SCOTUS potential happenings

>A 19-year-old University of Central Florida student was arrested at his dorm after campus cops say they found an AR-15 illegally modified into a fully automatic rifle in his car.

>According to Monday’s arrest affidavit, Max Chambers of Sarasota “admitted to knowing the manufacturing and possession of the (Drop-In Auto Sear) was illegal, but he said he does not like laws.”

>Chambers is accused of possession of a short-barreled gun, rifle or machine gun and possession of a bump fire stock.

So is this the makings of an epic supreme Court case?

Attached: tumblr_oqkg39seRB1uh80vpo1_400.jpg (400x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/education/2019/01/30/college-student-florida-arrested-after-police-find-an-automatic-rifle-his-car-campus
abcactionnews.com/news/state/ucf-student-arrested-after-police-find-illegally-modified-ar-15-in-his-car-on-campus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would it even make it to the SC if florida laws are clear cut here

F

A true goddamn martyr, we lost a good one boys.

F

Floridaman has no legal case to stand on, zero chance he'll avoid prison.

He was a dumbass and won the stupid prize. Don't commemorate stupid.

>gave the UCF Police Department officer the verbal OK to search his car

Attached: Shiggy.jpg (387x483, 33K)

>Shall
Take that as far as it will get you

He is fucked beyond comprehension. Let this be a reminder to you guys to always OPSEC anything illegal for fucks sake.

F

Why'd cops search his dorm? Full story?

>break law
>get caught
>admit guilt
>Take THAT government!

If you want to challenged the Hughes Amendment, GCA and NFA, then don't be some dipshit about it. "I didn't feel like obeying the law" is poor grounds to challenge laws that have been on the books for decades, even if those laws are infringements of innumerated rights.

probly was bragging about it to another student

this is the average Civil War 2 electric boogaloo poster or anyone that says they'll blast cops when confiscation starts
he deserved it

I mean that's one way of looking at it
Or
>Does not acknowledge unconstitutional law
>Get caught abiding the Constitution
>Admit to practicing the Constitution
>Scared govt destroys him when nobody stands behind him.

Then he is even more of a dipshit for picking a fight he had no chance of winning.

Got a link to this news?

Google: Central Florida ar-15
Few different local sources reporting now.

the only people who sympathize with him are hardcore 2a folks anyway

Alright will do.

Maybe he wasn't trying to pick a fight. Maybe he just had the balls to live as a free man and got persecuted for it.

Do you know where you are?

It's more impressive than anything you've done to stand up to the government, which basically just consists of you crying in a blogpost about how we need to take down the government while you eat cheetos and whack off at your computer.

While I admire the sheer testicular fortitude of him... He still hit every branch on the way of falling out of the dumbass tree.
>Failed opsec
>Consented to the search
>Fucking admitted to knowing it was illegal to build and possess.

im saying it wont do anything because only people like us care about restoring rights to full autos

Oh, nvm then.

give up dude, your boy isnt a hero hes just a stubborn idiot.

And again, it's more impressive than anything you've ever done to defend your gun rights. As heroic as you think you are for sending a check to the NRA and shitposting on Jow Forums, you aren't doing anything to actually stand up for your rights. Without fear of persecution or suppression you aren't doing anything.

t.pussy

Attached: images(3).jpg (260x194, 10K)

Attached: 1542318546719.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

You don't know me, and you know nothing about anything I've done. Nor do I have to prove anything to you. Your boy is pants on head retarded, fucked up mega hard, and is going to spend the next 20 in prison for it. He didn't stand up to shit, he broke the law like a third rate nigger and now he is going to be spending a long time having his asshole gaped by huge black cock, just how he likes. He's going to be the cell block's jizz dumpster for a long time.

>give up dude
LISTEN
TO
YOURSELF
>give up dude
You right there with those three words are the fucking reason the USA is on the brink you little shit.
>give up dude
Fuck right off to Europe and don't come back until you've thought about what you've done.

Attached: 1327855338382.jpg (805x601, 92K)

Do you know what the f*** website you just posted this on?

He had more balls than you ever will you fucking cuck. Stop acting like a hard ass patriot as youre typing this out with cheeto crusted fingers

>>give up dude
>You right there with those three words are the fucking reason the USA is on the brink you little shit.

Amen, "just give up" "just compromise", is why we are where we are at.

What kind of little bitch censors them self? Do you know where the fuck you are little boy?

All balls, no sense. Now he's going to spend 20 years sucking nigger dick and getting his virgin asshole G A P E D.

You need huge financial backing to take something to the SC.
No gun rights group will fund this and he's going to be in pound my ass prison in the meanwhile. It wouldn't shock me if he ended up with a shank in him if he tried to push it so that the case wouldn't make it that far.

