Gun case

What cases do you all use to go to the range?

Single double,ect?

Attached: CA345MAINIMG__66006.1531346963.jpg (373x608, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00E2217I6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews
academy.com/shop/pdp/tactical-performance-deluxe-2-gun-case
recoilweb.com/skb-updates-their-watertight-3-gun-case-82329.html
amazon.com/Case-Club-Waterproof-Canisters-Prevent/dp/B00K8G6F3C/ref=asc_df_B00K8G6F3C/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276296398990&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you need molle on a range bag?

HSP bag. If too big I don't use a case.

Attached: wret54gdf654d684684.jpg (1990x1150, 853K)

looks cool

You don't

Voodoo tactical double rifle cases. Holds 2 rifles, 3 mags each, 2 pistols, 12 pistol mags I think, and plenty of space for everything else. I have an M240 barrel bag I use for shorties too.

Use a Plano all weather tactical case. Shit was 70 bucks.

Attached: Case-.jpg (1920x1280, 667K)

I don't use anything special. I got a range bag to carry my ammo and stuff and w.e. bags I got to hold my rifles.
I wrap my shotgun in a small blanket

amazon.com/gp/product/B00E2217I6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

For anyone interested.

Attached: 542045000001000-00-500x500.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Attached: 4f6bg54df6gb54df6b84dfb684.jpg (2016x1512, 1.25M)

A hard case for my scoped rifles. The dozens of older cheap ass gamo, ll bean, plano soft cases that are out there.

Currently using this to hold two ARs. Found it for $40 when I was grabbing a couple boxes of carry ammo during the black friday sale.

academy.com/shop/pdp/tactical-performance-deluxe-2-gun-case

To mount pouches and gear? Are you slow?

Bump for interest. I need a new gun case.

Damn thats packed tight, nice setup.

Plano all weather case here too, and I love decorating them.

Attached: Case2.jpg (1920x1083, 1.2M)

Mayflower/Hodge soft case. Only thing I don't like about it is that I can't lock it, but, it's a bag.

Attached: img_1918.jpg (1387x1320, 293K)

I'm sure you can do it with an bag I use it as my shooting mat too.

Attached: 20190117_142121.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Attached: c35ape6wikgxu7uow4vuqvbzwibtxpsi_hq.jpg (640x360, 33K)

I bring my rifles in guitar cases and ammo in a string bag. My L1A1 doesn't fit in any bag that I own so the muzzle break is always visible.

A buddy of mine picked one up as well, so I need to come up with something to separate ours now.

Can anyone reccomend a case for bullpups and small carbines?

I need one for:

Kel-Tec RFB
Kel-Tec Sub2000
Kel-Tec RDB

Attached: 0db608dcca8a48e90c596c49da77a6a746d82e39d6b178a92948441eb7296931.jpg (600x839, 92K)

(You)
I've been trying to limit myself to b8 every other day dammit.

I'm serious though, faggot.

Attached: IMG_20181231_150746.jpg (3120x4160, 1018K)

In that case, a good bag to transport Kel-Tecs is one of those Hefty Extra Duty trash bags.

Attached: Tony-Stark-Eyeroll.gif (245x187, 716K)

Stickers

how can you even see the bullseye through irons at 500 yards? the front sight post would cover that entire target and then some. how do you do this?

I'got a couple of double rifle cases like op pic
they're nice, and I have regularly carried 3 or 4 rifles in each one
they are great, with plenty of room for at least two rifles, a couple pistols, targets, staple gun, and other bullshit

But too fuckin heavy to be convenient carrying multiple rifles in one bag all the time. if i had it to do over again, i would just buy single rifle cases

that was at 50 yards. the faggot added the extra zero on there just for the shiggydiggys

Nice AR has a dedicated Plano hard case. M1 Garands came with cases, thanks CMP. My other funs all fit in this two-pocket bag similar to OP, except the Schmidt-Rubin, that's got this weird rifle sock because it doesn't fit in anything else.

just carry them to your trunk stupid.

Holy shit thats a fantastic deal thanks user

I use soft "instrument cases" that they were selling at goodwill for $5 each. No clue why they wouldn't just call them rifle cases but they had a whole bunch.

I stuff 1 carbine + multiple handguns in one hard-case, then however many other individual rifles/shotguns/long fuckers in their own soft carry/sling cases (with assorted doodads like magazines and allen wrenches and paper towels in those case pockets), and I carry ammo in one of these handy liquor bottle holder bags (not a photo of mine; just one I got off of google, but same Jack Daniels kind) that I got with a bottle of liquor at some point in time. These things are actually pretty great at fitting well stacked ammo boxes, and quite good for just unzipping on the shooting bench and taking stuff out of.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 43K)

I only use premium Kassatex towels to wrap my gun in before throwing it in the back seat when I go to the range

Cheap soft cases, all thrown together into a giant duffel bag so it doesn't look like I'm walking out of my house with guns.

