Does Jow Forums like this guy? If not why?

Does Jow Forums like this guy? If not why?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

botkinsyndrome.blogspot.com/p/what-is-botkin-syndrome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apparently he fucked his sister or something and now everybody dislikes him

Source? Also he has tiny ass legs and larps hard as fuck

He's kinda of a twink but he has a decent AR-15 build.

He's a piece of shit and probably a closet homosexual

Attached: IMG_20181114_074843_987.jpg (540x816, 76K)

Whoever makes these goddamn bi-weekly threads shills harder then Ben Shapiro. Fuck off, no one cares.

Attached: ASqdxce-1.jpg (1029x618, 53K)

yoooo wut

>y..you too

Link or source?

His sister is hot though, id be fucking her too if I were him

> Has no real-world experience
> Teaches classes

He's a fucking faggot. As a civilian, I'd rather learn from instructors that actually implemented their tactics and philosophies in real-world hostile environments, not at a random gun range with steel and paper targets. He shoots fast, but those targets aren't moving or shooting back.

ITT: ShareBlue shills spreading rumors about gun culture celebs.

>apparently he fucked his sister or something and now everybody dislikes him
He would be Jow Forums's hero if he really did fuck his sister, newfag.

Attached: 1534812242295.jpg (580x435, 45K)

>calls people fags
>somehow this is a bad thing
Do you know where the fuck you are?

Attached: 1541375293825.jpg (500x500, 31K)

No. He's a mediocrely skilled tryhard with zero real world experience and a shit attitude. The cult thing probably doesn't help much either.
>he doesn't know about botkin posting
And you apparently know less about board culture than shariablue.

It was Ian and Karl last week. I guess the shills got tired of that schtick.

>He's a mediocrely skilled tryhard
I knew he was a tryhard when he showed off his SCAR 16 with a cut-down barrel.

Shit, i would take class just cause shooting is fun.

Botkin syndrome

We've all known about the sister shit for some time. He's a douche, has no real expeworld experience, even in a closed setting competition, he still places low as fuck.

no way he actually posted that lol

Jow Forums hates anyone who is better than them at using firearms

botkinsyndrome.blogspot.com/p/what-is-botkin-syndrome.html

Eh, I don't know. I'm digging through his Instagram right now to find it. And I haven't so far, but there are all kinds of other similarly cringey image macros on there which he has made. I wouldn't be surprised.

its clearly from his story so its long gone.

He ate my brother's tail yesterday. Fuck him.

its more about the hypocrisy. he himself sounds like a humongous faggot when he talks. not to mention his addiction to superskinny jeans. a turbotwink like him calling anyone a fag is laughable

pretty sure he teaches shooting mechanics not tactics or any type of fighting theory. not defending him just pointing out what ive seen. if hes anywhere near as fast as his obviously edited videos then i dont see an issue with helping fat cops move faster.

its ian and karl every week newfag. theres a thread up right now. maybe if you didnt hold youtubers in such high regard it wouldnt hurt your feelings so much when they get outed as larpers and commies

He did. It was quickly deleted due to backlash. I think that one guy who makes the gun community meme/recap videos did one with it a year or so back.

When he starts speed shooting, his accuracy fucking drops so damn much. One reason why he scores so low in tournaments.

I highly doubt that but ok

not denying any of that pham. I've seen the score sheets. all I'm saying there's a lot less qualified people teaching classes than him.

I see him the in the background of Garand's vids sometimes, but GT never recommends his gear or training. It doesn't sound like very many people like him.

GT fucks him and lets him be in videos to keep him from telling people.

stop making these threads Lucus you fucking faggot REEEEEEE

If it was him he'd be autisticly replying to every negative post pretending to be user while typing exactly how he talks. That's how you know its him.

I didn't even know he existed before people on Jow Forums started spamming threads about him. Now I fucking hate him.

It's actually Lucas himself, shilling himself.

He’s the male equivalent of an Instagram thot trying to sell holsters that countless other companies also sell for fractions of the price.

Hes a tryhard twink faggot, which is reason enough to hate anyone. His brothers are pretty cool though, really cordial and well spoken. Ive said it before, but the best videos on botkins channel are the ones he isn't in.

Some one posted a pic of his sisters. I dont blame him now.

Nah

Attached: 1541885138039.jpg (598x560, 57K)

Strong advacate of 2A
Is singlehandedly training and arming the zoomer militia

He exposes butthurt zogbots like yourself

Attached: 1EC4C999-92CE-4D2F-9064-F52FC3361CA2.png (1334x750, 341K)

He did one comp and only did 2 of the 3 days. Dont spread dis info

You are wrong they do vids together

Their prices are good tho

Fuck off lucas. Nigger

no I don't like that guy. Because he spams his worthless existence here