ITT: Jow Forums approved fictional Operators

>ITT: Jow Forums approved fictional Operators

Attached: HUNK.jpg (1080x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UO-WTS6KUg
youtube.com/watch?v=GbFl5vrxrlU
youtube.com/watch?v=-sTgRA2BlZs
lmgtfy.com/?q=MgsV cut content
google.com/amp/s/www.gamezone.com/news/why-konami-fired-hideo-kojima-according-to-mgs-v-s-composer-3422325/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: URtM8Gk.jpg (1024x557, 141K)

This guy right there.

Attached: ring-a-ding.png (145x215, 27K)

AH YES THE MAN HIMSELF

ninja owns the night

He barely counts, but he's based enough to make up for that.

Attached: 1448604987130.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_UO-WTS6KUg

doom guy

Attached: 2495274-01.jpg (1920x1080, 705K)

Attached: sledge-hammer.jpg (283x375, 22K)

Attached: corporal_adrian_shephard_by_yugoproductions_dbq3wq3-pre.jpg (692x1154, 78K)

>fake Snake
>not even aiming down the sights with his only working eye
>"operator"

>Constantinople not Istanbul

Attached: 1547593760778.jpg (736x931, 171K)

Yeah Venom Snake is trash.

*blocks your path*

Attached: EnduranceStirrup.jpg (704x539, 30K)

>fake snake
>Better big boss than big boss

Nope. This.

Attached: Revolver Ocelotte.webm (640x640, 1.65M)

Delet this

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Attached: Troska.jpg (257x257, 38K)

Attached: Youreprettygood.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Attached: Samuel Al Hadid.jpg (233x267, 15K)

Old swamp killa and his swamp nigga

Attached: Devil-Blog_00000.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Absolute U N I T

Back to nerd.

Attached: mike.jpg (700x1000, 105K)

Don't mind me, just saving the thread

Attached: 3rdechelon.jpg (1920x1200, 381K)

Shut up nogunz, only faggots don't have fun with both vidya and guns

Attached: kaiserblack.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: ariel-perez-kng.jpg (1060x1535, 261K)

Attached: 1486821771010.jpg (500x680, 105K)

Was that movie actually good or should it be skipped?

Attached: H2A_CinematicRender_John-117-3View.jpg (2500x1515, 739K)

Watchable. But find out for yourself.

Where the fuck does he keep all his fucking ammo. I see no mag pouches anywhere on his armor. Pic related

Attached: 3v8hp5f2fiay.jpg (3300x2550, 3.23M)

Was sick today and had nothing to do. I actually enjoyed it desu. It is a mix n' mash of John Wick and Kill Bill

IIRC the hand wave is that Mjolnir armor is magnetized where you want it to be so he can literally just stick it to himself, same way they have their pistols holstered and their ARs on their back all the time with no sling.

Attached: B312.png (786x715, 934K)

>not putting the fuckhuge vortex huey
>not using the osprey can on the pistol
Shame

FPBP

Attached: 1488557936948.png (700x900, 282K)

... Imagine looking at someone with a dozen or so assault rifle mags just... slapped onto their body.

No one? At all? Seriously?

Attached: an enjoyable movie of removing (((yankees))).jpg (1200x750, 82K)

FEAR point man

Attached: 9547D04D-7E5A-4878-A2EE-5A9810321C1A.jpg (360x450, 21K)

>Insurgent Forces outside the wire, on patrol
>Everything is very quiet in the woods.
>Suddenly Squad Leader hears noises.
*RUSTLE RUSTLE JINGLE JINGLE*
>Massive amounts of bushes get knocked over to their 3 O' Clock, they turn to engage.
>See magazine fall off from the bushes. Muffled, "...fuck," Comes from bushes.
>Armored Spartan II emerges from the bush. About 30 magazines of different calibers stuck across his body, along with grenades.*
>Stares at insurgents as he picks up lost mag and slaps it back onto his head where their was an empty spot.
>Vanishes into the bushes.

SQUAD

Attached: HECU will get you.png (168x337, 47K)

Is that fucking OFP?

Attached: condescending clint.gif (400x225, 2.13M)

>>fake Snake
Nah, the whole point of making him was to make you, the player, Big Boss
>>>not even aiming down the sights with his only working eye
The real Big Boss didn't do this either, also what is muscle memory, also implying you need to aim that accurately when you're in close quarters
>>"operator"
he was an operator

>Nah, the whole point of making him was to make you, the player, Big Boss

No, the point of making him was Kojima still had Big Boss alive at the end of MGS4 and had to come up didn't like the idea up with an idea to retcon the entire series.

