I've seen this stuff multiple times in surplus stores and flea markets here in Florida and seen it posted here quite a...

I've seen this stuff multiple times in surplus stores and flea markets here in Florida and seen it posted here quite a few times too. It's generally priced for around $15-20 per shirt, is it good for my environment or is the pattern just a meme and not worth my time?

Attached: 619100_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274053575/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called flecktarn and its great for late fall early winter in the swamps. What do you hunt?

It was designed for the dark forests and swamps in Germany so if that's where you live it's probably good.

Are you retarded or something? stick your head outside and tell us if it would blend in with your surroundings. Flecktarn is a good camo pattern that works in a hell of a lot of the US in the warmer months but no camo is great for every situation.

Haven't for awhile but on my Dad's friends property which is like close to 5,000 acres.
Central Florida so I guess it would work.
Honestly I figured because it was German it wouldn't work in the South, not sure why I made that connection that it wouldn't be good.

Flecktarn is poverty-tier camo but it's pretty great for florida. Pic related, guy in the middle is wearing Fleck.

Attached: k meet 1 Censored.jpg (1502x797, 145K)

real operators REEE in kryptek head to toe

Attached: dolladollabills.gif (500x282, 485K)

It's a Jow Forums meet, what do you expect? We have two or three gear queers.

Attached: k meet 1018 gq censored.jpg (1425x794, 216K)

Hmm, thats in Florida? When was this?

Have another pic from a Florida meet

Attached: k meet 3 censored.jpg (1336x797, 186K)

I'll be damned, Flecktarn actually blends in with my native foliage. Wow I might be sold on this stuff.

There are Florida Jow Forums meets every couple of months. It's mostly closed to newfags after we had a couple weird fucks join up that had to be kicked out.

Attached: k meet 9 censored.jpg (862x862, 154K)

It was real popular down here for a while because fleet farm had some insane sale where field shirts were selling for $0.60, parkas for $2, etc. Sizes were a total crapshoot though.

Attached: !1521182209673.jpg (3070x1822, 870K)

>weird fucks
Do tell I'm curious.
Wow rip, I mean I've got a few shops I can go to and grab the BDUs for around $10 or is this a ripoff?

I know that swamp

I need to make the next meetup.

$10 is very decent, considering what they typically sell for. ($20-50)

We just had a few people that said some disconcerting things and werent quite where we wanted them in terms of maturity. One guy was a noguns, totally spastic, not very safety-conscious, and mentioned doing black tar heroin. We kicked him ASAP

forgot pic

Attached: k fleck ptch.jpg (1662x3008, 3.18M)

Oy vey. Where are the meetups generally? I've got 2 other friends who are on Jow Forums and in the 352 area, that swamp looks almost familiar but.. I can't really say, I've been to so many reserves they all look the same over the years.

>not a cowboy gun in sight
Shame.

352?! florida boys hurray

Happy?

Attached: k meet cowboy 1.jpg (1506x808, 169K)

Attached: k meet cowboy 2.jpg (1082x732, 112K)

Oh shit nigger, yeah me and my friends generally just shoot on family's property because the boomerfudd ranges here suck ass. And $21 for entry is usury in my book.
>can't shoo the S&W 500 because neighbors are literal northerners that called the police on us twice because "noise".
There's no one really to meet up with in this retirement community of a damn county.

There is quite a few variations, all of them relatively dark until 2005, when they standardized on a better, ever so slightly more subdued and lighter pattern. The late stuff is the best, with the old stuff working worse in not-dark areas.

22s? A heritage rough rider is going to be my next pistol I think.

>molle armor and rossi 92
based

OwO where in 352?

You know those swirl things can be reversed really easily to show your face, right?

Your 100th. meridian is way off tardo

Around the Spring Hole area, luckily right besides a Publix so I have easy access to tendie subs after going to the range. You?

Attached: 100meridian_Ver2-768x438.jpg (768x438, 78K)

next to the liberal arts area but closer to trailerland and whistling dixie

Is the a discord for Florida anons?
I want to go to the next one

Usually in the east 407/321 region afaik.

Most of the panhandle folks go up to other GA/AL meetups and ocala is full of other assholes who dont take well to Jow Forumstier faggotry

If there is a discord for FL its for fags, just keep an eye out and email the appropriate user.

I think I know where. Listen if you find yourself at a Publix on Friday around 8pm that is near a Zaxbys and in the plaza by a Suntrust, look for two autists, one in a blue polo autistically shreiking about tendies subs. Callsign is gews.
I've got a containment discord that I invite people to gage them into a propper one but with the amount of shartblue and traps lurking here it's risky.
Ocala is shit just like (((Broward))) County, I stay clear of the center areas and even Tampa if my job allows it.

>amount of shartblue and traps lurking here it's risky.
hence why discord is for fags.

Any FloridaMan worth his salt knows to stay the fuck out of Broward/Ocala/Jacksonille. Orlando and Tallahassee are barely tolerable but they're all complicit in ruining the state with their faggotry.

im in fl and i have the exact same fucking one

you're gonna have to say the county i don't know hwat county

Oh Spring Hill kek.

polk county sucks get me outta here

If your that autistic that you want to wank off to some fat guy on the internet go right ahead.

hey man, I live in Jacksonville

Absolute rip. Got a steam account I can contact? Not everday you meet a local Jow Forumsommando.
>polk county
It's a retirement boomer fudd shithole here who willingly let in ooga-boogas and ethnically diverse individuals just to be "open-minded". Then our crimerate spikes and I've dealt with 2 attempted break ins. Can't even fly the stars and bars without the community getting offended.

>hawaii
>white camo

why

Attached: 1539989674479.jpg (650x391, 70K)

>tfw moving to Jacksonville to get out of Broward
It's got just as many niggers, but at least they speak english I guess?

Meant to say Spring Hill is a retirement community, but I rushed greentext and here I am trying to fix it.

just saiyan if you're that worried about shareblue and normies in your soon to be foreverblue state that you bother to blur your face for persec in the first place that you might wanna go with something that actually works.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274053575/

hit me up cuh

it looks good dyed/bleached

Attached: 1509230056157.jpg (559x900, 131K)

Fuck that bullshit. Get brushstroke.

Attached: Chungus830.jpg (583x1376, 476K)

Sent
>hnnnngggggg
Yeah but where? Ebay is overpriced to hell and back.

I want to fuck Elastagirl.

Why does that boone hat look so fucking small.

Where at? I'm moving up there soon. Are there any good places to shoot?

I want one I guess I should look in real life and not online as I can't find one that is cheap.

Fireforce, or Green Leader
Its a recce boonie so smaller brim, also fireforce, also I'm fat.

You look like you drink Bud Light

It's Redds apple ale or nothing but straight vodka all night. There's no in between for us.

try developing a sense of taste sometime, you'll enjoy it.

Try Yuengling or Two Hearted

I'll check em out, thanks user!

do you hate enjoying drinking?

I enjoy vodka.

Attached: littlefaggot.png (471x411, 113K)