Why did Operator Beards become a thing if military regulation prohibits facial hair (unless for religious reasons...

Why did Operator Beards become a thing if military regulation prohibits facial hair (unless for religious reasons, like Sikhs)?

Attached: Tactical-Beard.jpg (500x330, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinecorpstimes.com/2014/11/20/sgt-maj-portrayed-in-generation-kill-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-offense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. your an fag, learn to google
2. high-speed types are allowed to, so they flaunt it as a status symbol

Because shaving is unnecessary and the super duper tacticool oper8ers have more important shit to worry about

>have to interact with locals, local culture places absurd amounts of respect on beards/openly frowns on clean-shaven men
>don't have to worry about CBRN shit and dont carry gas masks anyway, eliminating the only objective reason to be clean-shaven
>SOF rules allow it so they flaunt it as a status symbol

Better relations with the locals. Muslims always have beards because Muhammad had a beard, so operators use beards to have slightly better relations with the people and have the illusion of winning hearts and minds.

Attached: 4B5F9A4F-B6AE-49CF-8780-F41A8382CB31.jpg (1024x563, 60K)

>unless for religious reasons, like Sikhs
Wait, why do curryniggers get a pass? Kikes too?

Attached: Stern 123IMG-20140428-WA0032.jpg (450x475, 39K)

Depends on the Army but yes Jews and Sikhs they don't have to wear regular covers either I've seen camo turbans and kippahs. You'd have trouble arguing a case for a no shave profile because you "believe" in some obscure Norse religion or paganism or some shit.

Sikhs are ultimate bro tier. They exist for one reason and one reason only: to kill Muslims. Let them have their beards and turbans.

>They exist for one reason and one reason only: to kill Muslims.
So does the whole US military, what's your point?

GREWMINNNNG STANDARD

1) Because they can

The difference being that the US Army shouldn't exist for that reason. It's only currently taking that role due to Israel owning congress, and Jews owning the banks in the Federal Reserve. Also Jews own Hollywood.

>Afghanistan invasion was mostly done with Green Berets and CIA
>Their main job is interact with locals and support them in the fighting
>GB get a pass on grooming standards and will wear local clothing
>Afghans see a beard as the mark of a man
>Generally far away from some dick officer who says you must shave
>beards become the ultimate operator symbol.

>have more important shit to worry about
like what? stealing money, lying and kills, committing war crimes, and writing books?

This

Attached: Merican Seals.jpg (198x428, 17K)

Reminder: this faggot didn't like excessive hair so much that he became a kiddie toucher.
marinecorpstimes.com/2014/11/20/sgt-maj-portrayed-in-generation-kill-sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-offense/

Attached: GK.jpg (624x352, 32K)

Wait, the actor or the actual guy?

People will say stuff like this But sneakybeaky guys have been doing it for decades. A bit of it used to be that long hair and beards made them look less like soldiers, now it's just to flex on regular guys

Don’t you have a truck to drive into a crowd Ahmed?

The actual guy

Because they conceal your face and you can shave them off afterwards

>unnecessary
>dies from gas

Gas attacks are something that generally have a lot of warning. And I would presume any operate with a beard would be smart enough to shave it if they were in a combat zone where that was a threat.

>operator
>smart
laughingwhores.jpg

>generally have a lot of warning
literally what

cod

I mean obviously you don't know if you're getting shelled by HE or VX
But my point is if the country you're fighting is fielding chemical munitions. Say when the US invaded Grenada, no chemical weapons fielded by Grenada, when they invaded Iraq they had chemical weapons. That's what I mean by warning.

I'm sure the first squad to find out about iraq would've been thrilled to hear this

The Templars had beards too.

>pleb tier
clean shaven
>decent tier
beard
>patrician tier
moustache

Attached: jvTOCwY.jpg (1080x1009, 135K)

>The wearing of beards by U.S. and allied special operations forces dates back to the invasion in 2001, when small teams of troops worked with Northern Alliance forces to overthrow the Taliban. The Western men grew beards in part to blend in on arduous and isolated missions in rural parts of Afghanistan, where long beards are still typically the norm and were the law under Taliban rule.

