Can I get a loicence?

>be me
>britfag
>I want to buy a gun
>I got done for assault in a nightclub a year ago (beat the shit out of a guy for being a cunt)
Will this stop me from join the army or getting a gun licence

Attached: 1548805739311.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?ei=MbNRXKXpMZeH1fAP5_O2mAo&q=Jow
lmgtfy.com/?q=firearm certificate uk
pastebin.com/KDz0tjSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe google your countries firearm laws?

I prefer talking to you lads with experience. Google can simply tell me the laws, people can tell me practical advice for how to get the outcome I want.

Right, that would be www.google.com

google.com/search?ei=MbNRXKXpMZeH1fAP5_O2mAo&q=Jow Forums+&oq=Jow Forums+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67j0i131i67l3j0i67l2j0i131i67j0j0i131i67l2.2660.2660..3654...0.0..0.65.65.1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.xexuL64vgaU

lmgtfy.com/?q=firearm certificate uk

Go fuck yourself I'm not spoonfeeding you and I hope no one else does.

This is how insecure people who usually have an answer because they're unhealthily obsessed with something say "idk", btw. Don't take it hard, britfag.

You're not gonna get a gun legally OP, and that's a good thing.

this is good bait. everyone hates spoonfeeding here.

Why's that?

>justifying spoonfeeding
You're the reason this board is shit.

>this board is shit.
why are you on it?

Ever heard of a dumpster fire? Surely because your life is one, but it's like that.

> hurr durr be a man do everything yourself
That's just stupid excuse to be a beta faggot. Pathetic.

Attached: 1381006166007.png (543x600, 162K)

thanks for reminding me why Brits are trash

>getting everything handed to you
>not the ultimate beta
You're one of those retards I keep hearing about aren't you?

> nobody helped me before so I will not help anyone
That is we will never reach utopia
You guys will always hate each other

Welcome to the internet now fuck off.

Attached: Welcome to k.gif (283x153, 1.12M)

Because laws nowadays prevent felons from owning guns legally

>felon
>britfag
The UK doesn't have felonies.

Call and check with your local recruiters OP. Just had a quick check myself and I don’t think that should stop you. What you want to join as bud?

I was thinking the paras or marines.

If you have a a record, some police might be reluctant. No harm in trying though. Police kind of follow a ‘checklist’, but basically it come down to some firearms officers Fudd like opinion of you.

What kind of gun you want? Join a local gun club don’t be a complete autist if you are lucky some of the older boys there will pretty much walk you though the process. Do research on the gun you want and why you want it. It’s a bit of a fuck about about a little expensive but not impossible.

Be warned, some gun clubs make what Americans call ‘Fudds’ look like diehard Ancaps.

You know you can get a trade AND get your wings or mud flaps whatever you want after you have done all your phase two training? People will call you a hat but I’d get something transferable to the real world first THEN become a commando rolling back flipping steely eyed dealer of death.

Have a second and third option? Recruiters will ask you for it.

>get a trade
I've already been to uni (studying maths). I'm thinking of joining because I want to do something physical as a job while I'm still old enough to do so. (I'm 24)

pastebin.com/KDz0tjSg

Also read this. This will help you more than a dozen people calling you a faggot

I want to get into hunting or target shooting. It seems like fun.

You can still run around as a hat, you just do it with a trade under your belt.
You know you can do your all arms Para course any time you want to once you pass phase 2 training? You can also do your all arms commando course any time you want after phase 2 training?

Why do you want to be a para or a marine?

>Why do you want to be a para or a marine?
because they're the best trained units(most lethal) in the force not including the SF (SAS, SBS, SRR etc) and I want a challenge.

That’s a fucking good attitude going in lad, strong. I don’t think it will be quite what you expect but I can only speak from working with them. (paras, I’ve never worked with the Royal Marines).
Good luck man, and start running. It’s all I see those fuckers do.

