Some shitskins moved in next door and guns are illegal for me for reasons how to stop kids from getting raped and...

Some shitskins moved in next door and guns are illegal for me for reasons how to stop kids from getting raped and murdered thanks in advance

Attached: ADC10B1F-20D5-4B99-AD41-342768F4C763.jpg (720x403, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GyVx28R9-s
youtu.be/8AViBLKRHk4
youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sound like youre the one your neigh ors should be worried about.

Attached: hot-weather-combat-uniform-.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Welcome them to the neighborhood with a bottle of Crown Royal or some cookies you double nigger. Maybe they'll have your back when they see someone stealing your monthly shipment of HRT meds.

Attached: 701376bbbee91a175b218b557f6324d3&sp=539ba89132d99aeaeeb108492ebe3bdb.jpg (800x505, 90K)

It’s ok I’m white

katana

stick some homemade c-4 in their car's gastank when they take the kids to school, blow em all to hell. Either gotta kill em or move away, shitskins are a real disease.

From what ancestry? You better not be mystery meat.

Buy some pigs and dogs. Apparently, Muzzies don't like those. I heard of some guy who blares Insane Clown Posse in his apartment to annoy his Mestizo neighbors, so you could probably do the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GyVx28R9-s

It’s not the shit on your skin that matters, it’s the shit on your criminal record. Fuck out of here no guns.

Full blooded Aryen

makes no difference, some shitskins havent been caught yet, but they all deserve a criminal record.

Then why can't you own guns, mister ubermensch?

if he blows them up the dick sucks who rented to them will just rent to more lowlife types. You gotta go after the problem at its source

Attached: 1489333258203.png (640x640, 284K)

Doubt it. So from where? Im starting to think youre vid related.
youtu.be/8AViBLKRHk4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Offer the male your wife as a peace offering

Shit I did overseas when I was a kid

Damn. Not gonna lie, I feel a lil triggered.

Probably sealed and not in the system.
Have you gone and run your name through?

Muslims don't drink

I’ve been denied a lot of shit because of it not big things but like plane rides and getting an ffl or just guns so I know it is in the system

You a military brat and got into trouble on a base?
Yeah, that would do it.

Not an actual kid I was 19 almost 20 at the time

enjoy your red flag "LAW" bootlicker

That sucks.
Here in GA we have a First Offender Plea.
I used it on an Aggravated Assault Charge in 2001.
Took ten years but I even have a Carry Permit now.

Nice I will talk to my lawyer but it is a weird situation I never got convicted or went to jail just got put on a “list” if you have been in sf you know the type

In other words you're just a subhuman criminal that would be better off without them.
I'd sooner be friends with your neighbors than with you.

Well, if you're in the US - I would check with your local and state laws, and see if you can get black powder pistols. They're on Cabelas and MidwayUSA. I think you can get this literally mailed to your door... The Uberti Cattelman and the Pietta LeMat looks good. LeMat's a bit expensive, but it has the highest capacity - nine .44 and one 20 gauge, and it was used by the Confederates. Buy 6 LeMat revolvers, and make yourself a custom chest holster so you can be like that guy from the Boondock Saints.

Attached: il-Duce-Boondock-saints.jpg (1280x545, 159K)

>Mr illegal is upset about other illegals

xdddddd

Thanks I will look into it and to everyone saying I am just like the shitskins im not I can tell a summary of what happened if you want

Tell it.

>Nice I will talk to my lawyer but it is a weird situation I never got convicted or went to jail just got put on a “list” if you have been in sf you know the type
So you have a lawyer on retainer but you don't know why you have had your rights legally taken away?

You seem like the person the neighbors themselves probably are worrying about. You're asking for help from a weapons board because the people who live next to you aren't white....

I've come to the conclusion that OP is a nog.

Move to a Shall Issue State.
CA is BS.
You really ought to sue but that takes time and money.
I put a former Brother in Law in the hospital after my ex let him move in with my kids. Did a year for that and probation.
Turns out I was right. None of my 3 former SIL will let the perv in their homes.
My kids are adults now and agree that I did the right thing without going into details.
They know I would still kill him 18 years after the fact. The other former Brother in law is on the sex offender registry.
Protect your family.

