"Made in USA" mentality is holding back firearms innovation

"Made in USA" mentality is holding back firearms innovation.

Attached: gun.jpg (270x504, 52K)

That and import bans. A non-competitive market straddled with AR-15s has ruined pushing the bar.

It doesnt. It only holds back the market, the interesting shit is already invented abroad, but fudd laws wont allow it to come in.

>tfw no AN-94 in 5.56 because of retarded boomers and their import regs

Attached: 1548225101208.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

This is dumb for 2 reasons

Reason Number S
It doesn't hold back all foreign guns or even foreign "tactical" guns. We still get a ton of shit tactical turkroach shotguns don't we? What about the itallian garbage? Considering Chiappa imports guns from china, finishes them then sells them to America we have no clue how many other foreign firearms are just passible chink trash.

Reason number ¥
Any country that would or could make a gun good enough to steal a large market share from the US isn't going to sell it commercially in case they have to use it on us later.

Attached: IMG_2322.jpg (612x458, 39K)

But on the other hand it increases the odds of guns being allowed at all. Politicians with gun manufacturers within their electorate circle tends to be a lot more pro gun sales.

Tucker Carlson, that's your revolutionary? Lmfao. Fox News has you hook line and sinker.

>firearms innovation
There's little left to be done though

Not at all. On the civilian market, the only things holding cool nice things back is the cheap, race to the bottom mentality and import regulations.

>arms control is holding back arms innovation
Literally the only thing user.
>tl;dr jews.

>t. spergs out and drowns in his own drool and precum over every glock generation

But the only Glock I own is a Gen 4 19 and I don't have any desire to go and get a Gen 5 or 19x...

There are no more big break throughs. From Glock or anyone. The biggest innovation the market has had in a while is mlok and keymod as mounting systems. Pretty much everything now is juts a tweaked iteration of something else. That's hardly what I call innovation. You'll get new things here and there, but nothing truly innovative anymore. It's pretty much all been done, at least with standard ammunition.

I can see Tucker reaching Molyneux's Twitter stage in less than a year, desu.

Wrong. casual buyers make up 99% of gun buyers who only care about the price tag. Enthusiasts probably make up less than 1% of gun owners.

Why would any company waste time trying to company try to develop a new bell or whistle for firearms if the only things that moves are bottom dollar ARs.

Plus enthusiast level shooters are quick to drag any product through the mud for any flaw in it.

>if you don't own a single modern firearm with a chrome lined barrel, you are part of the problem.
>if you don't own any firearms made by companies that came to the market in the past 2 decades, you are part of the problem.
>if you don't own any calibers other than those in service by the United States, you are part of the problem.

You haven't watched his show or read his book, I take it? He's basically a third positionist.

>Chinesey looking symbols for 500$
>Question: "On Jow Forums"
What is: How to derail a thread?

What exactly about "Made in USA" is preventing American manufacturers from innovating? Sounds like you're just whining because you can't get your hands on some foreign gear. Stop bitching. You burgers still have access to literally 10x more variety and quantity of firearms than pretty much any other country in the world.

blams dumb old faggot boomers that "i only buy muh amerigan guns xD"

That's yen you boomtard.

Attached: IMG_2489.jpg (418x420, 24K)

is that Haley Williams?

Also, I do have a shameless bias towards american made products, it gives me a sense of pride more than anything. But theres only a few refutable brands now, European and even some Asian or south american brands outnumber us 3 to 1

Attached: 1509686247403.jpg (1146x1000, 262K)

sure kid

you made a sensible post and got a retarded reply from the other user.

not everyone is like you kid

>boomtard
this retarded

No

Exactly.

Everyone knows China is leading in research department but Americans and their badly placed pride stops true innovation from going full speed because of their jealousy.

You mean import laws?
Cause the reason we cant have nice things are thoose not a pro American sentiment

He is a rightwinger who hates (((capitalism))). As far as normie mainstream figures are, he is extremely based

No, "having to comply with outright tyrannical laws set without representation from an unchecked .gov organization that will shut your ass down for minor manufacturing errors, let alone experimental small arms designs" caused less innovation.

Plus the Soviet collapse reduced the market demand in general which killed off state arsenals like Enfield, St. Etienne, CETME/Star, Sako etc.

Attached: 1492713817771-k.png (1028x350, 47K)

>tfw no AN-94 in 5.56
Why? Why would you want a dumb, piece of shit gun, in an inferior caliber?

Attached: IMG_2490.jpg (460x457, 47K)

>"Not being able to bring in rusty chink SKSes has strangled firearms innovation!"
lol

>hurr be gratefool!!!
Fuck off, yuroshit.

Not really, its mostly import bans and regulations.
It unironically had, surplus and chink guns can give better quality old shit for an eightht of the price.

More like 300 dollar M4 and AK clones from norinco.

Made out of rusty pot metal.

Wow a whole $50 off current bottom tier AR prices for the low low price of supporting a communist authoritarian regime that tried to sell APC's to undercover ATF agents.

Attached: 1548392472923.jpg (581x767, 92K)

and you still think your bicycle is the sit

Attached: 102jhk4x1024.jpg (1024x682, 71K)

How exactly? Theres nothing offered internationally that isn't available in some form in the US, and anything we dont have on-hand; we copy as needed (Belgian machine guns, african grenade launchers). I would argue suppressor legislation and the NFA are holding innovation back more, since integral cans should be standard by now and machine pistols are literally the ideal HD weapon.