And originally Kiefer Sutherland recorded a shit load more dialogue for Venom Snake but Kojima cut that out and practically made him a mute. Venom Snake ends up becoming shitty non character.

The only correct way to play MGSV is on the pc and use mods to to play as your custom avatar with no horn and forget that it's supposed to be a metal gear game.

Also you're a kojima dick sucking faggot.

Attached: Seeker Helmet Magnet Armour.jpg (1023x808, 122K)

they had web gear in the books but that was with the mk.v armor when they first got it.

>No, the point of making him was Kojima still had Big Boss alive at the end of MGS4 and had to come up didn't like the idea up with an idea to retcon the entire series.
No, he could have explained this away by having Grey Fox rescue him at the end of MG. The narrative decision to create another Big Boss clone was to pass the torch, to you the player, as shown in the man who sold the world tape. Though I can see that you're too much a brainlet to understand that.
>Also you're a kojima dick sucking faggot.
I haven't said anything about how I feel about him or his writing, but keep assuming things and making yourself look like a fool, that's cool.

>>I don't like to brag

Attached: 237904-mt.jpg (760x960, 44K)

Is John Reese Jow Forums approved? youtube.com/watch?v=GbFl5vrxrlU

Attached: reese.gif (496x273, 1.05M)

You really need to read up on the development of MGSV, its one of the most botched games in history and kojambles was rightfully fired from Konami. There are many reasons Venom is a mute cut out, "passing the torch" isn't one of them.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x688, 148K)

>There are many reasons Venom is a mute cut out, "passing the torch" isn't one of them.
Name them then, because I don't see you doing anything other than saying I'm wrong without proof. It was a narrative decision to make Venom a mute because he's a self insert for the player. I'm not saying it's good or bad. It's...different, let's put it that way.

>I got mags, that jingle jangle jingle

>futuristic armor
>no LBE
every time

part of me wonders if it's why death troopers were so noteworthy when people first saw them - they actually defied the trope and had visible evidence of how they carried mags, grenades, etc.

dropped pic

Attached: death-troopers.jpg (807x607, 488K)

>60 replies
>no one posted burt gummer

Attached: tremors 5.jpg (819x1024, 180K)

Attached: Escouade_Omega.jpg (4000x3000, 724K)

>Name them then, because I don't see you doing anything other than saying I'm wrong without proof. It was a narrative decision to make Venom a mute because he's a self insert for the player.

No it wasn't, there are tons of unused audio files for Venom, as well as bits of the unreleased Lord of the Flies chapter, data mined in the pc version. You can be a blind Kojima fanboy if you want, but that wont change the fact that Kojima was fired for blowing money on a half Japanese model so he could force her to hang out with him, and releasing a half finished game that should be done 2 years prior.

You're probably looking forward to Death Stranding, fag.

>no one’s posted Colonel Miles “execution without memorial for all things arboreal” Quaritch
Top tier nostalgia

Attached: 16D7B00C-4EC8-40D3-9892-58FAC1714C6F.jpg (1250x1600, 172K)

>michael fucking thorton
I hate his voice at first but the more I played I just loved everything he said. I wish his VA was in more shit

The ONLY correct answer.

>inb4 that one guy starts sperging out that anons are having fun because luke drank green milk
If you see this at least type it out in spurdo this time

>his SMG in the Remake is chambered for .380
Is that even possible with the kind of system the MP5 uses? I know the MAC-11’s a thing, but I figured it being open bolt affected things

>doom
This. Are these faggots even trying

Attached: 7408F986-8D93-4147-A081-B081FA7BD9FC.jpg (900x600, 73K)

Attached: Chris Kyle (2).jpg (970x1492, 139K)

Lol

>No it wasn't, there are tons of unused audio files for Venom
Cut to fit the narrative Kojima was trying to make.
>as well as bits of the unreleased Lord of the Flies chapter, data mined in the pc version.
Yeah, also there was officially released footage of it. Was cut because it never got finished, that sucked.
>You can be a blind Kojima fanboy if you want
Still making assumptions about how I feel about the guy I see. Stop being retarded for a second and stop trying to attribute the wrong argument to me because you feel like you're right. I've never said how I feel about him, just that I understand his narrative choice and what he was trying.
>Kojima was fired for blowing money on a half Japanese model so he could force her to hang out with him, and releasing a half finished game that should be done 2 years prior.
I think a lot of the budget went more toward song licensing and paying what's her name to write a bunch of songs until he thought one was good, but I bet the model thing had something to do with it too.
>You're probably looking forward to Death Stranding, fag.
Still making assumptions. It's easy to pretend to win an argument when you assume the other person's thoughts I guess.

