Terry A. Davis

What weapon would he have had?

Attached: 0_QDyCvJSonvTqtppv.jpg (1971x1971, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A souped up pontiac GT to mow down CIA niggers.

The Sword of the Spirit

this

elephant

Attached: mmOZbDB.png (283x261, 58K)

A van with spikes in the front
Now back to

Attached: 1533421204325-g.png (426x364, 50K)

Steyr UAR Primary, P90 under jacket, FN FiveseveN on his hip. Everyone knows about his time in the service, this guy had some serious operating skills

This picture is missing a KSG

Lance of Longinus tipped with holy water.

Attached: 1489381718994.jpg (539x960, 56K)

Whatever explosive can destroy a train.
Seriously, fuck that train.

The man was gang stalked and systematically destroyed, furthering his mental problems. No weapon can fight against that except exposure and word of mouth, but what he was up against will be on society to stand up to but people are too busy fighting each other over fabricated nonsense, and civil cohesion is at an all time low. Godspeed Terry

Attached: Louvre-Statue-Kill-The-Snake-Greek-Greek-God-1781060.jpg (848x1280, 248K)

no he wasn't retard lol, kill yourself low IQ schizo poster.

Eat a cock

You’re glowin in the dark, nigger

Attached: CDEBB31E-AF22-4E8F-B8A2-DE7D75E466F8.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>show up not even a minute after post mentioning gang stalking and starts calling people schizos
Clockwork

a Welrod

Attached: 1547110582038.png (990x682, 580K)

I always considered you GS guys kooky but you have a solid point there

It's not kooky, it was called Zersetzung in the GDR. It's run by a host of secret societies, Everything under the Sun, bottom of the pyramid being FreeMasons, up to Sabbateans, Frankists, Luciferians, all the way up to the Illuminati types at the top. It's real user, you'll never find a Mason or Gang Stalking thread without a million DUDE SCHIZO replies. FreeMasonry is culprit in this the worst because they are most apparent, and help gaslight and cover for it the hardest. Scumbags user, tyrant scumbags that have bee around since the beginning of time

Why the fuck would some secret organization want to stalk random people who have literally nothing going for them or anything interesting about them? Maybe we would if they were some American rocket scientist working for Palestine or something like that but other than that they would have no reason to watch random people

>calling schizos schizos for acting like schizos
wowee who could have predicted this outcome

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

This

God

In all seriousness; What sort of metal illnesses does this guy likely have? Can any one with a medical/psychological education chime in?

Attached: 10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Nobody knows for sure. Control? Sadism? Depopulation? Control and power are the oldest sellers to men, and they buy in that stock en masse. How are you on Jow Forums and NOT understand since the beginning of time, Men desire power and control? At a minimum gang stalking is a means to police dissedents in the so called New World Order, which many of the above groups are helping to bring. What's amazing to me is how many people just straight up go Well I haven't seen it happen to me, it must not exist, even with actual historical precedent not even 3 decades ago in thr GDR. Why did The Stasi run Zersetzung on East Germans? Who was actually intersectioned with the Stasi? Nobody truly knows except those involved, but control/power are definitely on the list

he was just really psychotic i guess, maybe schizophrenia, i'm not an expert.

I hope you’re memeing nigger

Not meming user. America is run by a whole variation of interconnected secret societies and Occult groups. Has been for sure since the implementation of the Federal Reserve, and become increasingly more controlling post WWII. How the hell do you guys not know this? This country goes into civil war with people fighting each other over petty, fabricated social issues, meanwhile, these various groups will sit back and laugh away. Out of chaos comes order. Totalitarianism.

lmao okay

That is one realistic elephant

Great discourse. Look I'm not here to sway any minds, just giving ya what I know. You're gonna continue to watch the country freefall, it's happening and going to war against SJWs, Marxists, or "the State" won't fix what's coming, and what's already being implemented. Men like Bill Cooper spoke about some of these groups in great detail, lost his life for it. Believe what you want, just know it's real

How did you draw up such a photo-realistic elephant?

Take your meds schizoboy.

No it isn't. You have paranoid schizophrenia little guy. Seek help.

A linux distro.

>Like clockwork
Dddddude schizo lol. Eat a fat cock m8ies.

>And they say Muslims are Goat fuckers
Kekaroo

Attached: f7a212becd17a03001faf4748aef8268--masonic-symbols-the-goat.jpg (467x720, 165K)

A train

>wtf how dare you call me schizophrenic for being schizophrenic!!!!! reeeeeeeeeeeeeee gangstalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine being this delusional, how far into the psychosis are you bro?

Kel tech 9mm. For them glow niggurs.

