Should i join the Air Force Jow Forums?

Should i join the Air Force Jow Forums?

Attached: 9cng50s7sdd21.jpg (3456x3456, 1.06M)

if you do try to get into area 51 for us.

>selling your soul to the ZOG
If you have to ask...

Can i be an obnoxious youtuber with clickbait titles while doing so?

As long as you learn an actual skill that can actually be used in society instead of being one of those "I'm a veteran thank me for my service give me free stuff" drains on society that refuse to use their GI bill to learn something that isn't 19th century feminist meso-American freehand art.

Navy is better

This.
OP Here, I'm always interested to learn something new,

I get seasickness often, i don't think that branch isn't for me lol

I hear the Air Force has the best intel community of all the services. I'm partial to the Navy, but I'm biased since I'm a squid myself. There are plenty of folks in the Navy who get seasick, you just take some pills for it. A lot of jobs in the Navy transfer directly to the civilian world and offer pretty good jobs. I would say if you want to do anything but intel or being a grunt go into the Navy and stay away from the boatswain's mates.

I too am shipping to lackland soon and want people to reaffirm my decision. I'm getting nervous about basic. Hold me Jow Forums

Depends, what do you want to do?

Enlisting in the military is a good choice if:

a) You are intelligent but poor, and you want to be given the opportunity to learn new and useful skills that can be transferred back into civilian life so you can support our economy, and you want to use your GI bill to become fully qualified in a useful trade/industry
or
b) You are not very intelligent but you have the ability to follow orders and you plan on staying in the military for many years, not just one enlistment

The problem with most milfags is that a lot of them aren't too bright. They join the Muhreens or Army or something and basically sit around doing nothing for a few years. Then they get out and get some shitty useless job because despite being welfare queens they don't take full advantage of just what the military can offer you in terms of education. They end up loitering around gas stations dipping Skoal and generally being a cunt that will remind everyone they talk to within 5 minutes of the conversation that they are a veteran.

Suck cock, but like I said navy would make me sea sick and throw up all my brotein cummies

Apologies for the mass replies i think people get annoyed by that

Thanks for the information my dude, is it possible to transfer branches in the military?

Good luck!

Aerial Gunner or Special Forces Aviation i think they're the same

My family is currently having some financial issues so enlisting might be a good idea, and i could listen to orders.

*whispers* faaaaaaag

Don't sign for more than 4. Please. I would be out right now with my freedom if someone had only told me getting a stripe early wasn't worth another 2 years of my life.

Attached: 1535597163413.gif (321x350, 1M)

>Aerial Gunner or Special Forces Aviation i think they're the same

They merged Aerial Gunner with Flight Engineer to make Special Mission Aviation. Cool job, I work directly with those guys.

Seems like a cool job to do,

Enjoy getting dishonorable discharge for putting you pecker in some short blonde worth it and never getting a job again.
Lol

This seems like the right thread to ask. I’m thinking of going army, what fresh hell should I expect? What can I do (besides studying the asvab and working on the pt requirements)?

It's always a good idea to work out before your BMT

Kek

samefagging to laufh at you own joke

I've heard of folks getting out of the Marine Corps then joining the Army or Navy. There are usually three or four service academy graduates every year who commission as officers in a different service, not counting Merchant Marines. Otherwise, I'm not familiar with folks wholesale transfering from one service to another. Usually if you get out, then enlist in a different service within 6 months you will retain your rank.

How hard would it be for someone who already has an associates to get their bachelor's in their first enlistment then comission in the army for that fat bonus

Huh, thanks for the information if im unhappy with the Air Force ill decide to transfer to the Navy

From queer to queerer. The only you could get more faggy is merchant marines

Navy has really good Intel. Every branch focuses on different specialties in their intel so its hard to just say who's the best. Obviously air force has satellites to leverage but the ic basically makes those resources available as needed

yeeeessss, you shuld banzi into the next airstike target you get.

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 14K)

yes , it's great
t. ex ra'am technician

Attached: do it faggot (2).jpg (300x238, 14K)

>Navy is better if you enjoy butt sex.

ftfy

>should I play with myself?

This faggot again?!! OP is a faggot.
Quit spamming 4chins with your shitty insecurities.

Tbh you sound insecure babe. Sorry the kids taking up valuable space that could be used for another chinkshit or hi-point thread

you will never fly unless your a manlet.
if you're a chick its like working for the post office
and a good career choice

Attached: 8664010_01_ar15_640.jpg (640x960, 96K)

Enlisted will literally never fly anyway unless you're an RPA. The air force also doesn't have warrant officers. They keep talking about creating an enlisted pilot program but they're just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. They'll never sully the "country club"

As it should be. Why it would be a miscarriage of propriety should my butler be allowed to aviate

I'm an enlistedfag and definitely don't think we should be pilots. Fucking retarded idea. Drone pilots maybe. Aerial gunners as it is now, sure.

Top kek