Winter surp

So it's apparently the coldest weather every in my life here in the northern US. Jow Forumsommandos are out here freezing.

Post the best and coziest milsurp.

I'll start with the real hero; the woobie's wearable cousin.

Attached: m65.jpg (336x415, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontierfirearms.ca/cfs-extreme-cold-weather-parka/
frontierfirearms.ca/new-unissued-canadian-forces-ecw-jacket-small-tall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drive like 2 hours North and get a CF parka. It was -30C here and I walked around in this jacket at a t-shirt underneath for probably 2 hours and I was the comfiest man alive. The pockets are great too. You have two huge dump pockets that can hold probably 4L of shit in them, but inside those pockets you also have two pouches which can hold 2 AR mags each. Pouches by your boobies too! Perfect for tasty treats, or a radio if you wanna be a fucking fag. Has a liner too, if you just want to wear the shell over top of something else, or want to put the liner into another coat. I'll post more pictures.

Attached: 20190130_210035.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Company called stonetail makes a damn fine m1948 parka without having to pay crazy prices for a good condition original. Warmest jacket I have ever had.

Fucking hell, I forgot phone pictures are rotated...

Attached: Big pockets. Very spacious. - Copy.jpg (1072x1979, 475K)

the old m81 goretex with liner kept me the warmest out of all the new warming stuff from GWOT.

Attached: Pockets. 4 LAR pistol mags stuffed in there. LolCanada..jpg (2768x3201, 1.32M)

What're the best milsurp gloves for this kind of weather?

Attached: The liner.jpg (2633x2408, 1.23M)

I got a couple pairs of surplus German trigger mittens and wear them with some wool glove liners. Seems to work well up here when I go shooting. The fingers are a little long though, so an extended trigger guard is pretty much necessary. I'd imagine even getting some rubber gardening gloves and some wool liners would work like a dream too.

Looks nice never knew these werea thing

This one is used surplus. I have another one in the closet that's a used Large-Regular and it's absolutely massive. You can wear plates in it easily.
frontierfirearms.ca/cfs-extreme-cold-weather-parka/

These ones are un-issued and is the one I have in the pictures. The colours on the used surp might be a little more pea green and/or faded, but the jackets are still supremely toasty. This is all in maplebux by the way, so way cheaper for you Southerners.
frontierfirearms.ca/new-unissued-canadian-forces-ecw-jacket-small-tall/

It feels like someone....WANTS TO SELL ME SOMETHING

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

as usually

Attached: Milsurp_for_normies.jpg (2844x664, 1.2M)

Current British issue cold weather gear is pretty good and for some reason gets dumped for peanuts. Pic related, amazing piece of gear I got new for ~20 EUSSR shekels (Smock, Lightweight, Thermal, PCS).

All of this is antiquated shit and only used by hipster fashionistas:
t. a Finn

Attached: smocklightweightthermal.jpg (900x900, 96K)

water proof?

Never invested in cold weather stuff being in one of the hottest states that’s not Cali or Tex never bothered to but now with temps in the 50 and occasionally lower I’m thinking of investing in a bomber jacket

>he needs a jacket at 50 and occasionally lower
I don't understand how you people can live.

weatherfags say -5F tonight, gonna try the bong "windproof" smock + sweater

it worked pretty damn well last night at 10F + 10mph wind

Attached: dpm smock.jpg (257x350, 17K)

>trigger lock

KYS

no

M65, liner, hoodie. Dress in layers. Don't forget your towel.

All soldiers in the UK are issued a personal defence umbrella.

Heavens no you have to have top level clearance and loicenses for that

Get yourself an N3B parka like this. Was super comfy even with just a t-shirt on. For maximum toast pair it with a fleece jacket underneath. The hood is also fucking amazing, fucking FLEECE-LINED.

Attached: s600x450-2012101800073.jpg (400x300, 75K)

Make Russian socks and drink. Cheeki Breeki and toodaloo

Attached: someonewantstosellmesomething.png (930x660, 431K)

>Using an 8 round 9mm for home defense
>Not properly securing firearms I don't regularly use so they're compliant with Leaf laws
>Thinking that the trigger lock is actually locked, and not already set to it's code in the odd scenario where I'd actually have to resort to using that unreliable piece of shit

Yes, of course, the loicense. That goes without saying.