33rd Degree Master Blaster Mason Schizo

Don't make me go find some busy bees to hypno. You know I will. King of the profane

All countries slowly fall away with time and become worse and worse. But if you think it’s because of some secret power (other than the Jews of course they are an actual subversive group) like the Illuminati then you are a skitzo

Here's the thing most of the groups I listed are practicing of Kaballah, which is Jewish Mysticism. But just saying "Jews" is too vague and not the reality of the situation. There are many Jews not involved, who are stuck subjugated like all else. Most of the groups listed are heavily"Jewish" dominated however. FreeMasonry teaches Kabbalah to gentiles, Illuminati is also the esoteric teachings of ages past. They are Hollywood, and they symbolism is everywhere. What I'm saying is, by telling me what I'm saying is false and then copping out with "dude Jews", it's not effective. Just blanketing Jews is a copout. Many gentiles are allied or have bought in to the system. Rothschilds/Illuminati, Sabbateans, Frankists, FreeMasonry (all intersectioned groups KOC, BnaiBrith, Shriners, etc...). I'm just breaking down the various groups. If you don't understand it, that's fine but there is plenty of material to read on the subject and plenty of videos to watch. Just saying Jews is stupid, and a huge turnoff to the average Joe. This is the truth user. And all forementioned groups are Subversives, yes

Sorry for the grammar errors I'm phone posting.

Good stuff. Gang stalking is real and the police are heavily involved.

People commit suicide over this shit.

America needs Christ.

Most of the groups I mentioned hate Christ or deny he was real or the Messiah. Glad everyone on Jow Forums isn't an absolute retard, I remember when this board had some balls a few years back. Godspeed user

You may now speak mason shill free below thid post
It contains the circle of mason banishment, capable of nulling their oaths

Attached: 67b5a999e840a635f0a0c44adfa487d8-imagepng.png (800x1200, 1.45M)

Fuck the guidestones. Glad people keep attempting to desecrate/destroy them.
The only way, and I mean ONLY way for any real change to come against these groups would be for Masons to stand up and against, and speak out. Their numbers are many and they are the gatekeepers so to speak for this system, at the ground level. Sadly I think many of them are materialistic Yes Men, the same droogs that have always allowed tyranny to take foothold in times/nations past

What if I told you,..he was a normal being, living natural, real and true
it is the rest of us who are flawed

Attached: kekimus.png (1026x1076, 1.4M)

God bless you schizanon, keep spreading the truth

Until I'm 10 toes up user. I'm an Iraq vet too btw, was 11b. Nothing more disheartening than realizing the system you took an oath to defend, is one big lie to mask tyrannical organizations

c7 75

>does
>have
user, don't you know?

I still can't believe he's really gone.

F

Attached: 1548351824602.jpg (1102x720, 41K)

Fighting the good fight, love you brother

A noose with a CIA Nigger's neck already through it.

Attached: lynch the cia nigger.png (976x1393, 1.31M)

he was schizophrenic

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Attached: CHOO CHOO.jpg (677x405, 41K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 FreeTibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權

Okay, that's great and all, but fuck you. Fucking glow in the dark niggers fucking tear through money like they do hairy ass. Fucking Roman larpers will pretend they're pagan to inflate their egos, but all they do is bite dunnys. I've never seen a three letter glow in the dark nigger who could actually pop a lightbulb. They couldn't rip a gutterfly if they had all the world money handed to them on a silver platter. The only way gang stalkers win is if you let them. Don't give them mind. Microcosms are not the world, and only room temperature IQ brainlets play themselves as victims of this shit. They don't even glow, their power level is too low. Don't fucking splatter for them. Keep your innards to live a beautiful life, or at the very least spite these niggers. It's like the pharaoh in black who toys with all of humanity. But he's a nigger who is married to a blind retard. Hasn't stopped other people from living happy and fulfilling lives. Maybe if people moved more and stopped leaking thought garbage into their minds, they wouldn't be incel neocon luddites toting around existential dread like it was a personality trait. I swear to fuck, niggers don't understand that their outlook on life determines the tone of their memoirs. I'd like to have Invenzione per John by Ennio Morricone and Republic of the Rough and Ready by Hella played at my funeral because I'm not a massive and I try to live my life like those songs. They are can be found in Satan's blue light but also in real formats that aren't for basedboy faggots, so do that. I think he'd make his own version of a g11 but one where it's not niggerlicous so people can use it.

>What weapon would he have had?
A weapon that never hits, because making a connection with someone else is against G*d.

Bro what is you on....
>Oh shit, I'm feelin' it

Attached: 1546696805460.jpg (512x564, 134K)

Take your meds.

Terry was so childlike it makes me sad the outcome of it all

With blue eyes

Came here to post this

Attached: sword-of-the-spirit.jpg (560x404, 114K)

Attached: 1416479626762.gif (360x359, 566K)

too soon

webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1

Nigga all you need is a WedMD degree to deduce this one. The man was not exactly closeted about this mental illness.

I mean, obviously.

Attached: 1498062783029.jpg (800x567, 277K)

>my double nugget doesnt have a tiny suicide hand nugget OR El-ahrairah on it

Attached: 1519196362949.jpg (574x430, 28K)