What nation has the best und wurst police forces?

Attached: british cops.jpg (838x628, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/52ez0
youtu.be/W9fvkvU4cjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like local police or SWAT

mexico

Russia probably has the best police force. I've seen Russian cops try to shoot out the suspect's tires. Don't ever get taken hostage in Russia, because Officer Ivan will shoot you too. The worst would be Britain, or similar EU countries. Too busy arresting their white native population for wrong think while rapist are permitted to go around bombing shit.

good police fuck the hell off and leave people alone to deal and use their guns and drugs in peace.

Attached: 1542156597470.png (485x460, 440K)

>Best Police
>Shoot hostages
???

>best
I dunno

>worst
Some African dumpster where the cops are just a crimi.al gang. And before anyone says it that isn't the case in the USA or even most of the world.

>best
The U.S. police by and large is pretty based, they do a great job of Nigger Control, Darwin Participation Awards, and Degenerate Control. The only bad police forces are in leftist areas, like everything else that is shit.
>worst
Take a pick of any third world nation, with Britain and the EU, as they've become 3rd World status.

Discourage criminals from taking hostages

Attached: CANAIDIA.png (370x322, 162K)

>wurst police
Germany

streamable.com/52ez0
U sure?

Aesthetic Carambas

Attached: 1482498665638.jpg (532x800, 138K)

the fuck. context?

Try that in America.

Literally M. Bison

German news reported that he (49 years old) is suspected of murdering a 72 year old woman and burning her house after the murder. The firefighters found the corpse of the woman in the burned house.
It happened in Schwerte, Germany.
He streamed more than a hour on facebook, but did nothing else than watching TV, smoking a cig and drinking coffee.

imagine chasing someone wearing this
or having you cape grabbed then tyrone starts swinging you around

>Good police = shooting wildly, murdering citizens, being corrupt and politically controlled

>Bad police = Arresting people without violence, catching criminals, not being corrupt and politically independant

What a shithole for retards this place is.

Attached: alarmed faucet.jpg (650x623, 23K)

the red stripes mean he likes getting fisted, yellow stripes means he's into piss play.
Don't ask.

Attached: 1517952025323.png (284x350, 136K)

I'd rather have trigger happy racist cops than live in this Orwellian nanny state for terrorists and paedophiles.

>police
>politically independant
All it takes for a political party to control the police is passing a law.
You seem to be under the illusion that police exists to "serve and protect". The armed branches of the state exist to serve whoever is in power, no one else.
I would much rather have a cop that takes bribes to not bust my door and take my guns than have a cop that follows disarmament laws.

u guys are brain people :)

Attached: headthinkballhurtang.jpg (611x338, 21K)

you're a nigger apologist

America has the best and worst police

>The armed branches of the state exist to serve whoever is in power
And yet spanish cops refused to beat down Catalan independance protestors, even when they brought in cops from outside Catalonia.

*unfolds sciabola*

nothin personnel ahmed!

>you see Ivan, if you don't care for hostages no one will take hostages

America and America.

What are the other colours?

Not necessarily, those two are just dorks and aren't using the colors for code, a lot of us get hoods and suits from the same suppliers and need to distinguish somehow. It's like a poor lazy attempt at a fur pattern.
But, well, yeah they're probably both into both DESU.

Google gay hankercheif/bandana code. Pretty outdated but that's what he's referring to

>not being corrupt

>naughty blokes, naughty blokes
>who ya runnin' from?
>when the bobbies come they're gonna whack ya on the bum

Attached: 1545794298447.png (350x342, 214K)

British police are best look at the conviction rates vs crime rate.
Also teamed with the millions of cameras, anpr and the small scale of the island they are hard to beat.

Worst? Maybe iraq?

hard to beat when you convict people for saying mean words and having illegal opinions.

They don't actually wear that getup all the time. Rome has to be one of the safest cities in the world. You have Carabinieri as well as Italian soldiers and Roman police stationed on just about every street corner.

Attached: Foto-1.jpeg.jpg (857x429, 59K)

this was more funny than it should be

Attached: micro laugh.jpg (255x218, 13K)

>Rome has to be one of the safest cities in the world.
But there's gypsies there.

And let them walk on murder, rape and arson

>British police are best look at the conviction rates vs crime rate.
Sounds like they're second fiddle to Japan.

Don't dress like a tourist and look at their crappy bowls and scarves and they will leave you alone.

UK cops are absolutely embarrassing

youtu.be/W9fvkvU4cjQ

Attached: 35B1AB9B-7B1B-43B3-8B02-240ADC815240.jpg (400x460, 32K)

This thread is more or less Euros not understanding America and Americans not understanding Europe.

Now, how would you measure the effectiveness of a police force? If it were up to me, what I'd take into account are the following factors:

>how efficient are they in taking down criminals/criminal networks?
>how corrupt are they?
>are they able to resolve situations without resorting to violence?
>how good are they at gathering intel

Firstly, let the definition of a crime be the violation of any law and secondly, I'm making these points without any political bias.

I would say Britain has one of the most effective police forces in the West. They are backed by a large budget, a CCTV system that lets them watch over major cities and chilling efficiency. They are skilled at gathering intel, arresting criminals and mainly, not using too much violence. One of the reasons for the recent surge in violent crime happening in London is the fact that the standard of the police has gone down. Police corruption, while not nonexistant, is very, very rare in the UK.

The worst in the EU is probably Ireland. I say this a potatonigger. Our GardaĆ­ are very corrupt (See Maurice McCabe affair), utterly incompetent and seemingly unable to take down any major criminals. However, the country remains safe as despite what you may think, we are a peaceful people and most of our crime is petty theft and tax evasion.

The worst in the world is probably China, only because of corruption, you can get away with anything except maybe murder and insulting the party.

if you want to get a bottle in your ass or be sentenced for any offense you did not. it is the right choice.

Best: Duno
Wurst(Ain't Even Close): Sweden

Attached: 1291309353293.jpg (400x500, 43K)

Mexican cops are pretty based desu.

>are they able to resolve situations without resorting to violence?
B O R I N G and wasted digits

For me, Kenyan riot police are best police. Check out that AESTHETIC kit and the unbridled violence.

Attached: 343E25AE00000578-0-image-m-47_1463495017158.jpg (962x1175, 205K)

The best and sausage police force? Is this a trick question?

1990s South Africa, special task force guys were the best. Too bad they are gone now

I'm just glad SA had the foresight to decommission their nuclear weapons

I cry a lot thinking bout it. How did we go from nuclear weapons to running out of water? I hate Kaffers

That's "progress" for you, when decisions are made based upon feelings alone functionality suffers.

>meanwhile in france

Attached: IMG_0357.jpg (960x640, 147K)

"That man just stole my pursu!!"
"Well I don't feel like doing paperwork todayu, so no he didn't-u"

Japanese police in a nutshell.