Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1521661452602.jpg (1024x1023, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/cfo-caf/index-eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck me fuck you and fuck it all.

So user, how many guns did you buy last year?

Wholeheartedly seconded, Blair is supposed to announce his bullshit by the end of this week (based off the 2 weeks timeline that got posted a while back), that's when shit is really gonna start to suck. On a brighter note, did anyone buy one of the Italian surplus 92S's from Tendies? I'm thinking of picking one up but I'm worried about the availability of parts and what sort of condition it'll come in. It would be my first handgun.

Attached: 1547970315679.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Friendly reminder to change banks away from TD because they use software (flybit) supported by a gun control advocate, Wendy Cukier; who was recently in a globe and mail article saying, “Guns are dangerous,” she said. “If you want to sell them, there should be costs associated.”

She's advocating for higher costs on gun shops, and this should concern us leafs.

>tfw my mp40 will probably show up just in time for it to get banned

Attached: FB_IMG_1547139024808.jpg (344x400, 10K)

Funny you should mention that trip PET made to Russia. IIRC, he tried to defuse the scrutiny by saying he throw a snowball at a statue of Stalin, but there wasn't any snow on the ground during his trip.

They're in pretty nice shape, if mine is any indication.
You might have to replace some springs, but it feels really solid. Most of the wear on it is just the grip (what with being carried in a holster for ages in Italy).
Very comfy for my large hands.

We have an election in what? 9 months TOPS?
Odds are, they'll run out of time for it and use further bans and shit as part of their election platform. What else do they have to offer their voters?
Weed is legal, now. They gave everyone the finger w/ regards to electoral reform so nobody will fucking take their word on that... The media hasn't been calling the CPC leader LITERALLY HITLER for 10 years like they did Harper...
I expect we'll see CPC sweep most of Western Canada, PPC taking good chunks of Quebec, the Maritimes will probably go NDP and Ontario will be a battleground for all the major parties.
CPC minority is a pretty safe bet. If CPC + PPC = 40+% of seats, then they'll HAVE to pass pro-gun bills or get wrecked a year or two after.

Attached: ban guns smokes pot.jpg (400x600, 72K)

What does that mean for your ethnic cleansing project?

Attached: canada destroys itself.png (1920x3932, 1.09M)

>your
The LPC is trying to stuff the ballot box. Not surprising in the least. Same shit the Democrats do in the US. At least we require voter ID.

Let me redpill you on banks my friend

>HAVE to pass pro-gun bills
s-s-stop Drafter-kun I can only get so hard

>Year goes by
>No gun control bill passed
>Could have a non-confidence vote at any time
>Bernier accuses Scheer of not being as pro-gun as he is
>There are over 2 million (R)PAL's issued right now

Has anyone ever handled one of these Brixia/Valtro PM5s? How's the build quality?

Attached: shorty.jpg (1024x357, 33K)

Type 81 pre-order on tendies right now, what do you boys think?

Buy combloc surplus SKS unless larping that you own an AK is that important to you, the T81 isn't any better than the SKS and buying it supports chicoms
How large is large in this context? I'm a pretty big guy, but the Glock 19 I handled during my CRFSC felt decent in my hands.

Attached: justin posting on 4chan.jpg (288x175, 23K)

buy directly from Tactical Imports unless you're local to Tenda

if you can accept that it's minute of man (5moa) with surplus ammo then it's a fun and unique rifle. ignore the 'muh sks' poorfags - you can fucking have both.

Attached: 20181110 145422.jpg (2016x1000, 763K)

Is it any better with high quality match ammo?

I wear XL size gloves.

Mine does 3 arcmins with good ammo. Full write-up on opchan with what ammo was used and other details.

Attached: toasty.jpg (2880x1920, 1M)

dude on operatorchan posted ammo tests and his best was 3moa with ukraine surplus. answer is probably, it seems picky.

