Ask roof top Korean anything

ask roof top Korean anything
also roof top Korean posting

Attached: 70042378.jpg (697x924, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dGl0tnjGf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dual citizenship is dual loyalty. Kill yourself you worthless gook and get the fuck out of my country.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1547278197652.jpg (532x582, 191K)

This but unironically, your "people" disproportionatly vote Democrat and duel citizenship is cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dGl0tnjGf0

>tfw the fp is the bp

>Tells Gook OP to kill himself
>Then tells Gook OP to somehow travel back to South Korea after he already killed himself.

This.

Attached: 1548782178838.jpg (567x667, 70K)

The Hero America deserves.

Attached: bill.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

to be fair, OP could blow his brains out and then have one of his gook buddies mail his corpse back home so it doesn't stink up and contaminate our graveyards

Thank you for your service.

Attached: AE418CB0-15DB-41CE-B049-C872301F00B6.jpg (733x1200, 257K)

Atleast he killed stupid darkies during their stupid nigger tantrum

Attached: 20190125_190638.png (500x347, 67K)

hi afro

Lol dude anyone can be an American but it doesn't really mean anything, everyone still loves their true ethnicity and homeland
Also there is nothing against it in law

>be me
>triple citizen

looks pretty authentic tbqhfam

This

double agents get the rope, always. think about that user.

Same bro

Attached: 1547573514480.jpg (550x550, 63K)

>Lol dude anyone can be an American but it doesn't really mean anything
Spoken like a true shitskin immigrant that has no right to be in this country. Get the fuck out.

Stay mad white boy

>dude comes to America and willingly becomes a citizen
>defies statistics and becomes hasguns roof-korean
>retards on Jow Forums shit on him because their Jow Forums info-graphs told them "asians bad"
This is your brain on stormfag. Any questions?

Attached: 1537297790405.gif (320x320, 240K)

Real gun-owning white American with single citizenship here, AMA

Dual citizenship is dual loyalty. I don't give a shit how you try to spin it.

Are you an american or not.
Are you a korean or not.

What did you expect user. All the actual Jow Forums posters are at work right now. This is entirely day/k/are and europosting hours.

How many dozens of cocks do you suck per day?

What is that creature called?

This. AMAs are for fucking rddit OP. No one gives a shit and identifying your race/gender/nationality/etc ruins the illusion of anonymity.

What's wrong with that exactly? Do you lack the mental capacity to do two things at once and believe anyone who can is a witch?

>naturalized citizens literally swear a solemn oath of allegiance to the United States renouncing any allegiance they may have had to other nations and promising they will literally bear arms for her if called upon
>"if you have two passports you can't be loyal, bro"
big think

Attached: REEEEEEEALLLY thinkin.png (240x240, 23K)

>Real gun-owning white American with single citizenship here, AMA
he thinks hes special but he just described a majority of this board, lol

Do you love america or your homeland more. What percentage of your heritage is even from that homeland.
I'm italian irish, straight cut 25% to 75% with an italian lastname. Am I supposed to love italy even though I'm more Irish? Am I supposed to love ireland despite being an american with actual rights?

This is why people hate 'x-americans'. It's a sign of not integrating and not accepting americas values.

I'm a bird nigga CAW CAW

Wow, you got the point of my post, nice

>AVERAGES ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
>IF 80% OF PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME, 20% WHO AGREE WITH ME BAD TOO BECAUSE THEY LOOK SAME.
>IF 80% OF PEOPLE DUMB, 20% DUMB TOO IF THEY LOOK SAME.
>SAVE EFFORT, HATE ALL OF THEM.
>liberal media: studies show racists, on average, lazier and less intelligent than non-racists.
>REEE THATS CAUSED SOCIOECONOMIC FACTORS! SMART PEOPLE ARE BEING BRAINWASHED! THE JEWS DID THIS!

Attached: black man with a gun.jpg (860x573, 137K)

>Jow Forums
>majority hasguns
>implying

No fucking polwhatevershitpost has ever said 'omg asians bad'.
Posting on Jow Forums of all places and basing your post around your nationality/gender/etc immediately attracts a certain type of people.
And here we are.
I forgot it's okay for asians to use the n word.

What the fuck could he possibly have to talk about? Unless he was actual rooftop Korean during the riots (protip: he wasn't) why would his life warrant an AMA thread more than anyone else's? Take this zoomer attention whore nonsense to Reddit or /soc/.

I don't know, let's ask OP something Jow Forums related.
Hey OP, were you a SK conscript?

>Guy makes a dumb /socreddit/ thread
>Let's validate him by asking him questions
No

nigger

stay mad nigger

korea doesn't allow dual citizenship, op is full of shit

Anybody can say a few fucking words, doesn't mean they believe them, especially if they're still a card-carrying citizen of their former country.

If only someone said this about all the germans before they brought their desire for "proper" rule based, disciplinarian society to the US.

>The amended Act allows a person holding dual citizenship by birth (e.g., a child born to South Korean parents in the United States) to maintain both citizenships by submitting to the Minister of Justice a pledge that he or she will not exercise the non-Korean citizenship in South Korea

I think you misunderstand what an oath is.

is that an exemption for americans only? koreans here have to renounce citizenship (canada)

Dual citizenship holders:

Must report to the South Korean government within six months after acquisition of another country's citizenship and follow the Nationality Act. Otherwise, he/she will lose his/her Korean citizenship automatically.
Cannot have jobs that are related to the government or national security. He/she must renounce his/her foreign citizenship before working as a government official

fpbp. East Asians are cool, but they're not your friends. They're nice in East Asia.

