Desert Brutality 2019

Any Jow Forumsommandos going to Desert Brutality 2019?

He may not be liked here. He may be a spergy edgelord. We get it. But his channel with Gun Jesus is one of the best on the internet. And his 2-gun matches are fun as hell.

Attached: what would rheinmetall do.png (640x853, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f2fV6M8IAKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off commie

Attached: 1C07811C-2EDB-4C6E-A694-A74D89AF39C6.jpg (1024x625, 129K)

I don't care about him or the event. Grow up, dude. Make weapons threads.

He's right though. There is no genocide in South Africa no matter how much you stormfags want to keep screeching about it. Try visiting South Africa sometime.

he's too gay, even for Jow Forums

I'd sooner pick out capcha traffic lights

Why don't you Jew?

>implying that Karl is le Supreme Gentleman
Kekz

Because I have already, three times I've been there on business. Nobody is hunting down white farmers in the streets or sneaking on to their property in the middle of the night to rape and butcher them. They have to deal with crime and shit like everybody else but they aren't being specifically targeted and they certainly aren't being killed en masse like you dipshits seem to think they are. Leave your basement sometime and try visiting these parts of the world before you gun running your fucking mouth about them.

b and r.

Attached: 1470525736097.png (351x351, 153K)

I think it's about time you guys stop getting salty about this. Unless you're a complete newfag this meme's been going on for a while.

>I don't care about him or the event.
this
and
>he's too gay, even for Jow ForumsI'd sooner pick out capcha traffic lights
this

Kekz someone's been baited hard.

I'm not salty about anything I'm just tired of a bunch of faggots that have never even left their basement and get all their news from a Tibetan finger painting emporium trying to tell ME what's going on in a country that I've spent over two years in.

>someone calls out what he's saying
>gives a decently logical response
"lol get baited fag."

Attached: 1522982807666.jpg (586x577, 184K)

So why are you whining on here then? I'm sure there are plenty of other sites you can go to besides here.

Not them but murder in general is a serious problem in SA. Kinda sad how much it's deteriorated since the brits gave it up.

Wish I could go on a safari with my fal, shame I'm poor.

People make up shit about Ian, but honestly, Karl has been obnoxious since day 1.

It's amazing how triggered you get by this guy

Attached: 1319347429001.jpg (750x562, 74K)

Yes it's very logical to respond seriously to a troll who posted an image that doesn't show evidence of genocide.

Karl, if you're here, I think you're pretty cool.

>member of the satanic temple, whose purpose above all is to trigger pearl clutchers
I bet he'd find it really funny that he lives rent free in our heads.

Why would Karl be here? You know he's too sensitive for that.

It only offends christfags

>it was a joke
>le newfag lol
So it's intentional retardation then?

He used to work in tech and is all about hacking and darknets and shiz. Demographically, he's as close to old Jow Forums as it gets.

Obviously someone hasn't been following Ian's fiascos lol.

>joke's on you I was only pretending to be retarded

you say that like 78% of the united states isn't christian

Has it ever occurred to you that the same guy posts that shit to make you assblasted?

I know but let's be honest most people in general don't watch inrange.

>implying I was the guy who posted the meme
No wonder it's so easy to troll on this site

what fiascos?

The anti anonymous and anti free speech one is just one of them.

Attached: Le Ouib Hates K.png (1090x864, 361K)

no thx, i don't want to have to smell his cum breath when he's talking

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

ian's 3 mottos

>fuck 4-chins
>fuck white people
>and fuck higher end gun rights movements like abolishing the nfa

Attached: karlthekuck.png (1280x720, 811K)

It's not really about fuck whitey. It;s more about Ian virtue signaling to his liberal friends.

Since when is making thin skinned idiots angry a fiasco?

>when paypigs like yourself do mental gymnastics to defend your "gun jebus"

Attached: index.jpg (229x220, 12K)

You know, I gotta hand it to you. You guy/s that have been pushing all this anti Ian and Karl shit are pretty dedicated. It's been what? A year? You're in every thread posting the same shit on naturally a daily basis. It's really impressive. It's dedication to a miraculous degree. Now if we can turn that autism onto digging for gun rights. I'm sure we'd have antis pushed into the sea in 6 months.

You see that's how liberals are. They coddle blackie so that they can look like the superior adults and them the children.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

Ian doesn't like gun activists that want to abolish NFA? Proof?

> Digging
I mean fighting.

Fucking phone posting in bed

>Not having adblock

>if you find your grandad's old war trophy, better turn it in !

youtube.com/watch?v=f2fV6M8IAKg

Why thank you but I have to admit I post on and off.
Support NRA! Nah I don't know about them kekz.

Well that's me gone and unsubscribed

keep in mind their are actual people who give him money via donations, he probably makes very little to none on adds

the people that give him fall into to 3 catagories
>"hey MOM! i need 15$ to give to this guy on the internet, He's the cool gun guy who is reviewing the fortnite gun next, MOOOOOM plS!

>"I can't believe how awful and bigoted the gun community is, we need more diversity in it, I'm a proud LGBTREWOIRS,and i love the fact that Ian is sooooo inclusive so i donate a good 50$ a month to him"

>"hehe yep I'm retired and in my 60's now, lets see my pension, social security came in so that's a extra 6k i can spend on guns, cool this ian guy is looking at this weird german gun, tat's worth 50$, betta post this new ian video on ar-15.com"
"- Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here.
~ Captain Parker, April 19 1775"

You know I sort of understand that mentality he has. He did say he had a mother who wouldn't let him play Dungeons & Dragons because she thought it was "satanic".
*tuh* some childhood huh?

Attached: 1324769645598.jpg (308x337, 47K)

XD YES those forums and their quotes lol.

boomer detected

>Nazi larpers butthurt he will NEVER get to fire a G11

Why is gun envy such a potent motivator for your kind?

Attached: download.jpg (790x444, 54K)

you guys are interesting and sad in equal proportions.

Attached: you're a bitch.jpg (1299x722, 75K)

like fucking clockwork

>resolution too low so you cant even fucking read it
Nazi low iq showing again

Samefag

Because a public figure that is known for having quite a few firearms including full giggles should TOTALLY tell people to break federal law

Remind me, what happened to FPSRussia again?

Going there will put you on a watchlist and you'll be anally probed going through TSA for rest of your life

No. Karl's stage design is lacking

Is that the bottle he slurps semen out of while innadesert?

You should go r*ddit and stay there then

Thoughts on Russell Phagan? I guess he's a pretty decent shot, but I kinda disliked him for being fat.

But now that he's a confirmed boomer...

Attached: Russell Phagan boomer.jpg (1272x1080, 142K)

I think he’s kinda boring.

I've been to Chicago a couple times and not once did I witness a murder. What's your point?

He's a great shot. Hope he picks up enough confidence on camera to get wisecracking soon. Seems completely self aware.

He is having fun with that meme.

He posts boomer memes on Instagram sometimes. He's a cool guy, I always see him liking slut cosplayers, he's a great shooter, and doesn't pussyfoot around the fact that being fat is what holds him back. He seems to serious and matter of fact on video most of the time.

Attached: Everyone thinks Rudy is hot.png (1334x750, 1.88M)

jesus christ he really is
what the fuck

Attached: 1359828465855.png (225x225, 63K)