Rage thread

Freedom of the press was a mistake
splinternews.com/you-dont-need-a-handgun-1832124563

Attached: image0.jpg (737x560, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
splinternews.com/ban-guns-1820487148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your ranch shotgun or hunting rifle? You can reasonably argue those have a purpose that is not killing people.
what if I want to hunt humans

Google and YouTube should be able to choose to censor gun stuff, and restaraunts should be able to choose not to serve/hire niggers

Antigunners aren't really the threat. We all know where they stand. The dangerous ones are the gun owners that are okay with "bad' guns being banned. That old timer that loves his old hunting rifle but sees no reason why any normal person would ever need a handgun or semiautomatic rifle is a more dangerous adversary. That is why they are so often courted by the anti-gun types. They can put them on display and say "see, even this gun owner knows we need to do something about handguns and high capacity assault clips".

Attached: christmas time.png (750x500, 538K)

> “But I lock up my guns, the problem is irresponsible gun owners,” people will cry. No. If you own a handgun there is a chance it will kill your child. The child will make a mistake or you will make a mistake, and your child will be dead.

Are these people capable of logic or do they see a line graph and say "THIS TRUTH, GRAPH IS GOD"

>The child will make a mistake
Are they victim blaming my nonexistent dead child?

Attached: pick a side.jpg (450x450, 27K)

See, at least my interactions with these groups are voluntary. If I didn't want them messing with my shit I wouldn't do business with them or use their services. Government won't give you that option.

ask Jow Forums

>niggers dumb look this average
>no socioeconomic factors there always at least one dumb nigger

or harvard

>no niggers smart, socioeconomic factors
>ps: racists dumb, look this average

true facts

These are the same people who have pools, large dogs (probably pitts because they're stupid liberals), etc and don't realize their child is statistically more likely to die from those than from a gun.

They think gun owners are all retarded hillbillies who can't put two and two together. More basedsplaining by those pretending to care about your safety.
this. Fudds are worse than Feinstein. An enemy is preferable to a traitor 10 times out of 10.

problem is that all of the press is owned by one ethic group that hates America and hates guns.

Haha yeah the Constitution is for faggots

Attached: prager u.jpg (619x773, 72K)

I'm sure they have a statistic for that

also, never argue with statistics

>liberal: gun ownership correlated with lower IQ
>high IQ gun owner: college education, which correlates with IQ, also correlates with political indoctrination which includes strong anti-gun rhetoric, so it is not the intelligence that leads people to avoid guns but the intelligence that leads them to people who talk them into that position, as they are unavoidably woven into tertiary education
>UH......RACIST
>how
>INTERNALIZED TRANSPHOBIA
>what
>DEMIPANSEXISM
>the fuck?

The fist part is bullshit and the second part is illegal
You can't deny service nor employment on the basis of race, religion, sex and other stuff that i'm too lazy to search up.
As for the MONOPOLY that google has, it should be put under a leash by the government under the basis that they are denying freedom of speech.

Attached: 1520684780110.png (500x521, 156K)

it started with taking felons rights to bear arms. now its red flags. fudds did it to themselves meanwhile criminals don't seem to care for laws restricting them.

That set of tweets actually contains no irony.

>should be
>is
These are two different things, I suggest you google the concepts.

repost of
at least put the link in to not give them revenue
archive dot ph/P4zbn

stop trying to set the word on fire you maniac. If something is illegal and has been written in stone to be illegal there is a good reason for it 9 times out of 10

>voluntary
Libertarians are fucking stupid. What happens when you say some thought crime online and when future employers look you up using google your name comes up on some racist database with your post archived? Its just voluntary right?
PragerU are dumb neo-cons but this is not some epic BTFO moment. Leftists were all about private companies not refusing service until evil neo-nazi white supremacists ant-semites posted pepe the frog.

i was triggered by the "4 times more likely to get shot if you use a gun!" Well, yeah. If someone pulls a gun on you and you can't shoot back, you'll probably just have to suck his dick. If you fight a someone with a knife, you get cut but you get to fight back. The dude holding me up with a gun is ALSO more likely to get shot if I have a gun. If he has no gun, then I might have the monopoly on power and likely he won't get shot. Also fuck yes you hunt with handguns. Probably the same person that thinks hunting is just bang kill eat.

actually google and youtube should be regulated as common carriers who are therefore not allowed to discriminate
for the same reason your cell phone company cant censor your calls
you libshits need to think about things a little harder

there is literally a bill right now working its way through the illinois legislature that states a person must submit their social media accounts to law enforcement for their review to see if you are acceptable to get a FOID card. i shit.you.not.

If you're addressing a legal technicality from a time before corporations like those ran everything, I'd agree, but when you censor and capitalize on not only how people access information and content, but also on which ones you believe they should or shouldn't be allowed to access, you pretty much give up being a "private business."