Because niggers.

Ak in my 1022 bag, bolt guns in a blanket with bungie's, pistols in their cases/holsters in a duffle. I'm a cheap fuck

42" Plano rifle hard case for my AR and a pistol.

Does anyone have one of those Harbor Freight pistol cases? I want something nicer than my zip-up soft case for my pistols. They fit what I want size wise, but I don't know if they are garbage or decent for HF quality.

the ultimate case

Attached: 1548524323588.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

>basedboi
Like a fuckin Boss

F

How do you like it? Does it fit if you break down your AR into the lower and upper?

jam as many guns as I can fit in a plano case. Plano cases are perfect for getting guns from one place to the other in a trunk or backseat.

mags, ammo, E&E protection in a backpack

Wouldn't fly with Plano rifle cases, but have flown with Plano handgun cases when I locked all 4 corners.

I store my guns in them, but YMMV - my basement is humidity controlled and very dry year round. Some people say the open cell foam can harbor humid air

Smells like poor in here

Attached: IMG_0911(Edited).jpg (3738x1911, 2.32M)

I know this is a range bag thread, but what kind of cases do you guys use for long term storage? I’ve heard that the cases with the foam padding cause rust

you dont need a case, dont fall for the case jew.

The Apache cases? I got one, it's decent. the foam inside is pre-cut so you just pull it away

haven't soaked it though so I don't know if it's waterproof

oh and don't forget to always use a coupon at HF

hfqpdb.com

Cheapest soft case or gun sock(for guns too long to fit in one of my cases) for most of my guns.
Hard case for anything excessively valuable or scoped.
Ammo is either in a surplus 30cal can or 50cal can if I am shooting a bunch or have my black power stuff.

It's as simple as that. Granted I only have to carry my stuff about 10ft from were my car is to the benches I shoot at so it's not like lugging a bunch of things or making like 4 or 5 trips is all that difficult.

BFD. those can be had for less than $200 sometimes

Sert TCC

your point poorfag?

point is, i don't think $200 is a prohibitive cost or indicative of an exclusivity for "richfags"

the point being $200(+ or -) is not a lot yet it reeks of poors not buying a quality case

even "poorfags" could afford a $200 rifle case if they convinced themselves they wanted one

I've got one of those. It's huge and unwieldy as fuck but my state requires "assault rifles" to be transported in a locked case. When I take my CZ455 to the range I just put it in a soft rifle case which is so much more convenient.

>huge and unwieldy
How fucking tiny are you?

Attached: 1547114188320.jpg (581x603, 64K)

Pelican 1720. Though normally I only take an Army map bag with my 1911 and some ammo.

This is the bag i always put my guns in when i go to the range

Attached: School backpack.jpg (340x450, 15K)

I use a Drago double gun case for my AR and PCCs. Most handguns I transport in the case they came in. I have a cheap plastic shit case for rifles that don't fit in the Drago

I would prefer a load out like this dude's.

When I travel, the 3 gun case leaves me with more than enough space for things with it's two level design. My biggest issue with it overall is that nearly ALL of their cut outs are somehow too big or too small for everything I want to put there with little room to shift stuff around. Makes me wonder wtf they were thinking...
I would have designed it differently, but it works for a pre-fab case.
recoilweb.com/skb-updates-their-watertight-3-gun-case-82329.html
Then the Case Club handgun case has been one of my favorite/best gun investments, it's sturdy, affordable, and has never left me in a "wtf" state like the other one. Would recommend.
amazon.com/Case-Club-Waterproof-Canisters-Prevent/dp/B00K8G6F3C/ref=asc_df_B00K8G6F3C/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276296398990&psc=1

Attached: 20190130_215001_red-cc.jpg (4032x2376, 3.64M)

buy some replacement foam and cut it out yourself? i'm waiting on my next rifle purchase before cutting mine. will have a marlin, AR, and shotgun. if i'm lucky i'll have room for steel targets hard up against the case behind the foam.

that's a nice compact setup. leaving room for a separate upper is a great idea.

I know you're right. I'm going to have to at some point. But for a prefab at a $300ish price tag, my complaint is that they didn't give you enough to work with. They locked you in to what they think is best lay out when load outs/gear needs can change and wasted space begins to be noticed. And I have little doubt it'll be a pain in the ass to replace since the foam is glued impressively well to the boards they're on, not like the Plano plucker foam that has a line of glue around the edges. Plus no one wants to spend money lol. When I wear it out or rip it up I'll deal with it. Until then I paid the $300+ to complain about it on everyone's behalf.

Attached: 20190130_213345_cc-crop.jpg (3000x1929, 3.15M)