You guys got any idea what rifle these venezuelians are using?

You guys got any idea what rifle these venezuelians are using?

Attached: 0 Cropped (2).jpg (1728x800, 290K)

Swiss K31s

Finnish capture Lee Enfields.

Famas, but with wood furniture

Wrong, Dutch Geweer M. 95s.

Moist nugget

Nice I used that on STALKER once. An SVT-40.

It would be nice to see the US finally win a war in the 21st century, I hope cool 80/90s jungle aesthetics come back

Nugget. Only Nugget. The nugget is immortal and eternal. People will still be using nuggets on the Moon in 2234

Attached: NONSTOP WARFARE.png (494x1741, 220K)

It's a famas, idiots.

Are these their rural militias?

Last war the US won was in 45.

hurr durr

Great meme, well edged my friend. Last time I checked, Saddam Hussein was ousted from power within a month and South Korea still exists.

to be fair South Korea is the definition of a draw if there ever was one.

Did Iraq 1 not happen?

Not to mention pic related.

Attached: 1547692627563.jpg (640x480, 125K)

>Attack Japan
lmao

War abandoned one day before victory. Saddam being given the right to use planes against Kurd to give him a chance to stay in power.

And that's why there was a forever going civil war and ISIS. Iran had to step in to save the day while Iraqi troops literally abandoned the ground to the Islamic state.

>Iraq was about Kurds
Look, look at this man and laugh

Yeah. It's pretty funny, but I think there's some context that's missing. That option might mean taking concrete action and attacking the US bases in Japan that are likely behind operations against NK, while "siding with North Korea" might refer to mere moral support.
However, I wouldn't put it past them to have such grudges towards their neighborly Nipponia. Hah.

Iraq was still ruled by Saddam and that's was to final point of the war.
>N.. no! It.. it was about freeing...
Then why were the troops engaged inside Iraq?

I bet that there is still tens of building machinery stored somewhere just in case.

The tooling is still in use. The Russians make new production Mosins for their civilian market.

Because like you've implied, fighting an army just to their borders isn't winning its s draw :^)

You cannot seriously say that the Gulf War did not result in a conventional victory for the United States.
>Iran had to step in and save the day
And I suppose you're one of those who memes up Soleimani's contributions all day.

as far as americans care communism was contained but I can see why the koreans got the shit end of the stick

Not seeing the winter and continuation wars on there.

And that's assuming the whole thing isn't bullshit.

Then find a source and add it. That's the wonder of Wikipedia.

Then you're blind

please Jow Forums that's a galil

Sorry chang. I'll give Vietnam and Korea as well as the occupation of Afghanistan and iraq. But you cannot deny our successful actions in Iraq in 1991 and 2003, panama and grenada

Operation Urgent Fury anyone?

I think its time for phase two