Awkward gun moments around normies

>be me
>it's thanksgiving (i hate this holiday because it's boring as fuck and i hate 60% of the food that's associated with it)
>uncle and aunt are complete cucks that are heavily Lutheran
>take in this negro kid that in college, because Protestantism (who knows cucked uncle is probably using him as a bull or something)
>it turns out negro kid is a fag but because they are Lutheran they don't mind
>bring up guns like the autist i am
>it's arizona so it's pretty common for people to own guns so no biggie
>bring up new mini-14 i got at a used for 400$
>gay negro's eyes light up
>high pitched negro voice" oh yeah muh boyfriend knows all about guns!"
>i say really
>"dats rite, he even goes to all dees big auctions and looks at da gunz"
>"he be lookin at like a bir-man pistol or sumthin dis week"
>cucked aunt speaks up "i wish guns didn't exist why does everyone have to be violent!"
>she then says to jerome (gay nigger) "i wish your "partner" wasn't so invested in guns, and didn't have such long hair, he's a lovely man otherwise !"
>i continue eating shitty ass dry turkey then go to my room (i'm a neet in college) and play escape from tarkov, until they leave

anyone got any awkward family discussions, moments involving your autistic love for guns?

Attached: 1ecbd7a0eb87d86ea4b22c737fc28ad4.jpg (435x338, 23K)

>a neet
>in college

well i only take 10 hours a semester so i'm kinda a neet

>east german aks

Why the pic of the AK though?

What about it?

You should have tried to get the nog to start chatting about guns with you more, just to put your aunt in an awkward position where she either has to put up with your conversation or chide her pet negro publicly.

>not in education, employment or training

Honesty OP should have just said verbatim to his aunt : “ I wish you weren’t such a dumb, ornery bitch but we can’t get everything we want in life. Afterall, if Christ had to deal with the Cross on Golgotha, I can deal with a worthless wench like you who says ignorant shit about things she knows nothing about all the time. As Christians, we all have a Criss to bear after all”. Would’ve shit her up and gave him street cred in the eyes of the nog, buf this probably didn’t happen right?

>i'm kind of a neet tee hee
please leave

Youre a net, not a neet op
Im just gomna sit here and reminisance about when there was a shit ton of those videos

Attached: c0f86622a6608dc678604d0887685bfadfea82f8_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

anytime someone says guns are bad
just ask them if its so wrong to need a gun in a world driven by violence
tell her why you need a gun and why those points are valid.
99% of gun owners are responsible and arent edgelords, and a large portion of the population owns them
also that when they created the 2a it was for all the things that come with arms; defence, decorative, sport, freedom, etc.
plus negbro might back you up no matter how black he is

Protip this is a pasta made to allude that Ian is fucking a black giy.

>>"he be lookin at like a bir-man pistol or sumthin dis week"
a what-now?

Attached: 1536600135588.jpg (640x640, 50K)

overrated, shit and expensive af.

Kek

his boyfriend is ian

Bergmann pistol

>I'm gay, long haired white kid and i'm more interested in guns than anyone i know

I wouldn't date darker, but still you should 100% talk that guy, he might surprise you. As long as neither of them is "trans" they should stick around for a couple of years till they hang themselves.

also where the hell did you get a mini for $400?

Attached: AfbGWjX.jpg (1449x917, 226K)

Weren't they used by the Air France highjackers in 1994?

This story sounds incredibly similar to something I've read on Jow Forums before. You've posted this before right?

And failed. Now guess what would've happen if it was anything but krautshit known for bad quality and breaking down like panthers.

>i'm a neet in college

Attached: 1493621259844.jpg (470x626, 46K)

>Now guess what would've happen if it was anything but krautshit known for bad quality and breaking down like panthers.
They would have still failed because they were dumb allah ackbars on a suicide mission anyway. They didn't fail because of their small arms.

>need

You’re new hereabouts.

>neet in college
Youre not a neet, youre just a ill-fitted normie.