>No front slide serrations
>Shit trigger
>Shit grip angle
>No backstrap checkering
>A FUCKING SLIDE MOUNTED SAFETY
>Looks like an emaciated crack whore
>Weighs 34oz. 50% more than a Glock 17
>LMAO 15 round capacity despite weighing over 2 pounds

Why do boomers love this piece of shit so much? Is it because muh army guys and Die Hard uses it?

Attached: Baretta is shit.jpg (4032x2272, 922K)

>why do people trust things made of metal over things made of plastic?
gee I dunno

>inb4 "but muh glass filled nylon"
we don't care

>Boomers are low IQ senile retards stuck in the 70s.
Hmm I dunno OP

I shoot guns because I like shooting guns and I buy guns because I like guns and want to own them because I think they’re cool and interesting. Not every purchase has to be made to gain le unfair tactical advantage

Any quality polymer handgun is just as reliable if not more reliable than muh meddle gun in the year 2019. There is literally no advantage in having a heavy metal piece of shit and are pleanty of disadvantages

Cool, don't buy one then.

Attached: Italian Stallions.jpg (911x1243, 1.42M)

>Caring about handgun weight

Found the trap.

it's literally the sexiest pistol ever made

kys

It's a pistol 99% of the time it does not matter at all.

I'd rather have a reminder to read the owners manual before use than front side serrations. You know, at least that has even the smallest bit of relevance.

Was thinking about getting one as my first real gun purchase. Is this reasonable?

Better trigger than any striker trash

This.

Having worked on them and shot them I agree they are extremely overrated. They are rather accurate guns, I will give them that.

t. milfag

Attached: 1544326210995.jpg (736x588, 59K)

Also pic related is a classic example of the military forgetting that less is more.

>let's replace the classic comfy flap holster with a gigantic puzzle piece of shit that juts out like a massive tumor on your thigh. Oh you lost one of the several tiny clips or straps? Better order a new one for $120.

Attached: fu3.jpg (1500x1500, 165K)

>Better order a new one for $120.
it's pretty obvious why they did it

Because it's not Tupperware trash

Your complaints were noted, although you'll have to get the LTT or Wilson Combat versions if you don't want to drop in the decocker and D springs yourself.

As for guys bitching about how the weight can only be a detriment, these are not for you.

Attached: 92a1.jpg (500x333, 16K)

>slide safety
A literal non-issue.
>no rail
That's why they make railed versions.
>no front slide serrations
Okay. Personal preference.
>shit trigger
Subjective. A lot of people really like the trigger and even if you don't it can be improved with cheap and easy alterations.
>shit grip angle
Opinion. A lot of people think the 92 series feels great.
>No backstrap checkering
Depends on the model.
Bad taste
>weight
So you're just a bitch?

>Slide safety
Literally never been an issue for me. If it is buy a pt92
>No rail
Buy a 92A1 (I did) or a pt92
The entire front of the slide is a cut out that forms to the profile of the barrel.
>Shit trigger
Isn't this subjective? Also they have a spring upgrade kit
>Shit grip angle
Completely subjective
>No backstrap checkering
My 92A1 has vertical lines, but I guess you have this one right
> Slide mount v2
Get over it
>Looks
Subjective
>Weighs a lot
I'll give you that
>15 round capacity
It's 2019. 17 rounders have been available from the factory for as long as the A1 has been on the market. And mecgar has a new follower/magazine that makes it 18 flush.

People like metal guns. I'm not even a Boomer, I bought my 92A1 in 2014 when I was 21. It's also easy to shoot, and a good suppressor host because it doesn't need a booster.

People like what you don't like. Get over yourself.

>G versions available (or conversion)
>ugly (if you need a light there are railed versions
>meme
>wrong
>wrong
>unneeded
>read top
>wrong
>you’re a faggot
>flush 17 to 18 available, though I feel comfy with 15

How does it feel to be taking it up the ass all the time OP?

My brother has one. I love it. It's almost as good as my m11a1.

>>No rail
>implying this is a bad thing
Day of the grinder when

Attached: 1536288867782.jpg (334x349, 34K)

>muh rails
>muh slide safety
Here you go, champ

Attached: 13585.jpg (1000x665, 83K)

> No advantage having a metal gun vs plastic
I can slap a motherfucker with it and it won't crumble.

Attached: m9a1compactinox_zoom002.jpg (840x572, 63K)

>Slide safety
Sure, it's kinda annoying
>No rail
They make models with rails
You don't front slide serrations, I can charge the gun by gripping the front just fine. Over rated
>Shit trigger
Subjective, but many would disagree
>Shit grip angle
Pretty standard actually
>No backstrap checkering
The vertical serrations on the backstrap is more than sufficient, you're being picky
>A FUCKING SLIDE MOUNTED SAFETY
Yup
Subjective, but many would say it looks good, hence it being an iconic action movie gun
>Weighs 34oz. 50% more than a Glock 17
It's also softer to shoot
>LMAO 15 round capacity despite weighing over 2 pounds
Mec-Gar makes 18 round mags

You're a fag

Need front slide serrations*
I accidentally my sentence

I like my Glock 17. I also really like my Beretta. I carry them both on occasion. They're both fun at the range. I prefer hammer fired guns.

