Dennis Tuttle

This guy held off 5 cops with a .357 revolver last week in Houston. Could you do the same Jow Forums?

Attached: Dennis-Tuttle-012919.jpg (652x367, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
youtu.be/5-Ur71ZnNVk
youtube.com/watch?v=XGge4rj4v_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dog shot
>two people dead but only one gun
>black tar heroin yet to be found
>possibility of bad intel

Houston PD murdered a damn hero.

Attached: 1548705472822.jpg (352x395, 13K)

Attached: 1548117026315.jpg (157x117, 3K)

STOP FUCKING LYING YOU COULDN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE CONTINUITY OF FIRE A SEMI-AUTOMATIC PROVIDES

REVOLVERS ARE OBSOLETE FOR COMBAT AND SELF DEFENSE

Do we know how many shots he got off? Did he use a speedloader?

>Could you do the same Jow Forums?
yeah
F

Attached: bigiron.jpg (3264x3264, 836K)

What handgun would you use in the same situation lads?

He went berserk when he saw his dog put down by a shotgun. Instant +357 aim.

nothing Feinstein, I'm a good goy

were melee weaps available? also speedloader, cause .3fuddy7 can fuck shit up

>What handgun would you use in the same situation lads?

357 magnum
Yeah, I'd kill anyone who killed my dog. Then I'd kill their family.

>5 cops with a .357 revolver last week in Houston

They killed his wife as well. Absolutely disgusting. They charged in looking for drugs because of 'information' and found nothing, shot his dog and then his wife in front of him. May he rest in peace

10mm, you get capacity and power

I've tested a few loads against level 3a body armor (a grade above the most common stuff worn by law enforcement)

Generally speaking it appears that you need a hollowpoint traveling north of 1800 fps to defeat 3a soft armor, or a solid copper projectile with favorable geometry going 1500+ fps

>drug dealer
>hero
Only because he was white eh?

There were no drugs. They shot his dog and wife (unarmed)

>no drugs found
>59 and never arrested for drugs

hmm
i read the article, they bursted in and killed his dog so they returned fire.

Trust a nigger to try and bring race into it. Its all you've got to talk about I suppose.

If it ever happens to me, you guys will see killdozer 2.0
I'd expect the same from any of you mad men.

Attached: 1547796441632.jpg (1050x858, 62K)

Fucking animals.

He could've held off 10 cops with a proper semi-auto. Revolver fags are stupid boomers.

Fuck off you jewish golem, niggers are genetically violent and deserve more punishment then they receive.

Attached: 1546806428926.png (626x355, 11K)

Yes but they are basically children and should be treated sternly but kindly when possible.

The Negro is like a child in his vanity, fondness for showing off, and his love of the spectacular,After all, for the negro is like a child, in that his tears and mirth follow each other so closely that it is difficult to keep pace with his moods.the Negro is like a child and needed the paternal guidance, restraint, and protection of the white master.

>no drugs
well the poor wounded policemen did find (((dudeweedlmao))) and painkillers sooooo...
and did anyone else see what they said to the press about "gun violence being a sickness in this country"?
sure, you shoot a mans dog and his wife after breaking down his door, two of your secret police got headshot and three other got wounded, and its called a "mass shooting." these stories are always so disheartening. nothing is gonna be okay bros

Attached: 1536206674051.jpg (750x688, 469K)

>Police Chief Art Acevedo made a plea for lawmakers to do something about the prevalence of guns in the country.
> Nicholas had a Twitter page where she had liked various posts by President Trump.
> Tuttle, a Navy Veteran, Was Married to Nicholas for Years & Neither Had a Criminal Conviction History in Texas
> They announced themselves as Houston police officers while simultaneously breaching the front door, according to the chief.
>A large team of officers went to the scene. Patrol officers were there to provide support for the operation
>NEAR THE RESIDENCE
>She also liked a post in which Trump wrote, “Mexico has taken advantage of the U.S. for long enough. Massive trade deficits & little help on the very weak border must change, NOW!”
>“We are sick and tired of having dirtbags trying to take our lives when all we’re trying to do is protect this community and protect our families. Enough is enough,” he said.

