Why the fuck is the CZ P-01 out of stock everywhere. I want it so bad anons

Why the fuck is the CZ P-01 out of stock everywhere. I want it so bad anons

Literally the only place that supposedly has one is like 50 miles from me for literally msrp +TAX

Attached: 13658.png (900x644, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYu8mEOHMF0
gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/CZ P-01
vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_6GavauX4AIVjfhkCh05fgEQEAAYASABEgKY6fD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CZ makes things in batches.
For a while, their RAMI's were sold out, but it seems it's trickling back in at the moment.

The PCR is just straight up sold out everywhere. Even gunbroker only has a handful for sale.

Ive got a P01. Its very accurate but no more interesting than a glock 19.

The finish is very fragile by the way. minor knock against a wooden door frame causes indentations in the poly coat.

Attached: D02C887F-35F2-47EC-911E-AB99C718783D.jpg (499x304, 17K)

I bought the suppressor ready version because I couldn't find the normal one. Worth it.
But this user is right. Kinda. The regular polycoat is fine, my P07 was good to go. But the (((urban gray))) on my suppressor ready one just flakes off. Really disappointed. Getting it cerakoted

Does cerakote mess with the reliability of the weapon or anything? I also have a dinged up P01

youtube.com/watch?v=CYu8mEOHMF0

In stock on brokenarrowoutfitters

I don't see why it would

Different user, but the polycoat on my CZ-75BD was pretty fragile too. It's only a range toy for me and I babied the hell out of that thing, keeping it in some kind of sleeve at all times and it still has a couple small scratches from god knows where.

Fucking phenomenal gun. Got one 2 years back when they imported a small batch. I got the omega trigger in mine, with black poly coat. Wanted to get aPCR but couldn’t find one. The P01 out shoots my Glock all day. Very accurate and reliable

Tell me where this place is so I can buy it from under you. Why are you so adverse to driving only fifty miles and paying only msrp? I had to wait months for my p01 and had it sent. You know thats an option, right?

I've carried my P01 (nearly) daily for 7 years. Its an 07 build and has been stone reliable minus the trigger return spring needing to be replaced. I have no idea how many rounds are through it, but its over 4k in the last year. The finish is soft, and the stock grips are garbage. Other than that it is great.

that would be like 700 bones after tax dude, that is literally rape

Attached: 1542294888802.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

Do you happen to know how the CZ polycoat compares to Beretta's Bruniton in durability?

Beretta's finish is far superior.

Couldn't tell ya, I dont buy Berettas.

Probably just the packaging, lol, the black polycoat is like fruit roll up soft.

polycoat is krylon tier.

I could just get pic related for a bit cheaper than the p-01

hmmm

Attached: 91299__45814.1504810255.jpg (960x658, 31K)

Anyone know what a slightly used CZ RAMI BD goes for nowadays? I keep seeing the manual safety ones for sale, but not the BD model.

You can change the sights and put in a normal barrell and you have a FDE P01 normal version.

Here's a better option.

Attached: 80129_1.jpg (1000x757, 125K)

Beretta is way better but all mainstream guns in that $400-$600 range have more durable finishes imho. iirc they choose to use polycoat over other finishes because it fills in imperfections created during their casting process.

All I can go on is that my P07 held up in carry. But if your polycoat is like my urban Grey I agree it sucks

The barrels are unobtainium, I'm the user who bought that because the P01 was out of stock everywhere. I carry it everyday, threaded barrel and suppressor sights, no issues. Ezpz

That is a P01.

I own both, and do not agree.

you know what i mean. Reg P-01 vs omega

That polycoat is garbage. Not only does is ding up easily, stripping it yourself without a blasting tank is supposed to be pretty tough. I really don't want to put any more money into this thing.

duz painting the out side uf a hows wit diff paint mak teh roomz inside not roomz? xD

it resists holster wear well. just not anything else.

When I had a gunsmith put on Truglo TFXs on the P01, the cocking serrations came back with the polycoat all fucked up due to whatever vice he used. fucking ridiculous.

OP, are you a fucking retarded nigger? Do what everyone else does and use gun.deals to find the cheapest place to buy it online, and then just have it shipped to your local fudd gun store. FFL transfer fees are only $15-$25 depending on how much the local fuds want to rape your wallet.

gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/CZ P-01

I can't believe people still physically walk into a store and buy guns these days when you can buy them online and avoid paying the sales tax.