Attached: 151174117045[1].jpg (1240x1252, 385K)

>opchan
are you faggots being serious right now? Why would you waste your time in that graveyard?

Attached: 1483534469647.jpg (254x276, 18K)

Has anyone tried lapua 7.62 in theirs yet?

>being a buttmad gookmoot shill
Because this site is dead now. Jow Forums is moderated by kike discord trannies redditors that sperg out when you say nigger or anything remotely bad about jews.

Das me, yep it's a little picky for accuracy but reliability was 100% aside from my particular gun not really BHO all the time.
It's useful m8, I don't have to repost the same info every couple of weeks, as the opchan thread is still alive.
Mite b fun to try it, I don't think I'm a good enough shot to warrant the expense though.

Somehow the 1 post a week chan that consists of tripfag lolbertarians and unironic lefttists circlejerking one another is more appealing, according to you?

Attached: 1489058712606.jpg (628x432, 47K)

>being this triggered over an image board used to answer a question about a gun

Why are you so booty bothered? Did the tripfags touch you somewhere bad?

You wouldn't happen to be 3-D, would you?
If so, I like your videos.

>CPC + PPC
I'd creme my pants

I'm afraid not. I kinda want to start a channel but YouTube is shit for gun content...

What about dailymotion or bitchute?

I'll read up on bitchute, it might very well be the service to use.

Everyone and their grandmother has a channel of just them shooting. What's your hook going to be?

Would murdering the prohibited list bring down the price of all NRs?

Attached: IMG_6377.png (640x1136, 550K)

>all NRs?
no. only some that are obviously NR tax'd like vz 58s, modern sporter, etc.

There are a couple things I want to put out as content relating to machining, metrology, and prototyping in relation to firearms. I also own a few firearms that don't have a ton of videos anywhere, I'm think I can provide something mildly entertaining and hopefully educational.

Stop owning guns

Attached: 1467469439409.jpg (1234x706, 213K)

What exactly would repealing the firearms act do? I know mad max wants to do that

i just checked the rcmp pal application website and they said my licence has been issued
how long does it normally take for it to arrive at my house? i live in the gta if that helps

Basically remove the whole nr/r/prohib system, repeal mag capcity limits, firearms will now be regulated by parliment rather than the horse fuckers....

Common sense shit really

full30?

Give it a couple days.

Mad Max wants to repeal the firearms act? Source?
Anyways, it would effectively make firearms completely unregulated in Canada (read: no license requirements, no prohib list, no storage reqs). Most legislation relating to firearms law falls under the Firearms Act. *If* Maxie actually did it he'd have to put something else in or else the UN would probably get really mad and all the leftists' heads would explode

PAL system would still be in place technically, since it's an independent program run by the Horse Fuckers, but it would have no legal backing.

Holy fuck BASED max
I’m so glad I joined the PPC
FUCK the UN
FUCK the Geneva conventions
FUCK the horsefuckers
And
FUUUUUUUUCK China

I'm ok with legalizing everything, and do what the Americans do. Background checks for purchases, licenses if you want to get around having to do a background check every time you buy something. Full auto legalized, no mag limits, leave it up to ranges and their insurance to regulate that stuff

From his platform.

Attached: Bernier Firearm Laws.png (913x486, 35K)

I'd disagree with you on the licensing point. Legalize everything, but I don't want some fucker who's never shot a gun before showing up at the range with a FA Mac-10 and spraying everyone because he tried shooting it sideways like a gangster.
As for the people who'll ree about le shadow registry, it's only a problem as long as this country doesn't have a gun culture. Normalize it and get enough people to do their license (like a driver's license), and you'll have loads of people who are licensed but don't own any guns. That, and if the guns themselves aren't registered you always have plausible deniability.

Attached: devillish canadian pepe.png (229x220, 9K)

Mine went from not being in their system for about a month to issued and showing up at my house the next day. I don't think that website is very accurate with timing.