Can't have a rage thread without the Harry Potter magamix

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

i realize you're young and naive, but right and wrong have nothing to do with legal and illegal
they dont pass laws they expect you to abide by, they pass laws they expect you to break

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

Same in New York, though I'm not there. Fuckin' Big Brother, man.

Attached: 1523986212354.jpg (520x483, 142K)

>guy defending private anything
>communist

I'm no pinko, but that image is retarded.

Are you 12 by any chance OP?

Attached: wilson.jpg (960x540, 102K)

>You don’t hunt with a handgun. I’m sure people do it, I’ve been at the range and shot one of those big Colt Pythons that someone sticks a scope on or whatever, but you’re an asshole and an idiot if you do that.

That's just being rude, wtf. Why is liberal journalism so unprofessional?

>you don't need a handgun
You're absolutely right I don't

Attached: no_step_snek.png (869x721, 33K)

I wonder (((who))) the ethnic group is that screams for gun control?

Attached: 1522112715932.png (1179x825, 143K)

Antifa and other anarcho communist groups follow right wing media online and then report them to corporations in hopes of getting them censored. They will then use the excuse in op’s image when they are questioned on it. These are the same people that were foaming at the mouth when someone didnt want to bake a gay wedding cake. If you dont get the reference you have not been paying attention to important moves being made online.

I really need to buy a handgun now.

It's not journalism, it's an opinion piece :^)

The rule everybody should follow is

Are the jews against it? If so then proceed with doing/acquiring said thing.

>regulation
REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1376911644120.jpg (600x450, 34K)

We already have a thread you stupid faggot.

>Corporate news was a mistake
FTFY. I bet you that if the news wasn’t corporatized, I bet you that the world would be a WAYY better place than it is today

Attached: armed goyim 11.jpg (1608x2000, 940K)

>gun rights are about keeping white men on top
how the assfuck did they get that so backwards

Attached: uQVwtZK.jpg (602x452, 117K)

You are literally retarded, and it shouldn't be legal.

>private companies can do whatever they want, libtard!
>HELP A PRIVATE COMPANY IS DOING WHAT THEY WANT

Attached: boomer logic.png (1046x697, 50K)

>laws stopping people from doing things
>let's show them through public outcry that a large segment of people and in fact your consumerbase doesn't like what you did
>these are the same things

Attached: 1547677633483.jpg (750x924, 516K)

>Jow Forums claims to be libertarian
>gets butthurt over any of this

Attached: 1444688318011.gif (212x199, 246K)

If prager jew is one of the main voices of conservatives... I would rather identify my self as a nazi. Wtf

I'm not even anti weed but one of these things is enshrined in the nation's constitution, the other is not.

how indeed?

Attached: aa88ecdef3aa33a60b8587e78f90733dee4a46bc7f789608cb771a58dc9beb8f.png (2810x4096, 95K)

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T TRUST CORPOS

Attached: 1547666591919.jpg (455x390, 82K)

enjoy the ban gentlemen
this is 4 channel. not chan. hate speech has no place here.

Attached: armed goyim 8.jpg (749x1018, 141K)

you just have the wrong thoughts friend

Attached: the future is now nazi scum.jpg (1600x1156, 621K)

So this meme presents us with a communist NPC who is advocating for private property rights.
Leads me to believe that the meme creator is afraid of libertarian communists without souls suppressing their shitty race baiting memes.
leads me to direct that individual to /x/

Never really got invested in Harry Potter but isn't everyone in Hogwarts open carry? Like, literally everyone had a wand capable of killing a person in a single blow which seems similar to a gun.

>Bake the cake bigot
>but muh private company can kick you off

Yes, in the harry potter world every fucking Person including children carries around a wand that has the ability to kill anyone instantly...

>communists use freedom of speech to create political parties in western nations
>if they win they ban free speech
It is a similar concept to that

Pick both or none.

>1984
>The Giver
Both disarmed totalitarian dystopias, how do you get this stupid.

Pretty sure what they mean by that is that 1984 and The Giver gave them the knowledge of what a dystopia looks like and they will be able to recognize if the alt right makes a law that seems like 1984 or The Giver.
But you never know what is going through their heads, perhaps they do believe that it is good.

No, they are blaming the person who can't into childproofing.

>Pretty sure what they mean by that is that 1984 and The Giver gave them the knowledge of what a dystopia looks like and they will be able to recognize if the alt right makes a law that seems like 1984 or The Giver.
My point is they're calling for laws that bring us closer to those books, not further away like those books tried to warn us about.
>But you never know what is going through their heads, perhaps they do believe that it is good.
Well yeah no shit sherlock, they wouldn't be pushing for it if they thought it was a bad thing, they're not jews.

Oh shit I just saw that on my Google feed for some reason, I looked at their other articles and one of them was about a national gun ban, so that tells you everything you need to know.

splinternews.com/ban-guns-1820487148

>all pro gunners are anti weed
Strawman

Its supposed to be a strawman but its good for pointing out the hypocrisy of boomers who dislike weed.

Who the fuck is Splinter News and why should I give a shit what they have to say?