What did I just read?

What did I just read?

Attached: Harris.jpg (310x295, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nOc9pOcf2oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she wants sperm donations?

Should I?

Attached: SUPAHSMELLY.png (210x258, 45K)

and another

Attached: harris1.jpg (310x234, 16K)

And she says we are mentally ill...
And if you're pro abortion you should be thrown in as swimming pool of aborted fetuses. It's only fair

Creating a thread without checking the catalog first is against the rules. You're new so you probably don't know that you killed a thread by creating this one. Read the sticky.

unlimited funs and a complementary fap...
sign my fat ass up.

Just the first of many public fuckups she’s destined to make. Her campaign is going to be hilarious.

Do it phagget

Attached: 1548285442076.jpg (500x282, 19K)

>democrats commit practically all mass shootings
>democrat demographics commit more than 75% of violent crime.
>democrats advocate (correctly, but for the wrong (stated) reasons) abortion, killing millions of babies.

P r o j e c t I o n

>wants sperm donations
ok then
pic related

Attached: harris 2.jpg (312x251, 16K)

>abortion now legal up to birth in NY
>gun owners now responsible for baby deaths
We are living in an absolute nightmare reality

Consider the constituency. Consider the target audience for this over the top, dehumanizing, demonizing bullshit.

It sounds crazy and your first reaction is to laugh. Okay. Understand she is serious and stop laughing.

>And she says we are mentally ill...
>And if you're pro abortion you should be thrown in as swimming pool of aborted fetuses. It's only fair
ok then

Attached: harris 3.jpg (310x302, 23K)

>in the grim darkness of the far-flung future there is only war
I can only hope

Attached: 1548731789096.jpg (1024x627, 100K)

OP isn't as funny as he thinks he is

>>democrats commit practically all mass shootings
>>democrat demographics commit more than 75% of violent crime.
>>democrats advocate (correctly, but for the wrong (stated) reasons) abortion, killing millions of babies.
Ok then

Attached: harris4.jpg (312x330, 27K)

A lot of people said this about Trump and his stupid rhetoric.

>abortion now legal up to birth in NY
>>gun owners now responsible for baby deaths
ok then

Attached: bitch.jpg (315x261, 23K)

Sure fire way to get Trump reelected is for the dems to nominate her.

>What did I just read?
Not the catalog, apparently:

sucks when they call you up in the middle of the night and you have to drive to the hospital to shoot someone's baby they wanted aborted.

What did she mean by this?

What?
Is this post proof of the absolute fucking state of petty internal political division in Yankeeland?

Attached: a035b1a5.jpg (820x500, 87K)

It's not petty, but yes the division is utterly insane.

I'm surprised there isn't blood in the streets. People seem to be going about their business as usual.

Most people don't want to go to jail. But that fact isn't lessening the absolute hate that's growing.

Give us a few years. Like into the next Presidential term, whoever it may be.

otherwise of the republic is perfectly normal, and so is a period of polarization. It's happened before and the cycle will happen again

The United States is still functional enough that the vast majority of people can go about their business as usual and ignore the mounting issues. The economy is, on paper, way up, so bread isn't an issue yet, but a certain group seems hellbent on using the circuses to push propaganda as hard as they can get away with, which I would say is a bold strategy. The decline will almost certainly drag out for decades, and probably take most of the world along with it.

The problem is made a little more complex due to the nature of the "sides" involved. There are of course only two major political parties in the US that matter. However, neither is a particularly good representation of either side of the political divide, and neither particularly gives a shit what the majority of their constituents actually want, since they only need be a tiny bit less unpalatable than the other side. For all the bluster and the rhetoric, the Democrats and Republicans do not hold very different positions on much of anything. The Republicans, particularly, often just espouse whatever the democrats were saying ten years ago, and get called Nazis for it.

There exists a much wider rift in the politics of the actual people who make up the bases of the two parties, and it can't be said to be entirely along party lines either. There are many issues with bipartisan support that have much less actual popular support.

>I'm surprised there isn't blood in the streets

youtu.be/nOc9pOcf2oI

Asking someone how many kids need to get shot before they give up their guns is on the same level as asking how many people need to get raped before they cut of their wiener. Just fuck off.

BJ for AG

Attached: 1548262636249.jpg (644x422, 150K)