Patch Thread

Trade, create, and sell your patches

>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4yYMsdz5WRM

Attached: 1548201116011.jpg (1288x966, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1548477534183.webm
strawpoll.me/17313623
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furby?

Bumping for and new rhodie swap updates

That's what I saw too

Those aren't patches, they are MS Paint drawings of high school quality.

My EDC patches

Attached: IMG_3228.jpg (940x1254, 319K)

you're an MS Paint drawing of high school quality

OK Neet

Nigga you gay

1 patch per item of clothing/gear

>every fucking thread

What is a patch then, you rabid autist? Post """real""" patches or kys

Payback enterprise is kinda cool

>all these bundles of sticks yelling out their powerlevel by wearing +5 patches on their pack

Put it back on your patch wall, Clyde.

Where do people keep getting Jow Forums patches from?

Yea I feel like that’s best I have 2 patches on my range bag and that’s just because it looks like it has better proportions with 2

Attached: F4B8E4CF-C75B-421B-903C-3FEEF7CAD7C9.jpg (1280x1434, 186K)

>Neet
>kommandostore
>nuggetenterprises
u wot m8?

There was a different one I heard about but it wasn’t one of those

When will this be a patch? Apparently everyone else can't make a good ATF patch or sticker. Come on patch makers, step your game up.

Attached: atf.jpg (558x556, 91K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1548477534183.webm

is it supposed to be "Anime tiddies and firearms" or "Anime, Tiddies, and Firearms"?

>wearing a backpack in public
Reminder that if you aren't in highschool then you're a loser for doing this

Unless it's a Jansport. Chicks are like, "ride me from the back just like that fucking Jansport daddy."

Still the most kino design. Love the anger marks and the suble shipan.
The scales need to be changed to something more simple, and at the same time more reflective of anime, tiddies, and/or firearms.
The date at the bottom should also be changed to something that's more relevant to when these things became popular. Maybe 1945 as that's when we nuked japan so hard they went full kawaii afterwards.

I'll support you, backpack user!
Remember, though. Less is more.

Attached: Backpack.jpg (2400x3200, 877K)

Mine came in the other day

Attached: 20190127_195431.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

Trenchgunfag is Merlin's alt account that he uses to propose shit ideas and to defend himself from slow shipment accusations.

Mother fucking CAP I remember those days

Black Mesa patch is nice where is it from?

I have 2 patches on mine. Rhodie forgein legion and STG44 waifu. When the Zambezi river patrol comes out (after Chinese New year), I'll trade out the RFL for that sexy ass design.

where are your proofs.

accuse Merlin of a minor transgression and see what happens

Where are your proofs.

Read the last thread

Attached: literally0.22cents.jpg (1080x1920, 647K)

All im seeing is lack of proofs.

>Read literally any thread
ftfy

Shoutout to Jow Forumsommando store and Unlimited Patch Works. Y’all shipped quickly and I got exactly what I ordered.

Attached: 68C9028F-5E86-46E4-96D2-B5711F9DD29B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

Off topic spamming.

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY MAKE MURDERKUBE PATCHES ANYMORE I WANT ONE

Attached: N_oavaAb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

People go to shool after highschool too you dropout failure

That would be a question to send to the folks working at Jow Forumsommandostore.

I bring my backpack with me to work. It has my sketch book, other reading material, a first aid kit, extra shirt, a few tools, etc. Backpacks rule hard.

I should rearrange the wall but too lazy. Also not sure how I would rearrange it.

Attached: IMG_20190128_194400.jpg (4608x3456, 3.95M)

L: Kibbo Kift Kindred Campwarden sigil
R: UNITY logo (from the No One Lives Forever series)

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1003x529, 559K)

Digging the diy patch board. Maybe arrange it like shields rounds square and mis.

H O L Y S H N I K I E S
I am not alone

I edited it. It now has tigolbiddies and a meme gun. Drew has it atm

why didnt he post it then

>biggest fish in the pond

you can only guess at that since he's the only one who flaunts his money

one fat tiddy on each side of the scale

haha those things were damned annoying

Vote for a sticker pls
strawpoll.me/17313623

Attached: IMG_20190127_125257.png (5000x3000, 2.45M)

The ATF is the only good one. The others are pretty dull, overused, and ugly.

No communist one. I'll buy two of 'em

>unironically using a backpack any time after your teens
Fucking kek, loser. I bet you're balding.

Maybe with a better design tho

Hey dude(?), I think you dropped your uh...purse.

Attached: 207433-607x850-manpurse_style.jpg (607x850, 84K)

>implying I need a sack to carry anything
lmao, top cope

Pockets: wallet, tobacco et al, mobile, adjustable spanner, knife, phone+lighter+loose change, gloves, tissues, keys
Bag: speaker, weed, headlight and flashlight, spare lighter, vape, poncho, wooly hat, paracord, spare batteries, schokolades, antibac, knife sharpner, spare headphones, usb's of varying genres, more tissues and toilet wipes. Also my lunch on workdays and beers on dogwalks.
I don't give a fuck what opinions you ascribe to me fella. I carry what I might need with no fucks given to your personal judgements.
t. 39y/o

Patch when?