Also, you still aren't posting proof of anything you've said about the many reasons Venom is mute and the narrative decision not being one of them. I haven't forgotten that claim, so please do so.

cringe

Based, just fucking shot the damn graboids to shit.

Attached: SEAL teams in a nutshell.jpg (536x342, 44K)

>Cut to fit the narrative Kojima was trying to make.

Imagine being this niave, or blind

>it was just a coincidence the version of MGSV sent to reviewers was locked after the first couple of missions.

>it's just a coincidence all the other MGS games have a beginning and an end, and MGSV doesn't

>it's just a coincidence MGSV has half a games worth of content cut and leaked by Konami insiders to the public after the games release

>ITS just a coincidence Kojima's Twitter account was locked from posting after the games release

>and it was definitely just a coincidence Kojima was fired from Konami after that
Ahahahahahaha

This, unironically.

>Imagine being this niave, or blind
Imagine not being able to understand someone's vision because you're mentally retarded. You still aren't posting any proof. Where is it? Does it exist? Or are you just a colossal faggot?

I miss stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=-sTgRA2BlZs

Was the choreography and gunplay actually good or was it crazy hollywood nonsense?

Whatever happened to HUNK? His only chronologically later mention was some letter he wrote in Code Veronica.

It's nonsense. Also it's not really a mix of JW and Kill Bill. Nothing happens in it for a while, then a bunch of things happen, then it ends. Kinda forgettable desu.

Based Shephard

Attached: spurdoocelot.jpg (1400x827, 321K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=MgsV cut content

Yes, content was cut. I never disagreed with that. Can't you read? How does that prove it wasn't cut to fit his narrative, though? That's what I'm asking, retard.

Thats why his Halo 1 armor is superior, it had mag pouches along his hips and lower abdomen
Also Halo Reach was the best with the best aesthetic as well.

Attached: 1322070067666.jpg (1920x1080, 913K)

Attached: face2.jpg (1024x1182, 57K)

Never forgive Disney from striking the old Clone Wars from canon.

Attached: 3696B3BA-D547-4057-A16A-2DB7CFAFF424.jpg (766x1043, 93K)

Attached: 1475798410614.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

Attached: Anakin Ventress Duel.webm (608x336, 2.65M)

This dude here went from an ordinary combat medic in a CSAR outfit to the de-facto leader of the world's most feared Mercenary outfit.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-play-arts-kai-venom-snake-sn-415013-5.jpg (1280x1280, 146K)

>That's what I'm asking, retard.

Nothing was 'cut' to fit the narrative you fucking brainlet, the game was never finished in the first place. Sutherland recorded lines for scenes that were never finished, entire chapters were supposed to be in place to actually finish the fucking story. Kojima blew the budget, MGSV was costing too much money and was way over schedule, Konami told the dev team to wrap their shit up, they released what they could and Kojima was fired and the studio scrapped.

It's amazing you dont know this already or you're just baiting endlessly.

google.com/amp/s/www.gamezone.com/news/why-konami-fired-hideo-kojima-according-to-mgs-v-s-composer-3422325/amp/

Attached: 5333435-golgo13.jpg (1642x1619, 718K)

based John Clark

Attached: 601px-CAPDOA93.jpg (601x265, 112K)

So your proof that nothing was cut to fit his intended narrative is that a composer for Konami said the game costed too much to make? Everybody knows Kojima was fired for that. How does that prove your claim?

Every game has cut content, just because the cut content exists doesn't prove the conclusion you try to wrap it around. The game actually tells you that "you are Big Boss", and that wasn't cut. It's almost like that was his narrative choice from the beginning. Hmm...

Attached: d2r.retribution.01.lg.jpg (303x550, 79K)

>Nothing was 'cut' to fit the narrative you fucking brainlet, the game was never finished in the first place.
Several of Kieffer's lines were cut because halfway into development Kojima fell in love in Ryan Gosling's autismo in Driver and wanted a silent protagonist.

Proof? Development for MGSV started in 2012, Driver was out in 2011