Asked about those comments, Acevedo chose to focus on gun control issues. He said there is a “public health epidemic in this country called gun violence…we didn’t elect people to pray for us. We elected people to lead us.”

HOLY SHIT
jewish fucking lies and men in black cops getting away with murder
they found nothing
be prepared to murder any LEO that ever comes to your door guys

Attached: his name was gary.jpg (854x874, 113K)

>break into someone's house
>kill a man and his wife
>be asked to justify it
>"well they liked trump posts you see..."
THE POLICE ARE USING THE FACT THAT SOMEONE AGREED WITH THE COMMENTS OF THE ACTIVE, SERVING, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AS JUSTIFICATION FOR MURDER.

If this isn't treason it's close enough for scholars to argue about it.

dont forget they are also using this as a call for disarming people even further

Attached: armed goyim.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

>they bursted in and killed his dog
>so they returned fire.
Haven't read the article, but I assume that wasn't a typo.

10mm Liberty Defense (heh) is a fucking NIGHTMARE aganst IIIA.

Great now they're going to ban revolvers

I dont want to hurt them. But we cant live with them.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

The founders realized this.

How about he suffers in his own homeland. Negros do not have the mental capacity to exist within a technologically advanced society.

youtu.be/5-Ur71ZnNVk

Attached: 351808_5510949.jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

>shoot dog
>woman acts like a woman runs and grabs at shotgun
>shoot wife

By this point its going to be hard to justify doing anything but what he did

Thats like the point of no return but with a bit of dumbfounded regret.
>why oh why did you pick it up

>This guy held off 5 cops with a .357 revolver last week in Houston. Could you do the same Jow Forums?

Don't cops tend to hang back like the overpaid donut-sucking wastes of space that they are until SWAT arrives?

Attached: serb.png (800x1323, 1.03M)

Die you fucking kike

Based

Attached: 1548150316184.png (334x346, 120K)

>no drugs
>“We actually bought black tar heroin at the location,” Acevedo said, but he said that authorities found other drugs inside the residence, including marijuana and a substance that is either cocaine or fentanyl.

Yep, no drugs.

Friendly reminder that making drugs illegal is unconstitutional.

They thought they were tactical and bumrushed the room he retreated to after they breached

Unfortunately, if you have a modicum of training you know you then encounter what’s called the ‘fatal funnel’ as you have a pissed off man with a gun pointed at the door you’re trying to get through

Should have pulled their team out and waited for swat to show up, but they’re undercovers so may think they’re cooler than they are. One of em has been shot a few times before so clearly not the best tactician

Now you'll see why they call me "Revolver".
DRAW!

FN FiveSeven. Pierce body armor with a 5.7 cartridge. Then proceed to die like a dog because I'll be shot by superior firepower.

BIG IRON BIG IRON

oy vey

most of you fatties can't even drive
i doubt you or anyone else here would have the skill, drive or determination to construct a killdozer, you stupid frogposter

No body cams for undercover officers, even for a knock-and-announce warrant. Even if Tuttle was letting people sling heroin from his house, if those officers had jusy waited back and pinched him when he went to get cigarettes instead of getting their jollies kicking doors, the suspects would likely be alive, and three officers wouldn't have had life altering injuries/surgeries.

Save the SWAT shit for standoffs. Playing soldier for routine drug busts just puts some your guys at high risk.

Would you kill their dog?

One McSecurity officer is probably going to be permanently disfigured, so there's some good news. I am literally going to masturbate to the first recovery video they show of him.

Attached: 1548684967893.jpg (253x293, 13K)

This shit happened within a mile of where I work. It's weird to see nothing but police support about this. At least KHOU (local news station) has made a video about how this guy and his wife had no criminal history.

Dude, what can you expect? The average American adult reads at an 8th grade level and thinks searches are always allowed. You can't expect them to apply critical thinking in any situation, let alone involving government entities that are propagandized to hell.

Frightening how difficult you think it is. Crawl back into whatever hole you came from, cuckposter.

Attached: 1547528035200.jpg (640x621, 87K)

Modern day ruby ridge

Oh really, blacks are the ones in the sandbox murdering?
Face it, you hide behind words to justify your world views so you feel safe

This right here, everything about this screams low IQ police work. They went in wanting to shoot something and got shot.

