How does Jow Forums feel about their local or state PD and the current state of policing?

How does Jow Forums feel about their local or state PD and the current state of policing?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-colorado-officer-shooting-vietnam-veteran-released-prosecutors-decline-charges-n943396

Attached: 1547613839110.jpg (621x467, 65K)

shooting war criminals is fine by me.

>My local PD
Cool as fuck. All six of them are pretty easy to get a long with. They have 1 AR between the mess of them and its a preban bushmaster.

>county
Sheriff's and deputies are a bunch faggots. Half are very overweight and the other half are sub 5"4 manlets. They act all fucking hardass and actually had one threaten me when I told him I could outshoot him any day of the week.

>state
Glorified traffic cops basically but all bro tier. Super nice guys and all of the staties I have personally spoken with are typically pretty based

T. Volusia county resident

Attached: 1546840405471.jpg (600x445, 32K)

I've met one bad state cop, and he was the , stupid, entrapping, shit driving, old lady killing shitheel the rest made fun of. Fucker *slammed* on his brakes in the left lane and gave me a ticket for swerving around him. I saw tread marks there the next day

It is sad to see how multiculturalism first destroys the trust and respect for the police force...here in Italy cops are normal people that just do a bad paid job, this according to everyone but far leftists and immigrants.

Oh man, I forgot cops never shoot or infringe on the rights of whites. BLM had me brainwashed - thanks for your insight.

>live in city of over 100,000
>Havent even seen a cop or cop car in over 8 months excluding parked outside the cop shops
>actually leave house regularly and go around town
10/10 i guess since theyre never around?

Pretty chill dudes except for one super truper with a power complex and a middle aged old hag lady. One officer even let me warm up in his cruiser after I drove my pos car into a shallow culvert 2 winters back. We bullshit for 25min until the wrecker showed up, definitely not how I expected my first time in the back of a police car to go.

My city police and county sheriffs are cool and pretty nice everytime i get pulled over, never mind that i have a gun, just say dont reach for it etc. Never said anything when I was open carrying before my state went to no license needed for CC.

The highway patrol in my state are assholes though, they ticket everyone they pull over

Based understander of Peelian policing.

>City
Never met them in the town I live in now, but the last town I was in, the motorcycle cops were the fucking Gestapo.
>County
Also never met them.
>State
Only met one but he was really chill, pulled me over because I was following too close to a semi that had just moved into my lane abruptly right before we passed him. Ended up giving me a warning and we just chatted about military and he asked me what my carry gun was.

Police themselves do a great job at destroying trust and respect with the civilian population here

Guns (were) are mostly something to show off here, maybe we have a couple of shooting per year...since we started to import "quality people" thing have slowly going for worse...we have the army infront of churches, policemen with tasers etc... over 50% of all people in jail in the North are immigrants(and I don't count gypsies, which are not Italians)

The cops in the town I live in seem pretty good. I really haven't had to interact with them so I'm really not sure.
As far as respecting gun rights go, well one of the guys in my building has had two separate negligent discharge incidents while intoxicated. One of which resulted in him injuring a female resident who he was supposedly selling the gun to and he hasn't been arrested yet. So honestly I almost wouldn't mind if they were a bit stricter.

Haven't had any bad experiences with cops in my area, and my county sheriff is one of the few in this damned state that make CCW permits obtainable for the normal citizen.

the only good cop is a dead cop

Oooh, aren't we all edgy and shit. What's the matter kiddo, still sore at that underaged drinking arrest?

Depends where they were born.

About 5 years ago, the city hired a bunch of Brit cops to come over because domestic recruitment numbers were low. The ones from Norn Iron and Scotland are bros and love fucking with the drunk injuns. The ones from England are fucking dickheads who are on massive power trips because they get shit here in Leafland that they'd never dream of in England (own cruisers, guns, don't have to wear hats).

Leaf cops are alright, if you don't bother them or act like a dick they act like professionals and just do their jobs.

This video makes it clear that nobody over the age of 65 should be allowed to own a firearm. After all, we don’t want to put officers lives in further danger.

>we have the army infront of churches
The fuck? They're attacking fucking *churches*? And you haven't garrotted them and dumped the bodies in the ocean yet?

Cops are necessary for any modern society
Should there be changes made to how they act and what they are allowed to do? Sure.
Should there be none at all? No that's pants on head retarded

>City cops
Will give you a ticket for going 1 mph over when going down a hill.

>County sheriff
brotier, I like them decently enough. Sheriff does his job, and he's been good to me on the few times I've got to meet him

>Highway patrol
When I got into a car crash a few winters ago one picked me up. Very nice, didn't mind blasting the heat to warm me up even though I could tell he was uncomfortable. Nice guy.

>MPs on base
Laser targeting missiles that WILL find you doing 16 in their 15mph zone. On the flip side, the gate guys are super nice. and the one lady MP is super hot. Something about cars makes people a dick.