What pistol did this antifa fuck have? Looks like a beretta?

ammoland.com/2019/01/antifa-member-killed-by-police-after-opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5eAmxqeag

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-114922_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kezi.com/content/news/Incendiary-devices-outside-Eugene-police-headquarters-deemed-safe-505032022.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Antifa actually tries to start shit
>Gets hit
Tell me again why these guys think they can overthrow the government?

Taurus PT92 beretta clone

Probably a Taurus

Ffs, OP, don't post a screenshot that actually shows the fucking gun or anything. It's distorted from the wide angle lense on the BWC, but its definitely a Beretta 92 or Taurus PT92. I can't tell where the safety is due to the low res in order to figure out which of the two it is, though.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1548957554715.jpg (2048x2048, 940K)

tippity top kek, commies BTFO

What a pussy. Glad he got ganked

Is this the great proletarian revolution the commies keep telling me about?

>the footsoldiers of the hard left are going to be soibois with unironic Tumblr meme shirts that want to be referred to as "they/them/their"

The coming revolution will be pretty lulzy

Wierd how the gun free zone didn't stop this cuckbag from bringing the gun into the building. Really makes you do the big think, huh? Especially since he's one of those "non gendered pronouns" fairies the left has such a boner for.

Dont forget the dyed hair, that is how they will identify squads. You will have squads of bright electric blue haired bad dragon wielding twinks.

>Police released the body cam footage to calm unrest in the Antifa community.
So much wrong with this statement.

>very obviously supports private gun ownership
Why does Jow Forums hate these guy again? Is it just Jow Forums shilling?

Wait, can we leverage these useful idiots to do out anti-authoritarian bidding? How do we trick them into going after the grabbers?

Guess that'll make sniping a hell of a lot easier

>Don't fire until you see the blues of their hair!

lol @ believing they support private gun ownership in general and not just private gun ownership for people they agree with.

if you think most of them wouldn’t back legislation to prevent “fascists” from owning guns you’re a tard.

I have no idea how his kids could ever live this down
Imagine your dad being one of these gender loony shitbag LARPers

>why does Jow Forums hate these guys
These are the kind of people that believe in shredding the Constitution because "it was made by white men". Also, if these people win they would almost assuredly ban guns to prevent any dissent.

If the article is to be believed (there is a certain degree of bias, but Antifa people often end up being their own worst enemy as well), he supported the formation of armed groups to protect LGBTQIA+^2 and other marginalized communities that the police and broader society do not do a particularly good job with. That's a pretty admirable goal the way it's advertised, only made slightly more difficult that marginalized groups have a harder time acting on their right to self defense depending on the locality.

The main issue is the "overthrow the government and instill a commie regime." Militiababies and Oatkeeper fatballs are at least profess a commitment to individual freedoms when they're not blowing up daycares. Commies just aren't people.

Either way, drawing was the dumbest thing Landeros could have possibly done. He was probably agitated because of the custody fight, but a self-professed firearms instructor should know better than to pull a gun in a situation like that. Mighty suspicious that this hasn't been plastered all over the media though.

Attached: 1474857015776.jpg (790x842, 93K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate these guy again?
Can't speak for everyone, but here is a theory. They are commies who have claimed the false moral authority to selectively choose which rights to respect, who gets to practice those rights, and which laws to follow. This is evident by the fact that they assault anyone they deem as "fascist." Don't let the double speak fool you, they are power hungry retards who would strip their opposition and potential opposition of arms at the frist chance. Then there is the fact they pull stuts like this, then plant bombs in public areas when their guy was clearly in the wrong because the left treats any shitbag on their side as a martyr. Fuck them, and fuck the horse they rode in on.

Attached: 220213poster.jpg (500x783, 107K)

>Landeros was an Army vet who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to friends.
>Landeros was an Army vet
>according to his friends

Why do I smell stolen valor?

>Jow Forums doesn't like a group that wants to take guns away from everyone they deem fascist (which includes the vast majority of Jow Forums)
what a fucking surprise

Any true Jow Forumssman would arm all the commies and goad them into actually following through with their revolution, just so they could self-defense Swiss them in the Civil War 2: Escape to Africa.

Attached: 1527821614986.png (497x370, 265K)

He had a SIG. The favorite of antifa militants around the world.