I’ll stick around if you had any more questions but Im probably boring you to death

I box, swim and play rugby so I'll see how it goes.

eh its rather like the UK constitution in that we kind of have the concept and we recognise it but it isnt termed in such a way.

the US distinction between felony and misdemeanour would be termed serious and petty crime in UK law, petty crime such as speeding or other traffic violations or a dine and ditch wouldnt be regarded as disqualifying but more serious things such as OPs assault charge would be regarded as 'serious' and thus disqualifying.

OP here:

How is an assault in a nightclub serious? He was being a prick and chatting shit about my mates, I just sorted him out and he grassed to the cops.

You'll most likely have to wait a few years for a firearm, but could probably get a shotgun pretty easily.
Then basically, don't be a cunt and keep out of trouble.

From this post alone I think you're too fucking stupid to be allowed ownership of a firearm.

Attached: 1544211593524.jpg (325x170, 10K)

I'm stupid because I stick up for my mates?

Yes. You're incredibly stupid for letting some jackoff talking smack in a club damage your societal standing to the point that things you want to do are impeded. Letting a drunk idiot ramble on (because it affects nothing) beats having an assault charge because your subhuman monkey-brain instincts couldn't shrug it off. You've allowed a complete stranger influence on your life, and yes, YOU specifically permitted this to happen. This isn't like getting hit by a car or laid off from your job where strangers influence you; YOU and ONLY YOU okayed that interaction to be life-altering when you assaulted someone over words. That you're downplaying this while simultaneously asking to be spoonfed the laws of your country on Jow Forums of all places shows me that without a doubt you are one stupid fucking bong.

>subhuman monkey-brain instincts
you mean the same insticts that allow family units?

No I mean the ones you got from your nigger genes that make you think mean words are on the same level as defending yourself or your loved ones from violence.

>nigger genes
really? I'm pretty sure it was common in europe for those who have been dishonored to challenge the person who dishonored them to a dual. I didn't have any flintlock pistols to hand so I squared up to him and asked him if we had a problem, he started laughing so I stopped him laughing. It's hardly akin to a congoleese civil war.

Kek
>dual
You got a loicance for them two fists m9?

Suckerpunching someone isn't a deul and you shouldn't own a gun if you assault people for making fun of you

>if you assault people for making fun of you
he wasn't making fun of me he was calling me a weak pussy because I study maths and saying that he's going to take my girl. I simply showed him that he's wrong.

Yeah you sperged out because you couldn't take banter. Real level headed of you.

>Will this stop me from join the army
No. Son No.2 got in with a GBH charge. The idiot.

>getting a gun licence
Potentially. Depends on the area, and the force. Have a word with a solicitor and your local police station.

At the end of the day you're a university student who had a bit of a slap in a nightclub, not Gazza from Doncaster who goes around glassing people in pubs with sawdust on the floor. You'll be fine.

>shit-talking in a club is worthy of a duel for my honor
>I didn't have a pistol so I squared up
>now I want a gun
Reaffirmed my original opinion. I hope you never get access to firearms.

It ended in a fine. The guy got knocked out but he wasn't permanently hurt and it wasn't pre planned.

If I did have a gun in that situation, I wouldn't use it. The duel point was just to show that fighting over honour is not just something niggers do.

>you couldn't take banter
context matters, he wasn't doing it as banter.

Context doesn't matter. You sucker punched a guy and want to make people care about you like a moronic attention whore. You're in the wrong here. You lost your head over nothing, less than nothing really. Go stroke you ego in front of elementary schoolers with this story. Maybe they'll be impressed.

>stroke you ego
when was i doing that? I was just saying what happened.
>Context doesn't matter.
fucking brainlet.

I actually know the answer and I'm still not going to tell you.

WTF is there to hunt in the UK besides muzzies?

phesants and foxes. Londerners be damned

That guy isn't OP so you look like a bit of a twat.

Lots of bird hunting in the S.E. General small/medium game that you would have elsewhere in the Northern Hemisphere.

Also Catholics.

And scotsmen, don't forget. Although that's more bow hunting.