Attached: 9488C4BB-B201-45BB-93FE-603C9AB52D78.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

>speaker
no one wants to hear your niggerbeats
>weed
dude weed lmao
>headlight and flashlight
pick one MacGyver
>vape
on top of smokes and weed. cant go a minute without getting high can you mister emotional problems
>poncho
if is not going to rain that day you dont need to carry extra shit
>wooly hat
If its not cold that day you dont need to carry extra shit
>paracord
weave it into a bracelet
>spare batteries
maybe keep your shit charged/replaced instead of letting it die
>schokolades
carrying candy in your backpack JUST IN CASE is cringy and the sign of a fatty
>antibac
Yes because youre going to need that in the 1 day span of being able to get it you fucking retard
>knife sharpener
keep your knife sharp idiot, how many fucking weeks of cutting do you expect to do while out and about
>spare headphones
you didnt even specify headphones at all yet
>multiple USBs
maybe carry them when you need them or leave them in your car
>tissues and toilet wipes
why do you need so many, but this isnt the worst thing to carry around because you never know when you need it
congrats, you've gotten 2 so far

>I carry what I might need
And you carry a shitload of stuff you wont use for months. Learn to plan out a day instead of living every waking second by the seat of your pants. You have zero planning skills at all

holy shit so much effort dude, here's your (You)

Yo Skinwalker, will you restock C.H.N.A. and Cryptozoology patches?

Woodpatch, get the Thigh highs back anytime?

>desperately need those three.

feels off

Attached: 02b5de3474befac65f4131bb29a2c4ef.jpg (1242x1656, 436K)

This design was better...
Do you still have the design with the shimapan on the bottom (not upside down)?

Just got confirmation that my aeiou patch is on the way. I'm excited to experience to future of space exploration.

>40425653
S E E T H I N G

E

E

T

H

I

N

G
I carry what I need and what I may need regardless of your judgemental and yet completely unecessary essay on the subject. I'm glad you care about me though user, it warms my heart just knowing that

But sir, I just saw you drop this purse. It's yours. Don't you want it back?

I thought GreenCrab was doing a Temple OS patch

GCT called dibs on this threads ago.
>wer da pixels @?

>all that shit
I ain't reading any of that nigger, go be a balding failure on your own time

one must only presume you've arrived at such a wild and baseless conclusion due to your own insecurities. Cry harder faglord.
He did I pointed it out a few threads back and was ignored. Not honor amongst patchfags anymore. This is the start of the end lads, watch as we crumble away from this point on.

Makes sense

whats the font on the Unity patch?

Is Merlin's wife a hambeast?

Nice

Eurostile Extended Bold (which is Microgramma Bold with a lowercase). Classic 1960s typeface, and a sci-fi favourite.
>t. the designer

>He did I pointed it out a few threads back and was ignored. Not honor amongst patchfags anymore. This is the start of the end lads, watch as we crumble away from this point on.
God damn niggers I posted several times about doing it this is my first time in these threads for like months its not like I was trying to screw him over. GreenCrab can just tell me what he wants me to do to fix this.

>Complying/considering instead of being a backstabbing Jew
You're one of the few good ones here then

>He did I pointed it out a few threads back and was ignored.
I missed it, I haven't been lurking the last few threads. Where's Crab? He was posting regularly for a minute there...

Well I guess its best I just shoot him an email and see what he wants me to do about this.

>when you come home from work and find two letters with patches in your mailbox

Attached: 20190128_224401.jpg (4608x2592, 3.37M)

Hellll yeah

Attached: 20190128_155536.jpg (1836x2005, 2.92M)

The feeling of elation will leave you soon enough, just like your ex girlfriend, and your depressive state will settle back into place. So the cycle continues until death.

>like months
Honesty is the best policy

whelp I probably was not lurking the thread at that time I genuinely didn't see that post I already emailed him. I probably will only do a single run of these from our correspondence its not like I am intentionally try to step on peoples toes.

That is a dope looking temple OS patch

I still am I've just been busy with life currently but Im still Gonna come back and run those patches I said before

I appreciate you guys looking out for a patch I said I was interested in running, honesty much appreciated

Niggers reached out to me and I said it's cool if runs his in email so all is good, I still. Plan on running the patches I said I planned on running including temple OS obviously I'll have to keep his in mind so. I don't run an exact clone. I been absent for life stuff nothing crazy just having to focus on other stuff more lately, getting a retention bonus soon so that'll give me playing room to run all the patches I was saying to run before so just a heads up on all that

I appreciate the reach out by the way as well man

>I'll have to keep his in mind so.
Dont worry about it dude im just gunna do a single run i think thats better for both of us

Crab has not been posting much lately and this seems to be a misunderstanding, I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Anyways I couldn't post this for 5 minutes, the ads are going insane. I see that Crab showed up, that's cool

nice.

Attached: C9677EFB-1F70-4D1E-B7CA-55F59259630D.gif (400x440, 708K)

Either way mang I had a slightly diff idea for the shape of mine so no worries

>patchfriends come to an amiable understanding after miscommunication

I was told there would be bloodshed

The guy who hates niggers keeps a cool head, go figure

cracker hasn't added me to the pastebin yet and just wanna be apart of the gang. got some stuff cheggitout brothers. last shill ever promise

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 6.35.17 AM.png (796x249, 529K)

I like the original one sticky. MAKE BOTH
Uhhh no. Merlin is just a friend of mine.

Sure thing Merlin.

PK is actually NEET's alt where he shifts the blame to someone else for making tons of money from people with shit taste

also crimson is just an alt for Creepfinder to finance nuggetfest lawsuit defense

I don't like sitting on designs so for those of you wondering, the next drop won't happen until I save up enough or get my tax returns.

Having said that, anybody feel like having me take a look at anything? I remember you, HECU/Black Mesa-user. I just want to see what's been on folks' backburners for WAY too long.

Attached: 1397970602465.png (1280x800, 1.74M)

well shit the bed, Merlin sent an invoice saying my package was shipped

I swear to God someone needs to pump out some guns or Jow Forums related material, this is getting out of hand.

Eagerly awaiting my Badgerhound Sky King patch