>not knowing even the slightest bit about how and why any case is presented before SCOTUS
The kid is likely a poorfag that will never be able to afford a substantial appeal process even one time over, much less go through the very long process of having the case even be in consideration of review by SCOTUS. The retard ruined his life for nothing.

This.

Short answer no.
Long answer:
If the court takes the GOA case involving the Kansas silencer arrests and rules in favor of the accused this Florida man may have a legal leg to stand on. Here though the kid is gonna have to not take the plea bargain, spend a significant time in jail, go through the entire Florida state level court system and then bring a federal action. So 5-10 years from now this might be something.

On top of it all we get fucked more if they legalize all FA guns the first time some autistic kid uses one to shoot up a mall or a school. That will be the the war cry to actually modify the 2A and then we're fucked with just FUD guns because you know as many people that claim they're all in for the electric boogalo only a handful will actually do shit.

be dramatic all you want but at the end of the day he is going to prison and nothing else will come of it. dont comply all you want just dont brag to your friends like an idiot

Does he have to? Just floating this here. If there has ever been an event to get behind this may be this one.

No threats. Fully compliant with LE. Honnest. An engineering student (could help). As of now assuming no criminal record. Involves basically everything except for a suppressor. Fully 2nd amendment compliant.

Meme campain, call reps, especially Florida residents, NRA, GOA, etc.

Alright punish me now.

theres no political gain for pushing to repeal the nfa, the only people you will gain are folks who begrudgingly vote for you anyway cause you say yourr pro gun

He has no legal ground to mount any defense. It doesn't matter than he complied, that he was honest, that he made no threats. It wouldn't matter if he helped old ladies cross the street, or if he was an honor student, or if he was a fucking Saint. He has ZERO grounds for defending himself in court. He played the stupid game and won the stupid prize.

>Oh no better not make liberals mad they might try to take our guns

Nah considering what the bond is the punishment it will be steep fine and maybe a year or two in prison.

this concept of "fuck the other team" is super cancerous because it means nothing gets done. there wont be a civil war 2 so its not like youre just gonna kill all the libs

Colleges can have campus officers search your dorm without a warrant in the interest of "student safety, health, and well being".
t. lawboi

>give up dude
sure is getting a little KOSHER in here...

Welcome to humanity. It happened before, it happens now, and it will happen again.

Attached: Prise de la Bastille.jpg (1000x773, 234K)

You don't have to kill them. Just saying No will get you pretty far. For awhile now it's been cave after cave.

there isn't a brainlet picture brainletty enough for this

>gave the UCF Police Department officer
>the verbal OK
>to search his car

Should've just told them about the boating accident and referenced le doggo! Would've been fine then XD.

Well OP it looks like he's fucked

You sure that applies to public colleges? I know it applies to high schools but I though it stopped at post secondary since the school no longer stands in loco parentis of the college students.

The bigger travesty is that the English language has been perverted to the point where "just compromise" and "just give up" have become synonymous.
Everyone on our side who has called these one-sided defeats "compromise" must be recognized as an enemy infiltrator before we can start getting even a single slice of our rights back.

It does

T. Student

Thats actually the entire basis of his argument. "This law is unconstitutional so I did not follow it", now he can try to get SCOTUS to agree. Thats how a lot of Supreme Court cases go.
>(X) is arrested for this, but the police did (Y), which was "legal" but unconstitutional.
Or
>(X) was arrested for this, which was "illegal" but (X) believes it to be going against his rights

Been 8 year's since dorms but they "checked" our shit. University in Florida too. The RA would tell us "inspections in an hour hide your shit". Then stuck their head in the door and went "looks good to me"

>allowing the police to search his car
>allowing the police to take him alive
And now he's going to get his butthole reamed in Club Fed for 10 years.

Attached: 6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Hoping for this. And Ginsburg may be finally gone by the time this one his the SC.

>max chambers
>M A X I M U M C H A M B E R S

I'm pretty sure RGB is already dead

He already talked to the cops without a lawyer he's fucked and obviously doesn't have the money to go all the way to federal court let alone SCOTUS

>Auto sear
>Bumpfire stock
>Maximum Chambers

Attached: 1495657921585.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

He'll be the example not the whatchamacallit

>machine gun and possession of a bump fire stock
lol, real story here
Florida Man Puts Bump Stock On Machine Gun

You tell him! You served the country well ATF agent

Come on, now. This is day one stuff.

Attached: 1523922281194.jpg (601x717, 110K)

Napoleon when?

>its impressive
>hes a retarded criminal
>crime isnt even memorable, doesnt raise any new legal quandary
And people wonder why america is a shithole

compromise is how we ended up at some of the highest living standards in recorded history, compromise is the foundation of our democracy you illiterate twat

If anything its actually less impressive than that user. user still has his freedom in society and should he choose to can make a much bigger difference in gun rights because of it.

