Suppose you were to find yourself in a situation where you were going to need to fight many bear sized animals in rapid...

Suppose you were to find yourself in a situation where you were going to need to fight many bear sized animals in rapid succession (a new bear entering the moist dark room you were locked in every 2 minutes) for an hour straight. Assume the bodies piling up in such a small space isn't an issue, and that you are limited to a melee weapon. What is the best choice of weapon?

I could use an answer in the next, oh ten or so, minutes.

Attached: clean-basement-floor-walls-lg.jpg (700x525, 115K)

A custard mouth goose swung by his filthy fucking neck

I'd back into a corner with a woodchipper in front of me turned to face the bear and wait out the hour. I consider the woodchipper the melee weapon

Woodchipper would clog on the first one.

All you need is a good gutting knife. slice a big opening on the first one that shows up and integrate yourself inside it. Wear it like a organic suit of armor. Now you can face the others on their own level.

I would say a very strong spear might do the job, provided it is also sharp and you aim between the eyes. You wabt to keep the creatures as far from you as possible, so unless you have a lvl. 3 spell slot and Fireball prepared, I would stick with a spear.

A subordinate.

How big is the room?

A chemical suit, gas mask, and a baseball bat lined with cans of sarin gas

Flame-thrower

This, betas.

*bearchipper

Trench pike. You are welcome.

a knife to stab myself in the heart

my fists, you fucking pussy. give me a lady gaga meat suit to make things interesting

>the only way to win is not to play.
Thanks WHOPPR

>SWANS

Attached: 1542133410951.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

a bayonet (attached to a fully functional M2 heavy machinegun along with 1000 rounds of ammunition)

Chainsaw mounted to one of those spring playground toys. Just gyrate for the next moistness of your life.

Attached: bears.jpg (312x445, 43K)

user are you gonna shoot up the local planet fitness?

KNIFE IN MY HEART