>Beards remain, by and large, the distinctive hallmark of special operations forces in Afghanistan. They allow Afghans to distinguish regular U.S. and allied military units from special operations forces, the highly trained teams like the Green Berets and Navy SEALs. But for most Afghans, these beards now carry a negative connotation.

>In Kandahar province’s Zhari district, elders refer to the "bearded Americans," who they say behave very badly, and the "shaven Americans," who aren’t so bad. Likewise, in Uruzgan province, locals have complained about "bearded Americans" using foul language and manhandling respected community elders and government officials.

Attached: 5fe1lrhdsi621.jpg (640x773, 116K)

>using foul language and manhandling respected community elders and government officials
There is no problem here, shit skins don't get to bitch and complain.

Attached: 895.jpg (554x439, 40K)

GIT ER DONE BRUTHERRRR

>tfw can't grow beard
>Thinking about taking minoxidil to help grow beard

Does Jow Forums know this feel? Any supplements to recommend growing one?

Attached: 1544155441813m.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

>wondering why we've some how moved backwards in 17 years
Keep it up fuckface, we'll be there until 2040

We'll be there for as long as we fucking want to be there. The only fuckfaces are the pussies back at home who want to leave these savages to their own devices.

That's an alright start you got going there son. The trick to growing a better beard is simply growing older. It will fill in on its own over time, don't rush it.

this

Didn't know John Bolton shitposted here

And i didn't know Jow Forums was a lefty refuge

neocons are the fucking worst

Winning

>20 years of war costing 6 trillion dollars with no tangible benefit is winning
Suck dicks in hell, Grumman shill.

>constantly reminding the world that other countries exist because the US lets them
>no tangible benefit
BOI

>having an empire where the citizens get nothing of value
>the only people who benefit are huge military contractors and a strip of real estate in the Levant
It's all so tiresome

>citizens get nothing of value
>only people who benefit are citizens
Ask me how i know you're a poor retarded neet who can't into the most lucrative market that exists on this earth

muh free market
muh israel
muh Lockheed
Bibi pls, you're not an American

Conservatives as a whole are a bunch of queers- being a true classical liberal with a raging hard on for gun rights, I can't stand them. Always spouting off shit about freedom, but the second they have any power they're just as authoritarian as the left. They're just authoritarian about other things. Hell, sometimes the same things. Faggot ass evangelocons with shaved heads, ranting about butt Satans; progressive onions beards ranting about how all white people are evil. Functionally, they're both a threat to freedom and civil society, and they both deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

conservatives are just liberal fags who conserve nothing but their boner for israel and sucking corporate dick.

>you're not an American
My mild nigger features, and pronounced German features beg to differ. I'm a true MuttMerican.

Attached: 1546801711808.png (800x778, 328K)

That's a nice beard.

tbqh if I was a middle-eastern muslim, I'd probably try and take down as many Americans too

>Let’s cater to a group of people worse than sand niggers because we’re told too!
Learn to act like actual white men in the special forces like pic related.

Attached: 0A3F35B1-BBBB-43BA-9BA9-F53C2F21F70B.jpg (609x800, 57K)

absolutely true.

Attached: 1548284589962.jpg (1200x804, 170K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a liberal

Endemic culture of biker gang faggotry in USSOCOM, especially US Navy SEALs. As opposed to you know, actual professionalism and not pretending like you're the Hell's Angels.

Attached: texas-biker-gang-gq-1015-15.jpg (1325x1656, 702K)

No, just anti war fags.

Only reason I grew a mustache is cause I cant grow me facial hair in the army.

>poo skin
>poo eyes
>poo hair
>poo
poo

>white garbage

They've had gas masks that function with beards for a long time

Actual special forces (basically anyone but SEALs) are some of the most intelligent people in the military as they're required to act independently

Only if you po-lice your cp collection, sir. :)