MaxxTech 9mm

Is this the worst 9mm Luger you can buy? Jams my Beretta in every tenth shot.

Attached: niggertier.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

WWB or Remington green box have been pretty nasty in my encounters.

>The worst

Attached: AAFED52B-9013-48BA-81B9-0829C956DF3B.jpg (1155x1155, 123K)

I see your maxxtech and raise you the one ammo that vindicates nearly every fudd comment about steel case ammo ever made

Attached: Worst fucking ammo ever.jpg (425x276, 112K)

Winchester forged is hands down the worst thing I've ever shot

This shit misfires every fucking time

Attached: FDF0A0DB-8327-4ACF-B05C-E95E6A6AB63B.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

fuck, wrong worst ammo. That shit is terribad though too just for different reasons.

Attached: Worst fucking steel case ammo ever.jpg (660x398, 42K)

Somehow Winchester white box is worse than forged.

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-183935_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 389K)

No way in hell. WWB isn't great but it works fine in any gun i've used that wasn't a shit heap to start with.

>Jams my Beretta every 10th shot
I never have issues with my 92 or nano, which Beretta are you shooting?

Other than a couple lps its perfect

What's the point of this ammo? It costs maybe a few cents less, and comes with far more problems.

I have shot thousands of rounds of WWB 9mm and .40 from Walmart, never a problem. I have had problems with .223 PPU though

I've seen white box seize up m&ps and 320s.

Forged is dirty as fuck but it's never caused a jam for me.

Attached: 20181123_215410.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

Take it back to the gun shop and say they won’t fire lololol

Attached: 4CAB8123-6E56-41E8-AE30-429B7C83873C.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Forged caused jams in my grand power and my scorpion(when loaded past 20ish rounds) reliably. Never had issues with WWB in either although it was dirty.

Post pics of grand power.

Do you like it, what dont you like about it. Always thought they were interesting guns.

I found that it jams in my range's rental Beretta M9s too. No problems in my Glock though.

Sold it off a bit back, sorry.
Pros
>fairly comfy
>10/10 machining/finish on parts, many surfaces were glass like in feel
>excellent out of the box trigger
>meme operating system does seem to reduce recoil slightly
cons
>mine was always a little bit finicky when it came to ammo/lube
>weird and somewhat arcane reassembly process that seemed to almost have a certain amount of luck involved as to whether the gun would go back together right or not
>thin and somewhat uncomfortable slide release
>gun is slippery when wet, really would benefit from some grip tape
Overall id say it's the best bang for your buck on the market(imo) as far as a da/sa range toy goes. For anything more serious then that i'd have to personally and seriously vet an individual examples reliability before trusting it.

Runs great in my glock but anything other than that it’s trash.

Attached: 06BA8F2B-9915-4267-B0CD-CFC3513F1A21.jpg (2048x1536, 844K)

Since we're on the topic of worst 9mm ammo you can buy, let me ask a related question--what's the BEST 9mm range ammo for your guys' guns? Any that are noticeably better in terms of mechanical accuracy?

Fiocchi

Do you go with 115 grain or 124?

Fiocchi or SB 9mm NATO. SB is a bit dirty, but with the nato pressure I’ve never had a single FTE, even in a Jericho I had for a bit.

Any 9mm NATO, nice and hot for over sprung guns and good for recoil training.

Idk if it's worse. Ive seen more defective cartirges in wwb than forged but that's probably since I used to shoot wwb a long time ago. Bullets seated waaaay too deep. Brass bent from improper seating. Overcharges. Undercharges. Every failure under the sun.

Winchester forged is just unreliable in my experience. Wwb is legit dangerous to your health to shoot

Whatever is cheapest which means usually 115.

This shit Squibbed my Jericho 941

Winchester 124gr NATO rules, same recoil and POI as the 124gr PDX1 outta my flipshit commander 1911

This and the white box ammo

Tfw my Sub2000 will swallow anything and only stop for soft primers

If it's every 10th shot maybe it's the magazine.

What type of jam are you experiencing?

Most of the anons on here are too poor to know that it’s shit. I bought a box for my Sig P938. I went to the range and did mag dumps with it to ensure it wouldn’t jam in my gun.
>LITERALLYEVERYSHOT
Whoever designed these should be shot. Preferably with a projectile that actually works and cycles in a firearm.

>1911 style firearm
>not being a terribly unreliable piece of shit

Holy fuck it's 5am and this just ended me
Goddamn snap caps

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 5K)

kek, if you dont own a glock then your gun probably wont shoot them

glock and high power eats it. Im surprised it gives you issues in m&p though desu.

hornady XTP despite being more of a self defense bullet are renowned for grouping well in almost every gun

I only buy 124 nato now because it doesnt feel as anemic as the 115 grain 1100 fps everyone else seems to sell. If shtf and i was down to them, Id feel better with 124gr at 1200 fps for people and barriers

>Is this the worst 9mm Luger you can buy?
No, here in Europe we have this brand called Limit-Z which is known for blowing up guns.

Nope. White box runs very well in my 9mms. My P08 Luger and P38 walther love it. But both of them hate a more expensive brand like fiocchie.

>if you don't buy something with the
reputation of being shit you're poor
Ok