Attached: 52f373e493daaac947156e14ed54cb2913b7f5cd8ed182a3aecd7e66603c8124.jpg (620x250, 22K)

what do you think I meant by
>Why the fuck is the CZ P-01 out of stock everywhere

dumb fuck

Attached: oripuqz185q11.jpg (806x840, 45K)

OP here, just bought the omega for a better price than i'd get the vanilla p-01 for. I'm excited.

Attached: 1481860311463.png (255x204, 50K)

If you follow my link there's literally 20+ online stores you can buy it from, you sub-human mongoloid 56%er.

Neck yourself niggaloid.

I just bought the omega so here's the link to the vanilla p-01 if you enjoy your anus being forcibly penetrated

nagelsguns.net/product/cz-usa-cz-p-01-9mm-black-polycoat-2-14rd-3-8-91199/

>links list of SP-01's and the oos P-01s I referenced in OP

Gee thanks user

Attached: tinybrain.png (1186x583, 1.07M)

I remember hearing that the triggers on the omega versions are noticeably worse than the standard decocker only models, but I don't speak from experience since I've only shot decocker only models. As long as you've tried it for yourself first, congrats OP.

Omega has shorter takeup and reset plus flat trigger face which some prefer.

They are also much grittier and don't have as positive of a break. I own both and love the convertible Omega system, but prefer the standard trigger.

Custom shop SDP, bitches. Trigger is a dream when you learn its reset.

Attached: BDF62148-526D-49EB-99A1-A3713C3584DB.jpg (1536x2048, 802K)

that's fair. I agree.

I got rid of the tactical omega version since it seemed inferior.

Realistically, are there cz owners that don't plan on fixing their triggers with cz custom or cgw? I'm not trying to say cz owners are autists, I'm not trying to start a GUN SHOULD BE PERFECT OUT OF THE BOX debate. It's just that literally every cz owner I know has at least one upgrade (not including sights) to their pistol. This phenomenon seems unique to cz owners.

I'm sure there are, you see plenty of used bone stock CZ handguns for sale. I don't plan on upgrading mine for the foreseeable future either but mine's also just a range toy. I'd rather spend that $300-400 on a couple cases of ammo desu but that's just me.

Does repainting a car cause it to crash?

It's just paint bro, it has no effect on the internal mechanism of the weapon.

If it's done by an idiot that doesn't know how to put your gun back together maybe.

I've got a PCR that I use for carry. I really like it. While I will agree that CZ doesn't take care in finishing the inside of their guns, I don't get where all the hate saying the finish is fragile comes from. I've had mine for 2 years now and it still looks almost brand new.

I got to handle one of these once and OMFG it was pure sex. best trigger hands down I've ever used period. Been thinking of sending my PCR off to Canjun to get some work done. The trigger reset really is the only sorta meh think on the stock gun.

Fuck off, Springfield shill.

My local sportsman warehouse has a bunch. I dont care for CZ, they got a bunch though.

Not that user, but would you mind explaining your reasoning?
I've been middling between a CZ and Px4 for a DA/SA carry piece and would be interested in your input.

Got a urban grey, suppressor ready P-01.

Love it to death

Attached: 300blkCZ1.jpg (640x427, 62K)

That sucks. I installed night sights myself and didn't have that problem but one time the punch slipped and I put a little mark on the slide. It's small but it's there. I know the finish is weak but I'm surprised an actual gunsmith fucked that up. He used jaw pads right?

I know I'm planning on it. I'm just not sure which package to get. I was thinking about going over there and spending a week in New Orleans while they work on my gun.
>This phenomenon seems unique to cz owners.
Idk, none of my guns stay stock for very long.

What does Springfield have to do with anything?

My Shadow 2 is stock internally.
Added LOK grips.
Picked up a Stainless P-01 in November.
Put the Cajun Reach Reduction kit in it to get the less curved 85c trigger and moved it back 1/4"

Attached: IMG_20181118_202845.jpg (2669x1821, 631K)

Here is the new EDC, P-01 Stainless with Lok Grenades and Cajun RRK.
It will be getting the CZ Custom low one dot tactical rear and a better front sight.
very similar to the SDP pictured above but it will fit the factory dovetail and not require machining to the Novak / CZ Custom Low Cut cut like the SDP.

Attached: 026.jpg (4128x2322, 1.26M)

This import BD Police was beat to shit when I got it for cheap. Had it cerakoted, Put on TFX sights, and contacted CGW. After a few weeks they were ready for me to ship it where they did the pro package.
After handling the Shadow 2 and this, I'd say this is marginally better than the S2, but if someone doesn't want to wait I'd just suggest the S2.
DA is 7lbs 13 oz/ SA is 3lbs 6 oz
Cerakote in Midnight Elite

Attached: IMG_20190130_121922.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

I've had my P-01 for probably ten years now, and aside from the grips, motherfucker's stock.

