Why are manlets the deadliest fighting men in the modern world?

Attached: murphy.jpg (863x1065, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fj8K6oO5YEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small target profiles, harder to hit, better use of cover. Tall, lanky men usually make easier targets for snipers as well. Precedent? The Vietcong is one

Compressing things makes them explode violently

selective pressure.
Manlets have to try harder.

+4 sneak perk and leprechaun stealth bonus

they can fit into tiny camping spots, it's also easier for them to hide under their dead allies so they can live after a bombing.

>The medal of Honor is a literal fucking pentagram with the Goddess Minerva in it
When are we going to uncuck the Rothschilds/Illumimati bullshit from America. It's disgusting

Cheaper to create vehicles for smaller people.
Same with race horses, and space shuttles.

>posts a porpaganda hollywood actor

This. WW2 confirmed crisis actors to push hollywood jews into spotlight

>Goddess Minerva
its athena you fucking Fudd

It doesn't fucking matter it's more pagan bullshit. Get shit on goat fucking dirt worshipper

>dirt
its soil you fucking fudd

Fuck off goat worshipper. Go worship your sun/dirt dieties

youtu.be/fj8K6oO5YEQ

>mom said I have to stop screaming deus vult and complaining about pagans at the dinner table
>well there's no mom on the internet
Timmy eat your goddam vegetables and shut the fuck up.

>He doesn't realize Templars worshipped "Baphomet" and are the founders of FreeMasonry
Mom said I can go on here and make fun of pagans
Goat fucker

we need an international push to ban manletism from being weaponized

Attached: 187y6Yu.jpg (853x739, 142K)

ALL LANKLETS WILL FALL, DAY OF THE LADDER WHEN?!

We're all perpetually pissed off rage machines that have to over achieve in order to be respected and feel something other than hate for our shit genetics

As a 5'3 manlet I confirm.

manlet rage, obviously

haha lole, let me make fun of this
Audrey's story is fabrication.

Because not everyone lives in a Jow Forums dream world where most people are 6'3" - 6'6".
Manlets are the majority and more likely to have more feats in wartime as a result.

Attached: Bloody_Angle_Oak2.406.jpg (242x550, 42K)

Need fewer resources to keep supplied (smaller clothes, smaller armor), require less food to keep adequately nourished, can hide more effectively due to compact size, can be more comfortable in cramped transportation, suffer fewer joint issues, have better immune systems, circulatory system has less strain placed on it, etc.
One thing they can't do is carry 120-odd lbs of assorted shit with them (once you carry nearly your weight in equipment you become dangerously imbalanced, risk falling over easily, and take considerable time getting back on your feet). However, this modern fad of taking half the fucking FOB along on patrol should be dropped with the quickness anyway, on account of it being painfully retarded.

take a look at a map of washington, dc. you'd have to bulldoze the whole place to get rid of the freemasonry

we're closer to hell, it's where we draw the sheer fighting rage.

holy shit fix your crooked ass ribbons stupid butterbar

hey he has PTSD

>tfw the studio did that to him, he threw a righteous fit, then his manager fed him enough downers to just barely make it through the photo-shoot
Audie Murphy was the american dream writ large, with all the good and bad that came with it. Fight me on this.

Honestly some of these stories (all allied soldiers of course) of one man tanks that killed 9001 enemy troops in a single battle seem like bullshit

This sounds like a comfy desu

Chill the fuck out kiddo. Their imaginary friend isn't real and neither is yours, so stop being a wiener.

That can be arranged.

Attached: Killdozer2.gif (350x197, 1.39M)

>Thinking the worship of Baphomet was legitimate and not an conspiracy to execute people.

We've got nothing to lose.

that's the same deity you greek asshat

God Bless Killdozer

Manlets make the best soldiers because they're expendable and vicious to the point of suicide. Women naturally are not attracted to them and they tend to be poorer, so they generally have little to live for except distinction in combat. This also contributes to their ferocity. Manlets live in a cruel world which stunts their empathy for their fellow man. This is evidenced by all the most famous atrocities and wartime mass rapes being committed by manlets (the mongols, the WW2 Soviets and Japanese, the expansion of Islam, etc.)

Get that weak shit outta here

Attached: Robert-L.-Howard[2].jpg (737x552, 63K)

get a load of this sub 80iq nigger

pent up rage

I remember reading that a signifcant majority of SAS guys are shorter than average. I think it's because your body doesn't have to expend as much energy when romping long distances.

Also the inherit advantage that being smaller = smaller target

Attached: nightingale.jpg (1222x1630, 418K)