I think you're an idiot if you actually believe 99% of the shitskins that come here for gibz actually mean any of that shit when they say it.

are you a chick? if not then go back

oh ok, interesting

have a nice day

el gato triple

Shalom mossad agent

Attached: IMG_3959.gif (801x173, 355K)

its okay user, its day Jow Forums the real Jow Forumsommandos come out at night.

>everyone still loves their true ethnicity and homeland

I don't, Israel is a shit hole and I hate other jews

Attached: rooftopkorea.jpg (480x303, 30K)

Ok what the fuck is an "American?"
How do I know all you whiteys don't have it in for your shitholes in EUstan?

Attached: 1548550515640.jpg (500x487, 48K)

>"what's an American"
Abiding by the principles of natural law and adhering to a culture of self determination.

Being from another country doesn't inherently bar that.
Shithole countries just rarely produce good candidates.

>first post and the replies praising it
the absolute state of newniggers

Averages matter when the average consists of mass millions of people draining a nation's resources, destroying its urban centers and committing violent crimes against its founding stock. In short, kys nigger.

White persons of good character.

Based and Founding Father-pilled.

How is Israel? I never hear any real talk about it besides memes.

Attached: 1473418980612.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

Good thing OP is a gook, not a shitskin.

Yeah. I wonder why

This

based
don't let these stormfags take that, but please don't make ama threads here either

Also this

A CATerpillar

How many Central Intelligence bioluminescent negros have you killed?

Attached: rif-1547995581195.jpg.png (1074x1052, 1.49M)

I've got no problem with you being in my country, mister gook but dual citizenship is cancer.
I wouldn't trust the loyalty of a white with dual citizenship for that matter

Attached: 1433330537672.png (708x520, 177K)

Im triple lol. My dad is mexican my mother jewish american met in college in america. Dad and mom went to mexico city to live up till i was 6. When we went to the states I was given american citizenship as well. Fast forward at 13 barmitzvah. At 18 mom sends me to israel for israel sponsored trip for every jew below 30. In israel Im given israeli citizenshio as well. So now I have 3 passports and can buy land in all 3 countries. Kek. It think louis ck and del toro are also like this.

I am not even an American but it really does not exist or carry the same weight as real countries with national ethnic backgrounds
USA is like Arab countries it's a puzzle

Do you see yourself as a failure? Here is another roof Korean

Attached: 63531B94-FD48-4408-B7C4-4A61EAB3F3EA.png (2602x1870, 3.77M)

Thank you for your service

>food jokes

Attached: CBA64387-3162-4F4C-8E18-6C67472EA0DF.gif (400x306, 1.46M)

Give it up, and go back you fuck.

>You will never be this roof Korean

Attached: 1548857032539.jpg (616x441, 51K)

We're this far into the thread and this is the first classic RTK photo. What the fuck guys?

Yeah, this thread is garbo

It can be saved. Dumping

Attached: RTK2.jpg (600x400, 74K)

Stay mad my friend

Attached: amerilards.png (622x669, 485K)

Shut the fuck up and leave Jow Forums. You are not an American if you are anything else but an American. Go cry to your Marxist professors about it.

You can be an Asian immigrant and not have dual citizenship you fucking mongoloid.

All I want to know about OP is whether or not he votes red.

>yeah dude foreigners that still have a sworn oath of allegiance to their home country are based as long as they temporarily support my party of choice while they slowly subvert our culture and politics!
You'll hang along with your gook traitors, kiddo.

>sworn oath of allegiance
>thinking every country indoctrinates its children like the US does

>roof top Korean posting

Stolen valor thread alert.

>even those who are with us are against us
Okay.

Attached: Glamour Mohel.png (1024x1365, 1.87M)

>Be me.
>Naturalized citizen from Russia.
>Fuck that place, lived there/visited it enough to know it sucks dick compared to USA.
>Speak some Russian, but principally American raised and can blend in perfectly.
>Consider self American. Support natural rights and generally Republican leaning.
>Still have dual citizenship because Russia makes it extremely difficult/expensive and technically illegal to formally give it up.
>Would if I could.

>HURR DUAL CITIZENS R TRAITORS, DAY OF ROPE WHEN

Glad you literal retards who don't understand the complexity of anything aren't any substantial portion of the population and the retarded shit you believe literally doesn't matter.

There's only one (((person))) saying that, and it's a liberal trying to make it look like gun owners are divided. Also, you better vote red.

fpbp

Hello, Afro. Enjoying the stoppin' powah?

This, fuck off Kim/Park/Lee/Han/etc.

Attached: absolutely_halal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Always have. Voted R every box every election (local/state/federal) since I turned 18.

Of course it's California so nobody I ever voted for has ever won. I even had Leeland Yee on my ballot once while he was in custody for being a massive traitor to the American people and he was re-elected by a landslide as if nothing happened. Then again the story of him committing treason (which should have made him eligible for the death penalty instead of the couple years he got IMO) was buried in 5 minutes flat so most of the people voting for him were probably not even aware.

This, based.
Cringe.