flare would at best incapacitate someone for a few seconds before you get cornerned in an alley and raped.

That's why you do which reloads.

Quick reloads*

The top right green one is lovely. Oh and the white and blue handle one. Lovely.

But user, if you carry 6 of them is like having a revolver

just get one of those flashlights that is so bright it sets shit on fire

>how do they malfunction?
the most common point of failure is old flares but they can mechanically break like anything with moving parts

What kind of faggot are you?

I bet it was Troy we used to call all the niglets troylets

> t. grad student stuck here

you can pop the plug ends out of the gun hole with a screwdriver

i got mine from west marine but this is the only place that still had them after a quick look, current orion 25mm launchers have that white and blue color scheme but they're now made out of nylon rather than aluminum.

fithops.com/products/sight-sound-bear-deterrent-shells-with-launcher