This, where's the story op

>be me
>17
>take ged and join military
>ffw be 19
>in shitskin land
See shitskin kid run up on humvee n front of me
>has ied it kills everyone inside including my bro that I’ve known forever
>feels bad man
>remember seeing the kids “father” send him out the house
>I can’t forget that face
>ffw be 21 in sf unit
>flip flop shit hole country’s
>go back to city bro died
>raid ied makers hq
>interviewing pows
>remember face it’s the sand nigger that killed 5 of the best men I knew
>I kill him
>get my ass smoked and demoted
Talk with handler he tells me it didn’t happen and put me on the list the list had men that where down right treasonous and had men that just snapped it was basically a who fucked me over list for the government they would have some killed and others ruined. If your wondering why he was so important he had intel to a lot of weapons shipments and I fucked there plans I hope that clears things up

Sorry for shity green text my pc is down so phone posting

So what does the DD 214 say?
8?

Being white doesnt make you a good guy. You sound like felon and a tweaker.

>aryen

/thread

Amerimutt is the best shit of 2018.

Attached: global delusion.jpg (895x877, 170K)

Attached: hello fellow europeans.png (1584x864, 75K)

Justice is blind. You did a good thing, separating that scumbag from his life.

Attached: pure blooded mix.jpg (960x608, 70K)

You had your orders, you had perimeters, and you breached them all for the sake of some vigilante justice.
People die in the military, that's how it is.
It has no place for soldiers'/Marines' personal feelings to dictate their actions, especially in peacetime (No, desert wars don't count).

Remember that you're being held to higher standard than everyone else, so there's no excuse.
You weren't some young and dumb kid, you were trained, indoctrinated, and expected to follow orders.

The fact that you still have a 'tard one track mind, are incapable of referring to anyone who isn't white as anything other than a "shitskin," can't differentiate between civilians, and can't follow orders, shows to me that you're better off without firearms.
If anything, your neighbors should be more worried about what you're going to do to them than what they're going to do to you.
Hopefully they're law abiding US citizens that will exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and defend themselves from a loose cannon like you if, God forbid, the occasion arises.

Attached: MargaretCorbinatFt.Washington1776DT.jpg (1400x949, 1.7M)

No need to worry OP upon meeting you they will probably move back out anyways

Based and redpilled

Op is an animal

Attached: 1534452671497.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I think original post was just bait.

T. Jewish golem

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Samefag

Attached: fMN3Wam.jpg (962x657, 182K)

>50 replies
>less then half this amount of posters

Commie faggots are shilling this thread hard

Attached: 1536207774716.jpg (2560x1440, 732K)

Based

Attached: 1546806428926.png (626x355, 11K)

Attached: jqwv8qio80i11.png (940x300, 32K)

War crimes imply the enemy is human

Attached: e4c962f046044984179f07940dd9abb7bdc1f24a.jpg (480x619, 85K)

It's a 2017 meme newfag

Commies, like OP, don't respect established laws or law binding contracts in which accountability is everything.

If he wanted to make a race hate thread then he should have just done it outright or took this crap to Jow Forums.

Just like Christians don't

This didnt happen

Are you fucking retarded

>guns are illegal for me
Story.

OP is objectively correct to be worried about his children around nonwhites. It's bad man. You cant even go into parts of America as a white person anymore.

If your over thirty you dont understand how bad shit is, these kids are in a situation where the majority of their peers are nonwhite.

Also the constitution only applies to white people.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

Attached: TY5QRJh_d.jpg (640x635, 76K)

That's about 10 less posters then usual in a thread of that size from my experience.

I keep the UCR bookmarked on my home PC .
That data along with CDC data destroys most SJW arguments.
More white men shoot themselves than all other homicides combined.
Over 16,000 white male suicides by firearm per year from CDC causes of death data .

Real heroes do what's right regardless of rules, orders, or consequences.

Based

>guns are illegal for me
Get a black powder .45

Fuck the jews and fuck you.