Germanfag here. I wanna buy an air rifle and have chosen the Hämmerli Hunter Force 900. Because 7...

Germanfag here. I wanna buy an air rifle and have chosen the Hämmerli Hunter Force 900. Because 7,5J sucks I'd like to tune the rifle to 16 J with sn export screw which are being sold online for 15 bucks. Would I get a fucking problem with the authorities or should i close the hole in the original one to get the 16J?

Attached: full.jpg (559x381, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waffen-naunin.de/product_info.php?products_id=822
frankonia.de/schiesssport/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hardly think that counts as horse news.

done the same thing, but in Sweden.
our authorities have bigger problems to focus on.

Did he stop harassing Megan? Poor girl.

Are you retarded? 900€ for airshit instead of just doing it like all immigrants and having one illegally.

Whats the point of this? For plinking it dosen't make a difference for the most part and for self defense 16J is as useless as 7,5J

What the heck? My everyday carry does over 650J

A Hämmerli 900 does cost 200€. The 900 is just the model number.

anschutz 8001 masterrace

I know. Fuck liberals.

I don't need one for self defense so far since my place is very calm. I just wanna kill pigeons and newfags.

1,3k€ for a match airrifle is too much

I don't think the authorities would bother giving you a problem for that. If you are planning on small game hunting, the 16J is worth it.

Well for 200€ you can get a gun in the Czech republic.

Hitler took your guns and never gave em back. Tsk tsk tsk

Hitler didn't took the guns, the treaty of versailles did way earlier

>American education
Hitler eased up the weapon laws to make the population "wehrhaft" or basically something like volkssturm and the Hitlerjugend.

Hitler got rid of most gun laws forced on germany after ww1. That Hitler took the guns is just stupid anti Hitler / anti Natsoc fearmongering

Hitler never took anyone's guns away you stupid fucking burger. The Treaty of Versailles raped German gun rights and basically disarmed the entire country from the top down, Hitler eased those restrictions and encouraged civilian marksmanship programs for obvious reasons of making ready for war.

Yeah, right.

Attached: AKG153174.jpg (943x728, 134K)

kauf dir ne armbrust, brauchst keine WBK und die dinger fetzen richtig

Hab ich mir auch überlegt, aber beim Tauben jagen gibts da locker mehr stress :D btw. Welche diabolos würdest du zum Fiecher jagen nehmen?

"buying" whats wrong with you? youre Germans, just build them like jörg sparve does.

Breh i just want to have a 16 Joule rifle to fucking kill pigeons and not some wooden 1kJ Arrow Bazooka that needs to be charged with an air compressor in order to penetrate 5 fences and 2 Rainer Winklers while letting me show them it's features.

No you can't, you still need a Czech gun license to buy a gun there.

leave chrischan alone already

Not until he is in the fucking ground.

Attached: 1376423276477.gif (330x185, 488K)

>Hitler never took anyone's guns away you stupid fucking burger.
Well, except the Jews' of course... Idiot.

Attached: 1544050792871.jpg (1242x1235, 203K)

Unless you were deemed undesirable or had the wrong politics. Then you would have your weapons and personal belongings taken in exchange for an all expenses paid summer camp adventure. Sort of like those famous Soviet ski resorts in Siberia.

the only people who still fuck with him are edge lord fags who cant let go of decade old memes when youve quite literally torn this guys life apart

I dont fuck with him.
I gave him some sterling advice once but that was my only contact with him.
I just enjoy watching.

Attached: 24b70740-41c9-0132-0a68-0eae5eefacd9.gif (461x346, 1.83M)

I dont see the problem here

>Even horsefuckers make fun of Chris.
Too far.

There isnt a group of degenerates repugnant and horrible enough to accept it.
It doesnt exist.

Attached: goddamn it b.png (1234x318, 139K)

>jews are people
Nah.

Why not just travel to Czechia where the limit is 16J or to Poland where it is 17J? Its not like there are border controls or anything. You can also make a trip.

waffen-naunin.de/product_info.php?products_id=822
Cheap 5.5mm airgun and the vendor put the export spring in the description. The whole package is 100€ for 16J. Accurate on 10m and with 16J export spring and hunting ammo out to 25m.

The problem was he was interrupted by the eternal Anglo. I fucking hate England

>Germanfag here.

Grund Gütiger, trete einen Schieß Sport Club bei. Dann kannst du völlig legal dir Halbautomaten kaufen.
Sogar eine AR15 oder ähnliches darfst du dann völlig legal besitzen.

frankonia.de/schiesssport/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html

Either a really shit one or very used and abused... The days when you could buy a converted (no full auto) SA-58 are gone.
Also without a license, you can only buy BP rifles.

If you want something that can kill without a license in Germany, go for a crossbow with nice broadheads on the bolts.

What a horrible creature

Yeah. What kind of self respecting technicolor horse would wanna read about chris chan?

Wrong you stupid fucking boomer nigger

When you have read and compared the 1928 and 1938 German gun laws, you will understand that it was Hitler's enemies, not Hitler, who should be compared with the gun-control advocates in America today.

Attached: 1519859830254.png (2048x1536, 1.53M)

The nazis legalized all long guns, including full autos, for civilian ownership. If you were a Male member of the nazi party it was effectively a requirement that you own a rifle.The nazis did not however allow jews or other unwanted groups to own guns, this precluded the germans trying to eliminate these groups.

Now the jews in your goverment are taking YOUR guns away white man, why do you think that is?

Attached: 1547578474600.png (1003x558, 113K)

Kann ich wenn ich ne Besitzerlaubnis habe die Waffe mit mir führen und legal zur Selbstverteidigung nutzen?

Führen darfst du nicht. Dafür brauchst du einen Waffenschein. Du darfst die Waffe, aber Zuhause als Notwehr einsetzen.

this would be a good argument if they weren't grabbing guns across the board. you'll never be persecuted for your race, stop it.

Okay. Würde mir reichen.

>immigrants
Not him but the large number of 'unknown' or 'unregistered' guns in Germany came from a Change in gun laws in the 70's in West Germany and the reunification. It is estimated that up to 10-20 Million illegal guns are in circulation. (some estimates are even higher) For example my Father was luckily able to buy his service rifle and pistol after the reunificatin. Also as a rule of thumb, if your grandpa invaded another country, you probably have his rifle and uniform in the attic or basement.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/germany

I'd unironically watch Chrischan review guns just to hear that beautiful mix of bullshit, memes, unearned bravado, and odd bit of questionable trivia.

>Tell him that reviewing guns will cause his sonic universe to merge with the real world.
>Watch him become HitchChan45

Why are you asking Jow Forums? Shouldn't you be asking the local caliphate for parliamentary approval?

Its jews vs all of us user.

Attached: ulj4yq2vhkp11.jpg (1024x717, 107K)