Seizing military assets after SHTF

Which equipment or installation would be the least likely to be heavily guarded and most useful once SHTF?

Attached: 1032031061.jpg (1000x541, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/27680673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

s will never htf and you're already dead if it does

most useful: small arms munition depots. people with their shitty zoomer ARs will probably loot the place to feed their sub 500 usd ARs that'll break with 855A1 after a few rounds. but most militaries have way higher quantities of their MG cartridge, so I'd say it's one of the reasons to have a battle rifle I guess.

An alternative would be backwater listening/radar posts that are meant to operate without external supply for some time, you might not even get shot on sight depending on the area.

Maybe nab a few humvees if you can win a shootout with the National Guard. But I don't think anyone will be able to pull a Shadow Moses

>a shootout with the National Guard
Implying most soldiers wouldn't got AWOL

Why would you want a piece of shit Humvee

>approach remote outpost with hands raised
>hang CAC on front of jacket
>hi DoD contractor requesting permission to sign on to your project
>they quickly debate for a couple months
>allow me in for 1+5 years
In my experience that's how it will work, right?

This
Police stations and their armories.
Also
>not stealing a fire truck and filling the water tanks with gas

I would say a national guard armory, vehicles there don't have keys and a lot don't even lock up the steering wheel(depending on unit). The doors are never locked on the vehicles. Problem will be making it past the fence with the vehicle.

Anything inside will be difficult to get into. All the goodies are always stashed behind a great big vault door. I wouldn't even know how to begin to get past that. Also, depending on what the NG unit is doing, they don't typically store ammo.

If you're talking about rebellion, rebels would be hitting national guard armories and mines for assault rifles and high explosives/detonators.
If you're talking about everything just goes to shit, it involves you getting raped in the ass by a guy with your own guns.

In case you need wheels.
>Problem will be making it past the fence with the vehicle
Ram_It.webm

Awesome case building thread.
summerchild FBI agent

because your fucking taurus isn't good for shit kyle and rebecca only pretends to orgasm when shes in it, because she's too fucking fat to get comfortable in it.

>Implying most soldiers wouldn't got AWOL
Not if you show up before they can and recruit them all to your cause

You need trained troops to make yourself a regional power

Attached: absolutely_civilian_fo_power_armor.jpg (310x450, 132K)

Attached: oblivion conversation.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

Well by that logic saying you're a DoD contractor will at least make any stil govvie-aligned officer think twice. would say it's worth the effort if you're able to get a tactical advantage within said time frame.

local armories but you're still gonna get killed trying to break in

Good luck getting enough space for enough speed to do so.

The shit isn’t going to hit the fan.

Genuine question from someone who isn't familiar with intricacies of AR15 market. Would commercial ARs really break after eating 855A1 for a while? Is it a '5.56 in .223 chamber' issue or something else?

>shit isnt going to hit the fan
>until it does: see every instance of SHTF in history
Why do retards like you always say this

its a stupid that will 100% get you killed. the people with the keys to those buildings will be there stealing shit before it even crosses your mind.

personally, I would go for something like a pawnshop then a car dealership. steal tools that might prove invaluable, not to mention hella guns and ammo. then come back after you get the biggest truck you can and fill the back with things like generators and maybe other things for trade.

>not driving a literal fucking bomb during a time of chaos

seems like a good idea

It kind of depends on the feed ramp design and material usage. Due to the steel-on-steel contact with the M855A1 rounds the feed ramp can wear down very quickly if it's not up to spec. it's a 5.56 chambering based off the belgian SS190(M855) which is kind of a jack of all trades where it doesn't do penetrating very well, and has shit terminal ballistics. M855A1 is a dedicated SAP round originally meant to defeat actual plates and not some old flak vest from the 80s. Personally I'd just go for rounds based off the XM193/M193 pattern, but that's personal preference.

pics related i guess.

Attached: 849qc2U.png (1024x495, 523K)

Attached: Jeff-Gurwitch_M855A1-Feed-Ramp-Issues_DefenseReview.com_DR_M855A1-Feed-Ramp-Damage.png (617x683, 450K)

Thanks senpai, I appreciate it.

Why do retards like you imply that every single major SHTF in history wasn't seen a mile away? Once it starts becoming known the smart move to safe areas. The current state of the world is nothing like its ever been in the most literal sense.
Any future conflict in a stable country will be seen ahead of time or glassed instantly. You're retarded basement prep storage of shelf food means nothing.

One thing I forgot to mention is that you can minimize damage by using different followers if you're into that stuff. But it's your call trying to spend more money on followers or springs when already shooting a relatively expensive round.

vimeo.com/27680673

here you go faggot

By the time S gets anywhere near HTF enough that the average person will be have cause to loot *anything* the people who work/own/live next door will have looted anything of any value. Besides unless the S rains down from the sky with no warning, any useful military/para-militarty assets have already been deployed.

It really doesn't matter because S will never HTF in a way that doesn't either directly kill everybody or get shaken off the fan after a few months.

think, the army has to buy rifles as cheaply and effectively as possible, your cut rate rifles are not too much different than a psa build maybe inferior but not in another league. buy some bulk 855 and blast away i did

> ywn make Wakanda real
Nice try, cracker.

Attached: 51IBkEfgRZL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200.jpg (333x499, 47K)

>will be seen ahead
What do you think is going on right now?

depends on what's piped into their barracks before hand

not if I kill myself first

You could always talk them in joining your crew.

Yeah we see it ahead of time you're the retard that keeps denying it

Consumables will be more valuables than vehicles and weapons: capture or destroy armories and fuel depots, deny them to your potential rivals asap.

You only need to be better equipped than everyone else, forget big tanks, big artillery, big jets. Pickup trucks, a few armored vehicles and mortars will go a long way.

Hmm, i wud rekt the recruiting offices for free swag and maybe look up a few hs girls

this is the most retarded boomerposting I've heard in a while

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 48K)

I wouldn't be surprised if all low level armouries that aren't reporting in are destroyed by a missile or two. So they can't be used by who ever.

Even if there isn't a large civil war about to be had within our lifetimes it WILL happen in some way or another
The Roman and Han empires didn't last forever, but who thought they would fall? America won't stay together forever and when it collapses it will break into multiple countries through a lot of violence

Attached: 1539042889727.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Loads of US soldiers would be sent to Hartford, CT and Independence, MO to protect their armament factories

based schizoposter

Attached: IMG_3069.jpg (873x797, 97K)