Latin american pleb here, I'd like to get into the police force as soon as I finish college, my question is...

Latin american pleb here, I'd like to get into the police force as soon as I finish college, my question is, should I stay in my country and risk my life fighting narcos, or try my luck on europe and risk my life fighting goat fuckers?
What would Jow Forums choose?

Attached: 34274528_303325403540762_701459023764914176_n.jpg (720x405, 21K)

>Eurocunt police
>fighting the Muslims
Lol. They let them do whatever they want, the only people they persecute are their own countrymen who write critical things about Islam online

Attached: 1438446933258.jpg (863x1198, 390K)

Go/stay in the USA, it'll be more fun.

Thought about it but the idea of dealing with batshit crazy white people/drugged niggers isn't very appealing to me

Maybe say from where the fuck are you

Memexico

Get out of your shithole of a country because mexico isn't going to get fixed ever. Don't be a spic faggot wherever you go tho

that's pretty much a universal constant with police work, dealing with the worst of humanity.
Perhaps you should re-evaluate your line of work.

No. We're full.

pls stay there

My only option is Spain or france, and I'm not sure if goatfuckers are worse than narcos or not.
Americans are a special kind of stupid, m8

I would choose to stay and better my own country, even if it is fully of Mexicans

t. American

join the military and torture narcos

Fuck off were full. Do the right thing: join a deathsquad there.

the reason police interact with the crazy/drugged/schizophrenic people so often is because they're the ones you call when those kind of people are acting out
don't pretend they exist only in america

Attached: eYYjZuUNyC2_ZK11HzFCUlM3SKPLpQdCKhdjW_Yn2B4.png (653x613, 582K)

If you go to Spain don't go to Catalonia, we are fucking full

RIP OP

Here you either go corrupt or get skinned and beheaded by cartels
Cataluña isn't even Spain don't act so privileged

Google us immigration lol

you should probably go corrupt if those are your only 2 options

What state in Mexico? I go to Nuevo León all the time and it seems like the cops just drive around in pick ups with their lights flashing and otherwise don't do shit. The Federales around the airport seem like they don't fuck around though.

UnFuck your own Country user.

Attached: roughmen3.jpg (1600x990, 514K)

Attached: 1532371174826.jpg (830x1200, 318K)

>Cataluña isn't even Spain
Fuck you separatist Muslim lover nigger. España will rise again.

That's because they don't fuck with the cartels, everybody knows who they are, in some cities shit's so fucked they can literally be seen driving during the noon/night with their weapons out.
Federales were disbanded a few months ago and they're getting turned into an organ called "National guard" that's basically federal police and army combined to "fight" crime.
See

GUARDIA NACIONAL
>AMLO goes rouge, bash some heads
>PRI wins next, bash some more
death squads for 6+ years,what's not to like

>beaner here

First off kill your self . Second off you won’t do anything you mentioned. Third off your nation is a shithole because of the blood in your veins

Become mexicop and collect that sweet narco bribe money and spend it on weapons and ammo.

Fuck off, we've already got 80 million spics, we don't fucking need any more.