Attached: CZ-P01-002.png (946x773, 1.22M)

That's not an Omega, it's just a regular P-01 suppressor ready features and grey color.

The P01 is much more ergonomic, has a better stock trigger, and has less muzzle flip in my opinion. The Px4 is a great gun, just not as good as the P01.

All of my CZ's are stock minus grips and sights.

Other than night sights on all my CZs (ok, not yet on my RAMI, 83 or 52) I run stock triggers. My 75B Omega is really nice after 2000+ rounds, so not sure why everybody throws their CZ a trigger job out of the box.

Attached: 1332910118269.jpg (700x535, 35K)

Not sure, probably not judging by the damage.

Still shoots dead on though, most accurate handgun i have by far, at least in my hands.

P01 postan

Attached: 80325BB0-02A2-43B7-8256-C32D5F73927F.jpg (3370x2528, 1.81M)

You can touch it up with a birch wood Casey pen bro

Attached: 11F8276D-246D-4E79-AF31-61C6CA51D52C.jpg (3157x2601, 3.28M)

nice sight picture, my fave

PCR D

Got it back in the summer, had it for maybe...3-ish weeks before I sent it off to Cajun Gun Works.

Ring Hammer
3 dot Tritium night sights by Dawson Precision (Their custom ones just for the PCR model)
Entire Pro Package upgrade
Turned for a 3.6lb Single Action
7.3lb Double Action
Plastic Guide rod replaced with Stainless steel rod
Hardened chrome bushing installed
It's pure sex.

The only things I'm looking to do for it now is get a decent OWB holster. (I use Vedder for my IWB)
And some sort of sexy wooden grips that maybe retain the palm swell similar to the stock ones

Attached: CZ.jpg (818x613, 349K)

gorgeous. that's my next purchase.

Does anyone know if that trigger works with the omega? Or where to find a short reset for the omega?
And I would have gotten that but I couldn't justify having a 1000 dollar edc

They’ve just stopped making them user. This is one of the last 15 shipped to my state, so you missed the bus

So I have a P-01 already, and want to get another pistol.

Should I get an SP-01, or another compact/subcompact so I have a backup carry piece?

What's a quality A-IWB holster for the P-01?

Attached: holster.jpg (1437x1128, 232K)

I have a storm compact and I've shot a CZ75 and the 75 drives tacks while the storm isn't that accurate. The storm is faster with less muzzle rise though.

Got a PCR recently, 100% worth it.

Attached: 20181204_063833.jpg (2299x1935, 3.44M)

vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_6GavauX4AIVjfhkCh05fgEQEAAYASABEgKY6fD_BwE

Who makes the best wood grips for CZ compacts?
Price isn't an issue

thats funny, my experience was very different than yours. I feel the CZ is much more stable under recoil, and both are equally accurate.

>own Glocks and SIGs exclusively
>want a CZ SP-01 and P-01
>absolutely despise how big and far forward the slide stop is compared to Glock and SIG
>the extended slide stops on CZ’s custom site simply protrude more—not reach farther back
Is there any way to fix this or am I just going to have to deal with being a thumblet and learn a new gun all over again?

Looks good user. Thanks for the link.

Seconded. My Lighttuck is pretty comfy AIWB and good for all day carry. Tier 1 concealed has a holster for AIWB, too.

Why decocker over safety?

Attached: BurtIsAlwaysRight.png (715x266, 23K)

What do you want a CZ?

They stopped making it. Get it together.

Attached: 1500333717449.jpg (611x533, 62K)

Nigga you best be trolling. I need to buy a second P-01, don't let them be discontinued.

Attached: 1388624634553.jpg (499x349, 91K)

Batches, gotta grab em as soon as they ship over. CZs are rapidly gaining popularity and for good reason. If you need one right now, just check gunbroker every day and hope for a fair deal over FFL. Worth the wait though, they are a joy to shoot.

Attached: 20190117_180526.jpg (4032x2268, 3.43M)

I use the thumb on my support hand to acuate the slide stop on reloads.

That's what you're supposed to do.

>Why the fuck is the CZ P-01 out of stock everywhere. I want it so bad anons
its a thing since all the homosexuals are out of the closet

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-40b_1495296511-oYJbf2_1495302321.jpg.resized (Edited).jpg (500x418, 74K)

Their thirst for CZ's is comparable to their thirst for semen.