Simple solution: if you go to a range and it is your first time there, have the RO watch you shoot your gun for a few rounds.
Now this would be a range policy not a law so it would be up to ranges to implement them or not. Kind of annoying if you've been doing this for 10+ years and you happen to go to a new range.

Fuck off to the UK with your licenses you fucktard.

Attached: 1520328402173.gif (320x240, 2.28M)

same lmao, i called about a week ago and they said my application wasn't in their system; this morning i check and it says they've issued it

he's in no position to win, and even if he did, he's still a politician aka the lowest life form on earth so he would never get around to doing shit.

>reeeee licensing is for cucks
Unironically I think that our current licensing system is pretty good, the rest of the law is what sucks.

PPC would be shitting on CPC 30 hours a day 8 days a week as they’ve done since Bernier left the party. This on top of him vowing to completely replace CPC with his own party if it kills him. The only way anything is gonna get done is either Scheer stops being a Jew and gives in to everything Bernier wants or becomes more far right than him

Why do you hate freedom so much?

>Kind of annoying if you've been doing this for 10+ years and you happen to go to a new range.
In all fairness unless you have proof of range experience they should do this anyways if you're new to the range. It will be immediately obvious to the RO that you know what you're doing and he'll leave you be, as opposed to the hypothetical Zoom-Zoom gangster spraying his M10.

Exactly. It'll turn into the parliamentary equivalent of a bidding war.
Gun owners are significantly more politically active in the ways that count than just about any other group. Lots of money, lots of letters, lots of calls, lots of volunteers. Pissing us off doesn't work well.

>PPC taking good chunks of Quebec
Because Max is a frog? Or is there another reason

>CPC minority is a pretty safe bet
I pray to G*d you are correct

That's definitely part of it. Trudeau is increasingly unpopular. Immigration was already a difficult subject in Quebec and he's done nothing to stem the tide of ILLEGAL immigrants. CAQ being elected was just the beginning.

I agree, I'm fine with having a license cause it shuts the fudds up and I know we could never have 2A, but the rest of our laws are fucking stupid, i/e
>I could have 100 shotguns in plain view in the back of the car
>Don't lock up the glock in box and its a federal crime

>CAQ being elected was just the beginning.
QRD on the CAQ? Are they anti immigration and right wing or something ?

They want to give immigrants a deadline (IIRC it's 3 years) to learn French. If they fail the French exam, they get kicked out.

I have to call the CFO for Ontario. Where the fuck do I find the number? Can't find it online.

It's one number for everyone dawg

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/cfo-caf/index-eng.htm

ty

ah ok thanks. Makes sense why some ""people"" wouldn't like them

Based
Cuckpilled. The average American is a fucking menace with guns. Also you get mentally unstable man-children killing themselves or others when they lose a game of league

Or we could just have ACTS and PROVE be a mandatory part of schooling so that if they ever come across a firearm they know how to not ND into someone's face.

>man-children killing themselves

Attached: 1548442055745.gif (524x374, 111K)

>Also you get mentally unstable man-children killing themselves or others when they lose a game of league
the real answer here would be to ban shitty fucking MOBA games owned by the eternal ch*nk

>Or we could just have ACTS and PROVE be a mandatory part of schooling so that if they ever come across a firearm they know how to not ND into someone's face.

Retarded logic. Why don't we also make driving a car part of schooling? Or maybe riding a bicycle?
Fuck off, the education system doesn't need to be clogged up with shit that people probably won't be interested in. There's nothing wrong with doing a 1 day fucking course to get a gun license. It's the bare minimum and yet it still works as a deterrent for morons who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms

yet art and poetry classes are mandatory...

Attached: pepe213.jpg (250x241, 10K)

They find time to teach kids how to put on a condom, yet you don't think they should be taught how to be safe around firearms in one of the most heavily armed nations on Earth?

art and poetry classes are there to make you a well rounded human bean.
unfortunately most teachers don't give a fuck either so it never works out.
I had some pretty based art teachers though

Art and poetry have more to do with academia than learning gun safety.

