/CG/ - California general #4 - California Bullshit Edition

How are our California Jow Forumsommandos doing?

What are you

>shootan
>buyan
>fightan
>fearan
>hopan

California roster:oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

List of CCW issuance by County:
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1236204

Thread theme:youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU

Discord: discord.gg/dh79hRj

Attached: 20190129_120754.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Fuck Newsom and Harris and Becerra and CADOJ

Attached: california constitution.png (1280x640, 1.63M)

>My NonComplaiant ARs and AK
>Kar98K made in 1941
>The Jew
>The Near Future
>Nothing, Hope is lost and so is our Nation

America is dead, and California Killed it

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-28-17-05-17.png (1370x1030, 789K)

>Kar98K made in 1941
Nice, where are you getting it from?

I work at a Gun store on NorCal and i get first dibs on everything usually. Comes on handy.

What's the point of it telling you it's loaded?

Nanny bs to try to keep you from accidentally an hero

lawyers profit

>shootan
Nothing, I can't justify the cost and hassle of buying ammo anymore, so I'm just sitting on it
>buyan
Nothing. I don't want to give the DoJ any more information.
>fightan
My crippling depression because I live in the central valley
>fearan
Not being able to afford to leave the state again
>hopan
That the state government fucks off and leaves me alone.

Attached: 1537482693852.jpg (1080x1036, 93K)

Own or just help run it?

I replaced my gay LCI with a no profile one from apex. That shit was Infuriating with how it obstructed the sight picture.

And the only thing I'm buying is ammo until July. Fuck this state.

Just help run it

What does an FFL have to do when a gun arrives? The gun I bought on Gunbroker was delivered today, when I called the shop to ask if I can get the paper work started they said no, because they have to "put it into the books first" then they'd call me. It's been a day

stop buying from shitty FFLs

Free NorCal or enemy territory NorCal

This

Buy magazines and an extra lower just for the hell of it too. With newcum at the helm and a dem supermajority there's no telling what they're going to cook up next.

Do you guys think Trump will invade and free us after Newsom starts resisting

Attached: aww shucks.png (715x479, 258K)

I pray to gooooooddddd
i pray to JESUS

Attached: 1547968301838.png (680x762, 465K)

>get 14 emails from DOJ
>each one is a comment on my AW registrations
>they want new photos
>but I’m out of state until March

I shoulda non-complied

>he registered
HOLY SHIT ishygddt

>he complied

Attached: image.jpg (500x382, 101K)

>registering

Attached: 1548842507286.png (320x363, 135K)

>he complied

Attached: wey.png (141x442, 133K)

Going to Arizona to visit family, can I buy guns there and take them out of the store? Or will they not sell them to me directly and only ship them to an FFL in California so I can pay and play the waiting game?

Not sure if out of state gun deals abide by California laws when selling to CA residents.

It's Federally legal for you to buy and take delivery of rifles and shotguns from an FFL in a state you're not a resident of. Pistols have to be shipped to an FFL in your state first. Private face-to-face sales between residents of different states are not Federally legal. State law may vary.

California requires you to have the firearm shipped to a Californian FFL so it can be registered, if you want to take the firearm back to California. Make sure it's not illegally configured before doing that.

Odds are, though, that no Arizonan FFL will sell to you. There's a common misconception that it's illegal per California law.

That sucks. I was worried about that myself, since I travel constantly for work. Luckily, my registration was approved without any issue.

If I were you, I'd try telling them no, to fuck themselves, and approve it already. There's nothing in the law about them getting to approve or reject registrations, or even a photo submission requirement, and if they reject your registration now, they've literally no-bullshit entrapped you into a potential felony. Actually, a few hundred potential felonies, since each day you've possessed each firearm since 12/31/16 is chargeable as a separate offense.

Maybe contact a lawyer first.

209?

What gun

thinking about 10mm in a ruger vaquero but with this climate and the jewsoms in ca legislature maybe i shouldnt jump on a new caliber?

If other state near CA weren't so anti CA resident sales, I would buy from them locally in store and get it all featureless and then ship in to my ffl of choice. I would buy it all the extra shit at their store at their retail markup too, just so I can get whenever long gun I wanted.

Yeah, but why would they want to go through the hassle of learning another state's laws, and potentially getting the ATF up their ass due to Californians that lied to them and smuggled guns in, just to have a percent or two more sales? I can't blame them. I wouldn't do it any differently, in their place.

Would the federal government give a fuck about California state laws? I can't image the ATF coming down on a state for not following another states laws.

Yeah, I understand that position. Just sucks with all of ca legislative faggotry. I'll just stick with Atlantic firearms for now, unless I hear of another middle man that would featureless long gun and ship to ca ffl.