Choosing the right plate carrier color

If you were to get a plate carrier, or if you already have one, which color is the superior color?

Also, when is black or OD green ever a good idea?

Attached: banshee_rifle_plate_carrier_lcc814775.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Black for if you want to spraypaint your own pattern on it. OD or FDE if you don't like fun.

OD is peak aesthetics.
God damn i hate children on this fucking board
>spraypaint body armor
Especially your faggot airsoft ass

OD is the "good enough" one that usually goes with almost anything. I do dig the Ranger Green more though, as it bends more towards browns.

Black is always the tacticool-larper shit, that also lits up like christmas tree in NV.

Attached: ranger green vs od vs multicam vs.jpg (1000x419, 158K)

>anything other than woodland
What's wrong with this fucking board?

some more comparisons for the heck of it

Attached: 1400860188954.jpg (1000x942, 343K)

all OD / "Field Gray" is the top aesthetic

Attached: 1504073166454.jpg (2000x1429, 824K)

Attached: 1493461020486.jpg (2000x1330, 284K)

Coyote brown mother fuckers

>tfw can't decide between coyote brown and multicam and civil war is approaching

Attached: 1548375559624.jpg (709x595, 156K)

One more for OD/Ranger green.

i live in the desert ya dingus

Coyote Brown is love.
Coyote Brown is life.

OD is good for vegetation.

So?

i'd stand out like a turd in a bowl of rice

Based

No you'll just look like a tree and people will flock to you for comfort and shade. A perfect ambush.

OD is what I am going to get most likely, mostly because I already have already have a bunch of matching pouches.
Although I just realized I should probably leave the PC intact that I planned on taking pouches from.

Depends on your surrounding environment. I live in a city so desert marpat or aor1 will probably work best for me. With that being said, I have a coyote brown pc.

Dont let color/pattern dictate your PC. Fit and needs come first. But my non-work PC will be a color like Mas Grey or Ranger green for being great neutral colors while not being “aggressive” to the public eye, contrary to their origins.

As for what PC, I’d say anything that has either a quick release or is able to be quickly removed via knife in case you need medical treatment or need to drop weight fast.

Not sure why so many here want to like like US military anyhow for any level of SHTF. You think service members get pissed at larpers innastreet, imagine during a collapse.

Attached: 76F0B3E9-55C7-4082-8D98-4712E31DA5E2.jpg (1267x1200, 679K)