What is retarded about that logic exactly? Maybe not have it mandatory. Also driving in schools would be good too, at least as a high school course for a half credit or something and give better insurance prices to those who pass the class.

>Firearms used in multiple Olympic sports
>Phys. Ed. is mandatory

These guys are right, developing an appreciation for the arts is an important part of growing up. The arts were the foundation for STEM, and are important for emotional wellbeing. A lack of appreciation for the arts is a big factor for the decline in our society imo.

Imagine being this completely deluded by NPC talk and media bullshit that you actually believe that complete nonsense.

What a hilarious embarrassment, you truly are a fucking leaf.

Yeah like kids are going to do biathlon during their phys ed class. Stop being obtuse

Lol, explain to me how I am wrong. The 2nd amendment means that losers and beta males have an outlet for their angst in guns, which allow them to feel powerful and cool for once.
I guess I AM on Jow Forums after all, so that reality probably hits home for a lot of the people here

And yet, back when target shooting was a part of the curriculum, there were no school shootings.

not the same user, but back when target shooting was in the curriculum, a LOT of things were different

Because target shooting was a part of the curriculum before society turned completely degenerate. Back then if a kid started acting up his dad would give him a beating and that would be the end of that. Nowadays there's either no dad in the home or the dad is too much of a wuss to properly discipline and educate his son, leading to Eric & Dylan type people. It's because we have a generation of weak, spineless men that boys are shooting schools up, and until that problem is solved licensing is needed to keep guns out of the next Nikolas Cruz.

You sound like a low IQ cuck if thats actually your reason for not wanting rights, lmao fucking retard.

What range have you been to where you can walk up with anything other than a fudd gun and shoot it with no instruction.

at a range with no ROs

i hated poetry and visual art, still do but have always enjoy playing and listening to music

i had to wait until 13 to start playing music, not everyone likes poetry and visual art and liking those is not necessary to be "well rounded" there are many forms of artistic expression and appreciation and forcing people to do art will make them hate it more than they would otherwise

Ranges with no ROs usually have a one day safety orientation. They would still have that post firearms act.

music is a part of the arts
>i had to wait until 13 to start playing music,
its a damn shame so many public schools are completely defunding all arts classes including music, i remember having some great music classes in elementary and high school. blame it on parents who want all STEM, all the time.

>art and poetry classes are there to make you a well rounded human bean.
personally i find poetry to be so cringey and gay it makes me super anxious and uncomfortable, i skipped most of the poetry classes in school, fortunately they weren't worth much of your grade ever so i still got high Bs

>be anxious about rhyming words
Who's the gay one now?

have you never been around something that's so cringey it makes you anxious?

a lot of poetry is indeed pretty gay and cringey, but there's some good stuff too. anyways, even if you don't like the medium, you're at least exposed to it. poetry is a part of the culture of western civilization, if you're only exposed to pop culture made in the past decade like 99% of kids are, you're gonna get a generation with no cultural values to hold onto, which just leads to some wack shit.

hey guys question about driving through deactivation/wash outs

is it always better to take it on angle to not bottom out or are there downsides? i've been going through them head on and putting a few dents in my exhaust, wondering if maybe going at it at a 60 degree angle or something will help with that

>most media lined up against them during the electoral campaign
>they're racist, xenophobe, islamophobe, even populist
>all of this because they want 10000 immigrants less, temporarily, out of 50000
>these are the results
You can definitely see (who)'s upset with them

Attached: 1200px-Quebec_election_2018-10-01[1].png (1200x923, 309K)

By pass it. As in literally cut a trail around with a chainsaw. But dont expect it to last cause everyone will use it.

not possible, these are mountain roads with cliff on one side and mountain on the other, guess i'll just have to try doing them on angle and see if i have less trouble