>he dindu nuffin

You are one stupid fucking nigger. Have you not heard of the continent of Africa?
It’s pretty sandy there and full up with cannibal rape niggers.
KYS please.

Didn't imply that in the least, make sure to drink your morning coffee and shit before making rational posts.

>he beleives the msm
The issue is that the moment sacred trust is violated everything comes into question
Crime numbers are based on the police doing their job.
Doing their job is based on them meeting their numbers.
It falls apart quickly when this happens

Staking someone out and keeping resources on standby can be wasteful for an organization that is strapped for resources.

>May he rest in peace
May he RIP AND TEAR his way out of hell to resume his revenge

Attached: RipAndTear.jpg (1016x720, 132K)

>>woman acts like a woman runs and grabs at shotgun

Or did she? Who says? After all they had already started shooting. She did not pick it up is all we know.

No. Just their kids and parents and spouse and them. Doggers are exempt

Come home black man

We need another Tim McVeigh

I wonder what she'd smell like?

Attached: mercy.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Then go to africa

>overburdened
>the majority of cops don't purposefully sit around, running radar, in safe neighbourhoods user. Their budgets aren't obscene user, ignore their tooth to tail. They *have* to kill white people with no prior convictions in botched raids while letting blacks with 13+ prior violent convictions walk the streets user

More wasteful than sending them in to get their faces shot off?

White trash chickenshit druggie and his shit tier choice of dog put down by law enforcement, the good thing here is that he got shot to death instead of wasting tax payer money in court

With T6B. This guy gets it

Attached: D72EFF2E-761E-4BB6-8964-D60487B06A69.jpg (3024x4032, 880K)

Go lick boot elsewhere.

Attached: 1C3239CF-1C29-4B5E-9E6B-73231BBB88ED.gif (274x244, 963K)

Shouldn't you be at a black lives matter protest nigger

>known drug dealer
>pit bull
If this guy wasn’t white you hypocrites would be congratulating the Houston PD

Based and redpilled

>known drug dealer
>never convicted of dealing drugs

but he wasnt a known drug dealer. None of the neighbors said they were suspicious at all.

What someone decides to do to their body is none of the govt's business. Unless he's selling to kids no one should give a shit

>Tuttle
>Gets killed by totalitarian police state
This can't be a coincidence

Attached: Brazil 1985 Hary Tuttle.jpg (400x220, 10K)

This guy went to my dad's high school in Friendswood Texas

ACAB Bootlicker

The guys white tho? Wat lol

>There must be some sort of mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=XGge4rj4v_Y

This.
We don’t live in a Country that labels people with that kind of shit until evidence is given and they’re proven guilty. This is jackboot tier shit if they’re able to just label him as a drug dealer after they kill him and call it good.

Attached: 7E649924-BA6F-4B68-AF77-1C812EF18ADB.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>the comments from local PD
They all unironically deserve death.
These people will do everything in their power to take your guns.

Attached: 1544296629778.jpg (700x508, 76K)

>shot his dog and then his wife in front of him
Some people have all the luck

"If you’re the ones that are out there spreading the rhetoric that police officers are the enemy, just know we’ve all got your number now, we’re going to be keeping track of all of y’all, and we’re going to make sure that we hold you accountable every time you stir the pot on our police officers. We’ve had enough, folks." Houston PD Union president

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-132312_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 326K)

kek

Attached: 1522952652759.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Attached: 1548174726063.png (330x360, 99K)

Did he at least kill some of those pigs?

Amen. If these cucks want to keep on kicking in doors then they'll be in for a rude awakening

Attached: 1523169248892.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

>believing the cops when they say she went for the shotgun
You're a moron

>draco with dem STENDO CLIPS.
SPAN BACK ROUN

Attached: 48046630_10215462862797519_6208165825237483520_n.jpg (620x495, 35K)

This, these dumb fucks want to play solider and don't care how bad it ends up.

BOMBS AWAY, MR. MCVEIGH!

Attached: 1547135251036.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

ON RAY RAY

>Tuttle
anyone see that movie Brazil? lmao

They shot his wife? If that happened to me I'd be shooting until I couldn't any longer. Fucking Animals they'll put him in prison too, FFS

I'm retarded, he ded