Unboxing thread

Any of you degenerates get anything in the mail?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29-17-11-55-1.png (1409x1703, 1.65M)

Don't have anything to unbox but I do have some stuff coming.
>2 boxes Blazer .44 Magnum Alu case
>6 boxes Privi 6,5x55 139gr.
>2 boxes Hornady 12ga. 3" Coyote #4 Buckshot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29-17-17-00-1-1.png (1185x1594, 3.38M)

Fake acogs to sell on craigslist

How is the aluminium case .44? Been wanting to try it in my rifle but ruger says not to use anything other than brass ball ammo

Any guesses yet? Its not from the last 50 years

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29-17-16-01-1.png (1260x1675, 3.62M)

I have no idea. This is the first time I'm ordering these.
Don't think they would hurt the Ruger if they cycle and extract fine.

If it's not from the last 50 years my guess is some bayonet or knife.

It looks like a box

Webley

Oil bottle

Got this last week, getting some PPU 7.65 Argie tomorrow

Attached: IMG_20190123_093622.jpg (4608x3456, 933K)

You got the country. But a little bit smaller

Bulldog?

Weblette

PPU... love that ammo. Never had an issue and price is always right Ammo's also quite accurate.

couple of scopes, thread protectors

What's that?

I'm not even sure I'm going to want to open it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-29-17-16-09-1-1.png (1090x1319, 3.03M)

>Any of you degenerates get anything in the mail?
NO

Why?
I ordered a freedom 16 upper and complete rifle and pistol lower from PSA a couple weeks ago. They sent me the tracking number for the lowers going to the FFL the same day it shipped. My complete was scheduled to be shipped to my house. I just got an email an hour ago saying my package was left at the front door of my apartment on the 19th. I left for a cross country Christmas trip on the 18th. I was planning on calling UPS and having the package held at the distribution center when they emailed the tracking number to me. Chances are this thing has been stolen since it’s been sitting at my door for over 48 hours in a high traffic apartment complex. The fucked up thing is I have electronic lockers that UPS is supposed to use, the package obviously wouldn’t fit, and instead of leaving it with my office two steps down from the lockers the faggot decided to leave a rifle upper on my front door.

What recourse do I have if it’s stolen? Will PSA send me a new one? Or will I have to go through insurance with UPS? I will contact my leasing office tomorrow to see if they can grab it and store it for me but I seriously doubt it’s still sitting there. Fucking incompetence.

Attached: FAGGOLA04.51 PM.png (669x749, 674K)

>Your life is so empty the few pleasures you can extract are satisfied by merely buying useless shit and unpacking it.

Imagine living in a Corporatist Oligarchy run by Jews...

Attached: 58c.png (680x735, 356K)

Ups first for sure

Did you insure it? If so, you'll get your money back for it, minus the cost of shipping obviously. I'd call and bitch to UPS too, they aren't supposed to leave anything at your door unless specifically instructed to. They often get lazy and do that shit because most people don't mind but you can't just assume what somebody has in a package.

That's just my opinion, I don't have any experience with packages being stolen. I live in a small 98.5% white town in Michigan so I can leave packages on my front stoop for days with my door unlocked with no problems.

I extract led pleasure on your mom's face last night, faggot

Attached: 20190129_180031-1.jpg (3329x1502, 1.44M)

bought these yesterday. if the weekeend isnt shit, i might get to try them out at the range. noisefighter gels cup replacements.
not super exciting i know but im looking forward to them

>Did you insure it?

They didn’t email me the tracking number or say it was shipped until 2 days after it was fucking delivered. That’s how. I ordered the shit on Black Friday how in the fuck was I supposed to know when they were going to get around to shipping it. They shit the bed. I was waiting for the tracking information so I could call UPS and have them hold it, not to see that it had already been delivered to my door of all places while I was gone.

THEY DIDNT SEND ME A SHIPPING NOTICE OR TRACKING NUMBER WITHIN A MONTH OF MY PAID ORDER AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT WITH ME WHATSOEVER AND THEY DID THEIR JOB RIGHT? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING THIS SHIT? MY APARTMENT COMPLEX HAS A NO PACKAGES AT DOORSTEPS RULE WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE LOCKERS AND STAFF THERE TO HOLD PACKAGES. IT WAS PURE INCOMPETENCE.

Attached: FAGGOLA04.50 PM 002.png (445x745, 617K)

Attached: 20190129_180338-1.jpg (1677x2981, 617K)

Why the fuck are you getting mad at me? I'm just trying to give you advice and you order shipping insurance when you checkout, not after the package has shipped. Go fuck yourself, buddy.

He's clearly autistic. These are the ramblings of a madman

Attached: 1547770916444.jpg (700x734, 107K)

this guy again. this is the third time ive seen him post this exact thing, this time it isnt a comeletely new thread though. get over it.

>my apt complex does not want people sending packages to doors
>has lockers available for parcel delivery
>delivery driver delivered to door
I can only see this being the fault of the delivery company or your apt offices for not making it clear you have lockers for deliveries.

>live in serbia
>can't even get a license for a rifle unless you are an experienced hunter
>license for a .22 is even harder to get unless you are in a shooting club and can prove you are a competition shooter
>mfw americans get prvi ammo thru their mail

i got this thing in the mail.
already unboxed it in the merchant thread the other day

Attached: 20190127_172007.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

I'm in Europe but I know that feel. I can get ammo and all that easily but the prices for everything are way higher than in the US.

I can't suffer it anymore. The procedures you have to go through to get a new firearms license is excruciating. You have to go to a firearm handling course and they keep adding taxes, and you have to PROVE you have a valid reason for possessing a firearm. Even old firearm owners now have to get their license anew and it costs hundreds of euros so they are giving them away for free

Bruh you live in an ex-com nation. Just befriend you local hooligans and get an AK. Do not follow gay ass laws.

Attached: 1548754993663.jpg (526x394, 39K)

No such thing as local hoolingans, they have emigrated
There's only the bottom of the pool left in this shithole and they are like feral dogs scrounging the scraps thrown by the government

>rope yourself eurofag
You'll save yourself the pain from taking tyrone's bbc in your ass.

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-european-now-black-man.jpg (735x538, 62K)

40rds of 7.7x58mm for a good old fashion bullet bukkake.

Attached: 1548826949689376930894.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

I tried to shoot some aluminum cased .44 Magnum out of a Ruger Deerfield and it wouldn’t cycle and got stuck in the chamber. I had to knock it out with a cleaning rod.

You posted this shit like 3 weeks ago and were blaming UPS for it, I remember because I ordered the exact same upper at almost the exact same time and have had mine over a month now. Just get over it and realize you fucked up, it's completely your own fault and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

what a hauntingly ugly bitch

Some assorted upgrades for my recently purchased Beretta 92fs.

Unfortunately cheaperthandirt mailed some of my shit to Montana on accident so I'm still waiting on 3 items. Other 6 were installed tonight though so had some fun regardless.

got the Prague police holster, mag, and mag pouch for my CZ-83. Thanks to the Jow Forumsomrade who recommended it to me.