>Democracy

Then we've already lost
Shut it down guys, Jow Forums is cancelled

So you'll be turning in your guns soon right? So you can live super comfy? I'm sure they'll give you a McDonald's gift card or something.

>about to get searched
>not gutting the pig and taking a few of his friends

Why the fuck would you just smile and nod all the way to federal prison?

Yes

Don't worry. That'll all come after 2020 regardless.

Sorry that not everyone is a spineless beta like you. Go give tyrone a tug job to make up for your white guilt. Faggot.

You should commit suicide. Might make your family proud for once

>the media will frame this as an everyday occurrence with gun owners

I gotta hand it to the guy for having the balls to do it, but he's an idiot for riding around with it and telling the police they could search his car while he knew he had it in the back.
That's the kind of thing you tell absolutely nobody about. He took far to many risks for a felony that lands you 10 years, a quarter million dollar fine, and keeps you from owning guns

Attached: 1532483906757.jpg (692x522, 74K)

>Not one fucking link to any source
The absolute state of this place..

washingtonpost.com/education/2019/01/30/college-student-florida-arrested-after-police-find-an-automatic-rifle-his-car-campus

abcactionnews.com/news/state/ucf-student-arrested-after-police-find-illegally-modified-ar-15-in-his-car-on-campus

Attached: delet.png (485x532, 302K)

>Give up dude
Get the fuck off Jow Forums you limp dick faggot.

Attached: 72D322BE-1E6F-41CC-9F81-A60491CA25CD.jpg (288x450, 10K)

>zero legal ground
NFA is unconstitutional

Soon™

Trust the plan. President Trump will pardon him once he secures a second term. Then he repeal all anti gun laws to btfo all lib cucks.

>compromise is the foundation of our democracy you illiterate twat
Republic. The US is not a democracy and has never been one. We live in a republic, you ignorant shit dick.
Now, you could try again with "compromise is the foundation of our republic", but you'd be wrong, because you cannot compromise rights. They are absolute and binary: you have them or you don't.

This is your mind on the_Donald

Attached: 1538626542120.png (1104x535, 56K)

Hes a fucking retard and so is OP for thinking this could go to the supreme Court. There is no challenge to be made.

Fellow Americans feel free to correct me.
>Retard
If this man is retarded then so we're the founding fathers. He simply choose not to comply with unconstitutional laws.
>Democracy
Democracy was a mistake and many civilations showed us that. The founding fathers we're not stupid and took history into context and consideration
>Republic
America is a Constitutional republic. The Constitution is law which all other laws must follow. It cannot be broken, only changed by adding or removing an amendment. Originally this was the only function of the Federal government, to keep states from violating your rights.
>Shall
Shall not be infringed. Infringed is a powerful word, and I'm sure choosen on purpose due to the fact we see words such as "reasonable" in other ammendments. If I am trying to exit a building, blocking the door and saying use the back would be an infringement. Telling me I could only exit at certain hours would be an infrinent. Etc. Because of this word all gun laws except for the 2nd itself is an infringement, any regulation would first need to be introduced in the Constitution.
>The Case
Who knows how far this may or may not go. But he certainly has a case. Both the fed and state govts are violating his 2nd amendment. He just choose to live a free American while we walk around in chains pretending to be free.
>For thought
If you fear they would ammend the constition and completely cuck our guns. My fellow Americans, this is what the 2nd is for. To prevent this. We are living the world greatest catch 22, where the people win no matter what we just have to start saying no.

Attached: 1548814548843m.jpg (1024x960, 183K)

>but he said he does not like laws.
The final state of SHALL fags. Enjoy federal pen for 10 years.

i dont think that he is retarded in the sense that anyone following the constitution against the law is retarded, he is retarded for doing so in a way that will get him tossed in prison with absolutely no benefit to himself or anyone else. not taking measures to keep his “illegal” shit hidden, consenting to the search, talking to the cops, not lawyering up, etc make him retarded. the founding fathers didn’t just not pay their taxes, fully admit to it, and compliantly get thrown in prison when the english arrested them

Man if there was a way i could magically get on his jury panel after telling ti fight this autistic charge, i would jury nullification this mother fucking case so hard.

Attached: 587.gif (410x299, 417K)

I'm going to need to know the name of the girl in that picture, sir

That’s the curious thing about laws. They can be passed regard pretty much anything and all of a sudden we all become third rate niggers by your definition.

This, and it always the "answer" these days unfortunately. Pass this, or that should be illegal.

Attached: 1548960011716.jpg (444x450, 60K)