Fanboy faggots like you are a disease. Learn to enjoy the pros and cons of different firearms, you gay fucking retard.

I love the glock 17 but I can understand why somebody would want their guns made out of metal instead of plastic

>saying this when the 84FS exists

I don't own a berreta pistol so peak brainlet question here
is there something wrong with safeties on the slide

this

>Shit trigger.
Ask me how I know you've never shot one.

slightly more difficult to engage/disenage, not really an issue if you carry 1 in the chamber decocked

individuals with ham hands have been known to activate the safety when racking the slide, or their short little thumbs can't disengage the safety without shifting their grip.

Attached: 1395862587643.jpg (1600x1600, 301K)

its always adorable when the young and naive think they know more than the old and experienced
when i was your age, i knew everything, too...

I like mine, willing to sell it

What's the gun in the holster?

Look into the Taurus version, less expensive and similar quality.

>weight
I've held one that's nickel plated and it felt fine, and I'm a fucking manlet.
Stop being weak, faggot.

also it has a non-retarded safety location. I've been pleasantly surprised with how much I love my PT92

>there is literally no advantage in having a heavy metal peice of shit and there are plenty of disadvantages
such as?

Not him, but rust could be a big one, if you are an idiot with Florida levels of humidity.

>on par with or lighter than competing alloy frame handguns
>fantastic trigger
>crazy reliable
>inarguably one of the most iconic handguns and appreciated time over for its aesthetics
>17 round flush fit magazines exist
Glockfags talking about every gun that isn't a Glock:
>REE WHY DOESNT IT WEIGH LESS THAN MY PLASTIC GUN
>REEE WHY DOESNT IT HAVE A SHIT TON OF GRIP TEXTURING ON IT, IT CAN'T BE OPERATOR WITHOUT IT
>REEEE WHY DOESNT IT LOOK LIKE A BROKEN CINDER BLOCK LIKE MY GUN DOES
>REEE WHY ARE THE MAGAZINES NOT $5

Attached: give me the ravioli.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

If you think a Beretta 92 is too heavy please grow a pair of testicles and stop consuming onions.

Attached: 1451377775214.jpg (300x383, 27K)

If there were a 10mm glock with an inexpensive steel or aluminum frame I would buy it

Attached: 51099757_10217470817618243_8299544727766695936_n.jpg (750x752, 50K)

>individuals with ham hands have been known to activate the safety when racking the slide,
You have to try to do this and it only has a chance of occurring if you're power stroking. If you're the type of person who likes a shelf to rack on like on the VP9 or with a fancy Glock backplate then you can do the same thing with the safety. The slide release is in a great spot anyways so you can always use that.

I have a 92G so it's not an issue for me either way.

It's a sad day when the fucking Flips can manage to avoid that problem but Florida man cannot. Is there no end to his debauchery?

Taking the bait but whatever. My 92a1 is my nightstand gun and with the Hogue grip it is absolute maximum comfy. OP confirmed for having S O I hands and probably also crossdresses.

Attached: A441C4E7-E922-4F32-8824-2444C3D5B6FC.jpg (1972x1676, 907K)

Sure, it's a solid gun.

spbp

Attached: 1547734460780.gif (278x340, 68K)

you zoomers got no respect

Attached: _DSC9272.jpg (2000x1325, 731K)

I dont get the hate with slide mounted safeties
I think they usually look more aesthetic

They can make the gun annoying to rack. Sometimes you flip the safety/decocker on by accident when racking.
t. Jericho 941 R owner

you sound Bigly butthurt over the fact that the US Army will never field Block Berfection. Just get a SIG kid.

rust happens when you neglect your shit. so don't neglect it

or own Remington

I will just leave this here for your consideration.

Attached: PR15302c__83099.jpg (1117x510, 59K)

this
>bu-bu-bu my ounces are pounds
shut the fuck up.

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh

he went there!

Truly the best Beretta.

>No rail
>Backstrap checkering
Shit tier larping faggot detected. Calling a reliable steel gun a crackwhore when it's obvious the glock would take that cake with it's shit polymer frame

I’m picking up a great condition A1 for $400. Am I overpaying?

front slide serrations are gay...

Unlike traps

Attached: 1400346040849.jpg (1880x2816, 1.43M)

Because it looks cool and happens to actually work without exploding.

