Not like this comes as a surprise to anyone who knows how fucked modern Colt is...

Not like this comes as a surprise to anyone who knows how fucked modern Colt is, but the $2500 M16A1 reissue that Colt recently put out is outsourced garbage like the Expanse. It was made by the same shitters who produced that abortion that Colt tried to market as a repro of the Pocket Hammerless.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=--W3sRED9-4

Attached: Look of disgust.jpg (1243x625, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k__auPMEGzI
desuarchive.org/k/thread/35815073/#35815073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They didn't C MP stamp the barrel
>The rollmark looks like shit
>The furniture is somehow worse than Brownells
>Not a single part is actually manufactured by Colt
The absolute fucking state of Pony.

Attached: WP_20180405_004[1].jpg (1728x3072, 2.27M)

So if we believe Chris, this is the result of hiring marines.

You can build a NDS repro cheaper than WITH surplus furniture cheaper than you can get one from Brownells. Depending how internet savvy you are you can even buy the tools cheaper to make one than brownells. So moral of the story is to build your own.

>So if we believe Chris, this is the result of hiring marines.
Crayon eaters, not even once.

Attached: crayons.jpg (420x420, 59K)

>not using an original

Attached: M16CarbineOfIDF-Reflexsight1.jpg (2590x887, 1.05M)

What's this got to do with the Expanse, Welwala?

>not just building your own
Ishygddt

Attached: 20190127_111145.jpg (4032x1960, 1.94M)

Just buy an lwrc DI. Chris made an excellent video on it

>Eugene Stoner is a Marine
>Marines bad
What a NPC answer.

>being Jewish

Why not just get an SP1 desu?

I'm sad that one of the most important firearms companies in history can't do anything but market outsourced reproductions of stuff they made 50-150 years ago.

Beltaloada's, everyone

The Expanse was marketed as being an entry-tier Colt rifle that was meant to compete with the likes of the M&P Sport II or Ruger AR556. When Bartocci (who previously worked for Colt as a technician and also wrote Black Rifle II) looked at the Expanse, he found that the only damn part on the gun that had actually been made by Colt was the lower receiver. Everything else was some anonymous Chinesium shit that had been made by someone else and then sold at Colt prices--literally the same strategy that Colt is doing for their revolvers too.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=k__auPMEGzI

They are literally incapable of making anything outside of contract M4s because they sold off the rest of their entire production facility because of how broke they became through sheer ineptitude.

So are 6920s good to go?

So how are they making contract M4s? Do you mean to tell me that Colt is no longer actually making firearms?

Not that guy but, IIRC, even those have had instances in recent years where they had notable QC slippages and examples of outsourced parts where that never happened in the past. If you wanted a 6920, you are probably better off buying a used one of like 2010 vintage that hasn't been run too hard.

Found an example of this from Jow Forums: desuarchive.org/k/thread/35815073/#35815073

What if my dad got one a week after Sandy Vag and is gonna give it to me eventually? Is 2012 good?

>tfw just bought an LE6920HBPW
>tfw it's factory new but box says "2013 CONFIG" on it

Was I shit on? It has the 14.5" SOCOM barrel on it.

He said everything BUT contract M4s. Technically he's wrong since they also make the LE series still...but those are seriously just M4s with different rollmarks, no fun sear, and maybe a longer barrel, so there's no way they're not using whatever dregs of tooling they have to make both. The point about them having practically no capacity to make anything else still holds true, sadly.

>t.poorfag who cant afford colt

How can you tell which parts on a colt are outsourced and which are made by them? Are there different markings that hold true?

Short answer: If you watch the video, Bartocci talks about it.

Long answer: Buy a serious reference book on the M16 like Black Rifle, and that will tell you in autistic levels of detail about what markings a rifle should have and when.

Longer answer: Colt, much like Mauser or DWM did back in the day, has a very specific way of marking all of its parts. In Colt's case, this is because the products they manufacture are expected to conform to the government's technical data package in order to be accepted by the US military. Even something as small as your M4's barrel being missing a required stamp/rollmark on it was enough for a gun to be rejected. Naturally, this has historically been one of the big draws of buying a genuine Colt M4 like a 6920. You were getting a gun that, apart from not being full-auto, was otherwise made to the technical data package and indistinguishable from an M4 that was procured by the military.

This is why the Expanse and this new reissue are trash. They are essentially a PSA-tier frankengun made on Colt lower receivers and sold at Colt prices, despite not being Colts in any way that actually matters. This is also why the new Colt revolvers are trash too. If you were not aware, they are manufactured in Mexico. The only thing that happens in the plant at Hartford is assembly and packaging.

so who is making rifles and replacement parts for the US military right now?

>this isn't shit, this is $2500 shit! you're just jealous you can't afford my expensive exclusive shit poorfag!
I know somebody has the image

Attached: not the bees.png (494x559, 167K)

stone was a marin back when blacks were banned from service in the marins

FN

>Was I shit on?
No, we just suck at making labels. :)

Source: I work there.

>t.poorfag trying to justify his poor.

>be colt
>make M4's and M16's

>known retard poorfag from k ree dey sold all their stuff and only make M4's my Aero and PSA upper is just as good

Attached: 1470045089487.jpg (343x343, 20K)

Sure you do. On the off chance you aren't lying, why can't Colt do good rollmarks? I love my 1911, the only thing I would purchase from Colt, but it too has shit rollmarks. Is it because Colt is owned by Jews who don't give two shits about guns or their customers? What about the shit QC? I got my 1911 fixed properly under warranty, so good on Colt, but that shit was obviously drunk monkey work that shouldn't have made it out the door.

>40438029
>40438009
>40436331
Jesus this is lazy b8posting. You're not even getting a proper (you).

Bitch don't be such a salty bitch, bitch.

Bitch.

Attached: WP_20170223_012[3].jpg (1728x3072, 1.21M)

C mp stamped barrel
Colt babbyy

Attached: IMG_6823.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

I mean it doesn't have a retro aesthetic at all but I own one and it's great. Over 1k rounds and the few malfunctions were magazine related. Otherwise nothin.
If you can just check out their bcgs alone they're nice

O L T

Attached: OltQUALITY.png (1219x864, 1.38M)

S A M P L E O F O N E

Just buy an SP1 for that price

Attached: Snapchat-1740621402.jpg (1398x2688, 762K)

How about I give you a sample of one of my dick up your right nostril fuckboy.

Attached: WP_20190129_004[1].jpg (2312x1728, 895K)

But he's not a goat...

>not an argument
LUL he so M A D