Is the vector good? It looks cool

Is the vector good? It looks cool.

Attached: KrissVector45FDELS.jpg (5081x1865, 870K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/01DhYA0KVQM?t=23
youtu.be/ntIZzXqWtzM?t=32
alexanderarms.com/images/pdfs/beowulf_ballistics.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2VLO7B4kg
youtu.be/Dvbsxk8jmWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't remember the video but one blew up

They're dramatically "okay"

Perfectly fine PCCs but also outshined by others in its weight class. The recoil mechanism doesn't particularly do anything of note apart from give you some wonky impulses in semi auto, and the design inherently lends itself to being very very long comparative to its barrel length since all the guts sit at the very front.

They're fine but just that. Fine. Sure they look really cool and you'll impress people at the range by having one but they are a bit expensive for what they are. They function fine, are easy to clean, fun to shoot, draw alot of eyes, but there are cheaper options if you want a PCC. Its kinda like the SCAR of PCCs, you pay a premium for something not too different from the rest of the market but it looks really cool.

Recoil control is meant for full auto, so having it as a semi auto is stupid.

Attached: 1547727860508.jpg (750x855, 169K)

Just because it excels at auto doesn't mean its bad for semi.

Someone post the slow mo wobbly stock.

It looks like they actually fixed that in the gen 2s

wobbly gen 1 stock
youtu.be/01DhYA0KVQM?t=23
gen 2 stock
youtu.be/ntIZzXqWtzM?t=32

Every gun has blown up before

>scar of pccs

Did you forget about everything B&T?

It's pretty excellent, I think.

Attached: trapkriss.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

>SCAR of PCCs

ehhh at least the SCAR is definitely better than cheaper alternatives, maybe not enough to be worth the extra dollarydoos but definitely better

Nope
Shitty polymer, shitty action, unergonomic

>They're dramatically "okay"
Shot one in full auto, was not impressed by it at all or found it to be special in any kind of way.

I swear you hecking monitor for these threads just to post that, I appreciate a fan but c'mon user same filename every time.

I have those same socks

Kys faggots

I got mine out of the safe. It's a bit heavy for what it is, but it's quite accurate since it has a fixed barrel. The polymer is made by Magpul I believe. Excellent trigger, but it's semi-auto only. If we could a factory pull/release upper, this would be an absolutely fantastic sub gun. If you do buy one, the newer 6.5" barrel ones with the enlarged rail to permit the usage of an AFG, and the folding brace would be the one I would get. Mine is 10mm, since if it's limited to semi-auto only, I may as well shoot the most powerful bullet it is available in. There's 220 grain's going 1,200 FPS that are around 700 ft lbs of energy, 115gr's going like 1,700 FPS, and I've seen 200 grain subsonics. 10mm is pretty versatile.

But for its $1,200 price, without the availability of an OEM, ATF approved pull/release trigger, you might want something like the Silencerco Maxim 9. It's basically an integrally suppressed Glock 17, with a fixed barrel like the KRISS. Or maybe a .50 Beowulf uppper receiver. It'll be semi-auto, but 50 Beowulf is essentially a very large pistol cartridge, or a more accurate shotgun slug - pretty effective within 150 yards.
alexanderarms.com/images/pdfs/beowulf_ballistics.pdf

Attached: img-Beowulf_Manticore_SideProfile_small.jpg (5894x1339, 584K)

get one + sbr stamp
otherwise the long barrel defeats the design and purpose of the gun

yeah, old ones or tortured ones

I’ll be buying one shortly. I have 12 guns right now and have scratched every itch I’ve had for “core” guns. I’ve saved up for a meme gun and I was debating between
>Chiappa rhino
>Aresenal AK
>Kriss Carbine in 10mm

I chose the Kriss out of those three. All three are over priced for what they are, but only the Chiappa and Vector were actually aesthetically unique enough to warrant a purchase. I don’t have an ak and honestly don’t care for them from what I’ve shot, no offense to the akfags in here but I don’t want to be more accurate than my rifle. After that, I realized 10mm out of a carbine is pretty similar to .357 and the Vector just looked cooler to me.

Give me one in 5.7x28 and I'll be a happy camper.

>no offense to the akfags in here but I don’t want to be more accurate than my rifle.

Attached: 1535061030448.png (112x112, 9K)

>the SCAR is definitely better than cheaper alternatives
How so? Maybe better than a poverty pony or a $300 PSA special, but only on quality of parts.

10mm vector is nice considering they just released extended 10mm mags

I know the CZ Scorpion is probably the smart choice.

But it doesn’t make my peepee hard like a scifi-ed out Vector

Attached: 1CCAD9D7-BFA3-437C-9431-933F7D770C69.jpg (1280x853, 373K)

Or just any gun with a shitty handload.

bad loads are the issue with most guns that explode

Ok, but wouldn't bump fire be amazingly straight?

And you can also crank off semi-auto fire pretty fast with it, so its not a complete loss

That's gotta be a girl.

Attached: 1522769437065.jpg (456x337, 120K)

the SCAR is the best modern battle rifle right now. whether it's worth the price over an older battle rifle (which are perfectly fine rifles) is up to you

I know I like that they are making 40rd 9mm Glock mags. I plan on picking a few of those kits up.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2VLO7B4kg

Attached: weapon_9mm_kriss-vector.jpg (438x402, 64K)

What optics are those? Is that a magnifier?

