THIS IS THE MOST Jow Forums MOVIE EVER

This is the most Jow Forums movie ever. You can't change my mind at all

Attached: Polar-French-Poster.jpg (407x659, 68K)

>Netflix Original
Meaning it's a horribly written, produced, and acted piece of leftist propaganda garbage filled with dipshits that probably know absolutely nothing about firearms. But luckily the retarded redditor watching it doesn't either so he just keeps drinking his onions and digesting the propaganda like a good goy

it was actually pretty okay, based off of a graphic novel so it really wasn't a Netflix "original"

Watch it. Make your mind up for yourself.

the trailer was garbage. you must be underage.

I bet you thought this guy was a good ant

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1300x867, 77K)

You're probably correct, but I'm prepared to give it a try, just because my man Mads is in it.

was ok

Its like a more retarded version of John Wick but retarded in a good way. Get your lotion ready too.

the first 5 minutes were so retarded I couldn't get through it

Noice

Attached: skeletor_happy.jpg (460x259, 73K)

I watched 20 minutes of this movie before I gave up on it. Full of cliches, awkward flip-flopping direction, and poor acting. The entire experience felt grating on my nerves. Poolside blowjob was hot tho

It's a pretty fun movie. The action just like everything else was stylistic. Tacticool in essence. People hated when he teleported behind that guy behind a lake but for a master class hit man it wasn't bad. I enjoyed it. Also the low profile prone firing in the hallway during the first hit was a blast.

It felt a lot like metal gear 3. Silly villians, weirdly fun action and characters. Also doesn't he get a 1911, that he glares at possibly referencing mgs3 but that just might be autism wanting it to be a metal gear movie.

The beginning was stupid but after the first 30 mins its great.

A challenger appears

Attached: 51dR3RU5ftL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 41K)

It's a damn shame really. Almost all Netflix originals have political propaganda with the subtly of a sledgehammer.

I saw it and actually pretty okay.
>all non whites killed instantly
>lead is a badass white guy named the Black Kaiser
>all of the badguys are shitskins or Hispanics
>Hispanic white girl he takes under his wing is useless
>all the women are useless
>actually pretty funny movie with imo a great ending! How Sicario 2 SHOULD have ended desu. Highly recommend as the gun play is pretty good and the action is non stop.

Attached: 1541485043468.jpg (650x829, 188K)

It was way better than I thought it would be.
It's over the top and extremely gory which was entertaining.
Plot was meh, character development was meh, but i think its worth a watch.

(((söy))) onions
>it really is true

Valhalla Rising was pretty bad ass!
Pretty brutal

You sound 12.

Thats because I am.