Op has probably never heard of any of these guns except maybe the 1911

Open the Taurus pt92 and I fucking love it this thing is accurate as all fuckin hell. Why don’t you use one of those wonderful glocks to go fuck yourself faggot

I fired my pal's 92fs customized into an actual samurai edge and its pretty neat. The weight plus recoil felt pretty good.
Gun is still a gun as long it can swiss cheese an unfortunate nigger.
Right now pal of mine wants to get a 96 parts so he can fire fowty s&w but i told him good finding those parts.

I have one. Great gun, despite a mysterious spring of some sorts falling out. But it doesn't seem to be affecting anything.

>Be OP
>Be manlet faggot who has a hard time holding up more than 1 lbs for any length of time
>Go on Jow Forums to shit on one if the best full sized 9mm handguns available
>Rattle off a bunch of subjective garbage as if your opinion is relevant
>Seriously implying polymer handguns can ever come close to the build quality and feel of a metal firearm

Yeah nah, you're a cunt. The M92FS is a fantastic gun if you're not a weak bitch.

Pretty much this.

Attached: 20190129_041246.jpg (1996x1497, 805K)

What do people have against slide safety?

Well you're obviously a nigger because you have no idea what a good gun looks like

Bitches with tiny hands. No seriously. Their hands are too small to full palm the gun and use the same hand to flick the safety on/off with their thumb. It threatens whatever little masculinity they have.

I put thicker wood grips on my m9 and it feels great. Its kinda humbling to know other people in this world cant even operate the thing with the skinnier stock grips.

>>Slide safety
Get a g model or conversion kit.

>>No rail
get a m9a1 or a3 or any of the models that have one?

>>No front slide serrations
There's already front cocking grooves but also feel free to get one with front serrations?

>>Shit trigger
Better than 90% of handguns on the market, smooth DA, crisp SA, decent reset

>>Shit grip angle
Debatable.

>>No backstrap checkering
Get one with backstrap checkering? Most come with it.

>>A FUCKING SLIDE MOUNTED SAFETY
G model is the only way to go.

>>Looks like an emaciated crack whore
ur mum

>>Weighs 34oz. 50% more than a Glock 17
Lighter than CZ 75, 1911, Sig p226

>>LMAO 15 round capacity despite weighing over 2 pounds
It's not 1980 anymore gramps, 17 rounders are standard now. Mec-gar makes 100% reliable 18 round flush fit mags.

Attached: 1538361850583.png (445x445, 124K)

Sure I can brag about how my 50 dollar breaker bar can be a great hammer but thats misusing the tool, brainlet.

Until the plastic becomes brittle and it fails. Metal firearms are firearms you pass down to kids and grandkids.

>Metal firearms are firearms you pass down to kids and grandkids.
Maybe something like an all steel 1911. But not some aluminum POS.

> The Beretta’s frame is aluminum and it simply does not have the service life and durability of a steel framed gun, or even the polymer frames of the Glock or HK-USP. Unlike those designs, the Beretta M9’s slide rides directly on aluminum frame rails rather than steel.
> More modern designs are more durable. Many of them have been documented to have fired over 400,000 rounds, in comparison to the 92 receiver’s hoped for life of roughly only 40,000.
- Larry Vickers

TL;DR: It's shit. If you want something that lasts, get a Glock, USP, or a 1911.

Change out the recoil spring every now and again and your Beretta/Sig/whatever will last well into 6 digits, cuntface.

The power of hue monkey engineering.

I wouldn’t buy a taurus simply because people will know you bought and use a Taurus and I think that’s a real factor

It just fucking sucks. I love my Beretta, but I have to make a conscious effort to not touch it when charging the gun compared to my others which don't have that issue.

Absolutely horseshit. The aluminum alloy they use for the frame can definitely withstand more than 40k. The shit thats been in the military's armory since the 80's didn't just bend or shatter by 40k

>bring gun close to chest
>cup hand over slide
>rack slide with hand
Wallah

I truly believe you're all making this shit up. I can use the fucking safety wings TO rack my slide and not engage it. I have owned and operated Berettas for years, including the military, and have never had not witnessed this "problem." I only ever heard of it on Jow Forums.

OP is once again a fag.
Beretta has LITERALLY never once made a bad weapon design.

The phrase "OP is a faggot" could never be more true

You're not going to crack a glock's frame by hitting a person with it, no matter how hard you think your soi arms can swing.

In other words you are a whiny little bitch who has never owned a handgun?

I bought my 92f in 1989, and it my favorite handgun of all time, like it better than my glock.

>PX4
>Pico
>Nano

Attached: 1544431054415.png (428x428, 165K)

boomers like it because die hard/lethal weapon/muh army dun uzez it, snowflake faggots like it because it's "cool" to like stuff that sucks

thats a tranny

px4 is a great gun. the other two are agreeably shit.

What do you carry?