Hey Jow Forums got tired of Americans calling me a defenceless Europoor so I bought a CZP-10C...

Hey Jow Forums got tired of Americans calling me a defenceless Europoor so I bought a CZP-10C. Got any tips I should know about?

Attached: americans btfo.jpg (720x960, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYTaLGtmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use semen as lubricant

you need some bullets. and congrats

You will need roughly 8 more magazines and enough ammo to regularly shoot at least 60 rounds a week to keep yourself familiar and trained up with it.

I am legally allowed to have 7 k rounds of ammunition in my country is that enough?

>watch youtube videos on thumbs forward grip as well as isosceles or weaver stance. Practice dry firing in them.
>learn local laws of when it's legal to shoot
>practice at gun range
>have several hundred rounds on standby
>even if it's not legal to carry, buy good inside the waistband holster from probably american market for: just in case
Congrats on being a potentially dangerous yuropoor though OP. Im proud of you.

Yeah. A thousand will do but 300 minimum imo.
Are JHP legal?

P10c owner

Love mine, but I recommend the CGW tool steel striker.

Also, you can swap the striker spring for 4/4.5 lb Wolff springs reliably to tool with the trigger, but you'll need to swap the spring cups for glock spring cups.

Attached: eventual spacegat.jpg (3351x3024, 1.62M)

7k is acceptable. But keep in mind you'll want an overhead of assured rounds as they will only be getting more expensive.
Personally I would keep around 2k rounds floating and use another thousand or two as your rotating stock.
Buy some magazines, always keep a few loaded and never run through them all before having more loaded.
Never know when you'll need hell-fire and fury.

Holy shit I might be ignorant but what light is that? I love it.

Inforce apl-c (glock)

Thanks, watching videos and will be going to range next week
JHP are hollowpoints? Can't really find anything about them in the law (Maltese)
Why so many bullets though, I thought if you didn't use bullets for a long time they get kinda bad cause of moisture or something

> I thought if you didn't use bullets for a long time they get kinda bad cause of moisture or something
This can be the case if they're exposed to moisture for a long time but usually when people buy ammo they take the 10 seconds to put it in something air-tight.
Neat. I love the tlr-1 but that just looks very Gundam if you know what I mean.

It looks like it was made for the p10, honestly. Tlr1 sticks out too far for my taste, and the p10 is my edc, so why make the profile larger?

Ok reading up on best ways to store ammo

>Why so many bullets though, I thought if you didn't use bullets for a long time they get kinda bad cause of moisture or something
Not him but, in the US, there has been shortages in the past and now a lot of people stock up. Similar might happen where you are or government might one day decide you can only buy "x" amount a year, raise taxes on them, or completely ban something
Brass cased ammunition can last a really long time in a dry place. I might not do the count the other user stated but several thousand would be nice.

Get purpose built ammo cans if you can, be they military or civvie. They are usually pretty durable and seal up nice with a rubber gasket

>got tired of Americans calling me a defenceless Europoor
>defenceless
Protip: If you're from a country that spells the word with a "c" instead of an "s," then you are defenseless.

Attached: 1539992693293.jpg (605x585, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bYRYTaLGtmA

More p10 goodness

Attached: conceal and feel.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

You're a faggot.

>He gets the joke
Good job, dipshit.