Don't forget about these bad boys for it.

Attached: iu2KPKGDX5.jpg (880x660, 277K)

That's not my vector. I can't save money high enough to cover the price of a vector. I always end up buying 2 or 3 smaller guns instead. Like 2 weeks ago, I could have bought one, but I bought a Ruger SuperBlackhawk .44mag and a Sig P320 full 9mm with trijicon sights instead. Maybe one day I'll be able to get there.

Attached: 1529203515809.jpg (675x761, 72K)

You'd be dissapointed.

Until I see proof of otherwise, those legs are definitely that of a girl.

Attached: 1547392152113.jpg (640x737, 79K)

that looks pretty neato

Can't see it, mods deleted it.

Its stupidly huge for an SMG

Nah it was me. Just don't worry about it user! All legs can be nice legs. Now discuss vector things or else!

Attached: anime k 2.jpg (1108x1478, 255K)

I don’t think a Vector is worth the money but an AK, any AK, is not worth more than $400 to me. You go into the /akg/ threads and it’s just soviet larping while everyone tiptoes around the fact that you can pay for a 1,200 dollars for a 4 MOA gun.

Show more thigh gap.

Attached: 49897623_790655591267485_76256585994731520_n.jpg (253x293, 13K)

MP5 is 27in
Vector is just over 24in with stock extended
And weight is about the same, so not sure what you mean, unless you're talking about the carbines that only exist to circumvent shitty SBR laws

40 round 9mm and 33 round 10mm - holy fucking shit KRISS knocked it out of the park with their magazines.

Attached: 0b7ec9058f391c1a417e712cc46746b9.gif (300x170, 989K)

Great for making pretty flowers in ballistics gel.

They made a good decision going with glock mags to do this with, loads of money coming in even from people who don't own vectors.

I wouldn't suggest it as anything other than a fun little range gun, just remember to clean and oil them a bit more often (I do it every 200-300 rounds; that seems to be working out nicely).

Yeah meme replies about >recoil system is meaningless without full auto as usual as in every single vector thread

You can rapid fire them QUITE accurately (compared to similar caliber carbines of other brands/models) , and it's a lot of fun. emptying a mag squeezing the trigger as fast as you can and cutting a half-dollar sized hole clean out of the head of your human silhouette paper target down range is very easy to do and very satisfying.

Don't like try get this thing as a HD or truck gun . I don't do a lot of hunting myself (shot some birds with shotguns, and deer with bows, but neither for years, been thinking about maybe doing some kind of ATV/AR-15 hog shoot trip, but I don't know that much about hunting laws) so I don't know what all you'd be hunting, or if there's anything 'widely' hunted (legally anyways) with conventional pistol calibers (9,45,10). I'm sure you could kill everything from varmint to moose, but I can't really think of anything you'd hunt with a pistol caliber carbine as a primary arm over something more specialized.

Also if you get one; don't do the 'pistol version' with no stock and mock suppressor. It's still going to be fucking huge, and for what you're actually going to be using it for; (shooting at the range), the extended barrel length (via mock suppressor) and stock are actually very very good things.

Attached: 20180414_190712.jpg (2560x1440, 1.76M)

does the fuck hueg barrel even add anything ballistically or is it simply for the legal requirement
it looks good all things considered

They look so nice in white.

Attached: 1532690558611.jpg (3629x2722, 902K)

the added length obviously does something

Does it have to be as thick as it is? of course not, but it looks cool.

You can also put a REAL suppressor on it if you want to pay and do all the paperwork; and if you wanna do that; go for it. But frankly unless you have a private range, you're still going to have to wear earpro when you go out to shoot it because of the people in the lanes next to you.

The barrels are for the legal requirement yes but the extra length adds about 200 feet per second to rounds. Not the vector here but here is a test versus handgun

youtu.be/Dvbsxk8jmWE

Attached: velocity.png (475x315, 189K)

There is a pull/release trigger, made by the company double tap triggers.

>Ok, but wouldn't bump fire be amazingly straight?
user.. were you dropped?

>these dubs
>white gun
why is my dick so hard right now, why are white guns so fucking sexy

the dark oil leaking to the seams and the burnt brown powder residue accumulating around the rear of the ejection port make it look even better

Attached: 1345061455062.jpg (720x540, 203K)

faggots

It's a trap

"They're pretty slick in two round burst." - Larry Vickers.

why the fuck do you have grip tape on top of the buttstock?

Put a regular grip on your rifle loser

Looks like foam rubber to give a softer cheek weld. Traps have very smooth and thin skin so they can't be using hard plastic.

Doesnt work, the recoil control mechanism imparts upwards momentum as it chambers the followin round, pushin bore axis up. Check any burst or auto video.

its funny that your PCC is the longest one

>at least the SCAR is definitely better than cheaper alternatives
BASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: f24.jpg (500x328, 27K)

>SCAR of PCC's
>Forgets and B&T's esp. MP-5's
I'm down with the Kriss though, because 10mm w/ glock mags

I have it because of the vector's recoil. It bounces up and down, and after shooting it you can really feel the stock smacking your cheek. Throwing on the pad made the gun much more comfortable to shoot. See the guy's face here?

Attached: vector recoil.webm (1184x786, 572K)

Wouldn't a MP7 be better?

But thats unobtainium, good luck getting your hands on one

Are Vectors even worth the price they're asking for?