Getting my LTC soon (yeah, I live in a state that can't read the Constitution)

Getting my LTC soon (yeah, I live in a state that can't read the Constitution).

I'm thinking of getting a heritage arms 22 for a fun plinker, but the hard part is I want a garand. I don't need one that has the pedigree of having been used, but I want one that was made by Springfield armory sometime during 42-45. I know a good chunk of it will (most likely) be replacement parts and such, but that's what I have my sights fixed on.

How do I go about finding one? Should I be going to gun shows? No shops around here carry stuff like that.

Attached: 1548797610499m.jpg (1024x882, 119K)

Gunbroker, CMP office, Armslist. Gun shows will inevitably gouge the fuck out of you.

CMP, join an affiliated club and buy one through them

Excuse me I'm new. Cmp?

Civilian Marksmanship Program

Cool, looked into it. I found a few late war Springfield's. Is there anything I should know/be looking for?

>AK
Yeah, I can vouch for that one.

>I've been considering buying a pistol based on how well it can penetrate soft body armor.

what would a mosin say about its owner for home defense?

>implying swat teams are not more of a threat than burglars
suck it you uptight straight hair cut Dudley do right faggot, bet you'd turn yourself in for taking pen from the post office

>wife wont let him keep his budget ar15 beside the bed
kek

I am willing to die for the sauce pan I cook my ramen in.

Either 120 years old or very poor.

>Defense
Burglars get Cheeki'd out of their shoes

Poorer version of M1A

this

An expert operator possessed by the souls of dead soldiers. A living conduit to the Murdercube's will. neither living nor dead.

What makes you think that you're getting your LTC anytime soon? If you applied 2-3 months ago you may be right.

T. Fellow Masshole

>ak
>more worried about swat than a burgler

Attached: they think it ain't be like it is but it do.jpg (523x720, 198K)

When I was living in a shitty apartment, the management hired an armed security company that seemed to exclusively employ non-combat veterans who failed the police exam. They all wore second chance vests and carried glock .40. They were a worse nuisance than the nigs, so I kept my ak handy when they were patrolling.
One of them was shot and killed by an apartment resident and it was ruled self defense.

Ever since I heard the story about that baby getting disfigured by the flash bang becasue the cops raided the wrong house I've kept my WASR loaded and by my bed

Glad someone remembered.

Attached: kommando.jpg (241x230, 23K)

CMP makes you buy them sight unseen until they're in your hand. If you can live without a Garand then just get a new M-14.

>no nugget

This. It's the principle, plus I really don't have any reason to continue living anyway.

>fuck off, toaster

Attached: cx4storm_zoom002.jpg (840x256, 23K)

Attached: 1541396249760.jpg (960x670, 137K)