The last time leftists used firearms and explosives to bring about revolution they terrorized the nation for decade and half with the blessing of the government.

2/3rds of Americans support a handgun and assault rifle ban because of it.

We're potentially only a year from that anyway, with the coming 2020 elections, it's likely to happen again.
And you talk like it's not already happening to a smaller degree, did you miss all the things like this?
kezi.com/content/news/Incendiary-devices-outside-Eugene-police-headquarters-deemed-safe-505032022.html

Daily reminder that antifa scum have been planting IEDs around the police department that killed this terrorist. Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization and politicians who support their movement impeached

Fuck off you commie shitbag. I hope you fucking die soon

I believe they already are

>from Wikipedia
>In June 2017, the antifa movement was linked to "anarchist extremism" by the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness.[54] In September 2017, an article in Politico stated that the website had obtained confidential documents and interviews indicating that in April 2016, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation believed that "anarchist extremists" were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. Politico interviewed law enforcement officials who noted a rise in activity since the beginning of the Trump administration, particularly a rise in recruitment (and on the part of the far right as well) since the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally. Politico stated that one internal assessment acknowledged an inability to penetrate the groups' "diffuse and decentralized organizational structure". By 2017, the FBI and DHS reported that they were monitoring suspicious Antifa activity in relation to terrorism.[55] In August 2017 a petition was lodged with the White House petitioning system "We the People" calling upon the government to formally classify "AntiFa" as terrorist. A response in 2018 stated that Federal Law does not have a "mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations".[56}

close enough

Much smaller. They were assassinating federal judges in their own courtrooms and exfiling the country afterward. They still have quite a long way to go. And just like last time, they have support from at least half the feds.

because they follow the standard of "rules for thee but not for me"

>Don't let the double speak fool you, they are power hungry retards who would strip their opposition and potential opposition of arms at the frist chance.
Sounds like half of this board. Why are they any different?

Attached: mfw the autist janitor.png (358x320, 15K)

Most people on Jow Forums believe that everyone should have the same rights. Really, rather than saying "we should stop antifa from getting guns", the general sentiment is "let them have guns and we'll stomp them into the dirt"

Same with freedom of speech.

What are you talking about? I am “wish a nigga would” tier with these faggots . I would literally never stop cumming if we could execute these fucks on our lawns

>marginalized communities

You misspelled "mentally deranged".

>and other marginalized communities

if that is indeed so, why does everybody and their grandmother want to get to the USA? groups who are really oppressed just want to secede and stop being chained to the opressor.

Attached: 1547161559375.png (500x522, 168K)

What does that post image letters say?

Where's the unbiased CNN report on rising violence of the far-left?

Attached: tea.png (600x497, 181K)

I fully support antifa's right to bear arms. I also fully support kicking their shit in for being traitorous communists. These aren't contradictory positions.

>e supported the formation of armed groups to protect LGBTQIA+^2 and other marginalized communities that the police and broader society do not do a particularly good job with. That's a pretty admirable goal the way it's advertised
No it isn't, you dumb fucking bastard. I guess you'd applaud the Somalis and illegal spics arming themselves too -- "oh look! More freshly manufactured friends of the Second Amendment!"

>Shooting into empty skulls.

How did he even get a gun in?
Doesn't that school have those magic gun free zone stickers that magically vaporize guns?!

they don't support it as a legal instution, they support it like they support legal bomb ownership

"i don't think anyone should have this, but i want it anyways so i can achieve my goals"

this is the same position non whites take
>ese you don't need an assault rifle
>i need an assault rifle in case ms13 breaks into my house
>How do you plan on explaining that to the cops?
>i'm not white ese

I'm impressed because even my rinky ass old elementary school got some cheap metal detectors at the entrance.

If I was in his shoes at a middle school with cops telling to to leave while packing. I'll fucking leave.

Why the fuck would you let a situation escalate when you are carrying a gun IN A GUN FREE ZONE.

Gun free zones are fucking retarded so I carry in them all the time but I'm not going to make a scene. Only time I'm going pull my gun out is if someones life is on the line.

Well, it is Oregon, perhaps they figured all the 'Evil Trumpers' moved out already.

>Why the fuck would you let a situation escalate when you are carrying a gun IN A GUN FREE ZONE.
He was a lunatic leftist wanting to kill cops?

this. radical marxoids do not support the 2ndA. they however live under the delusion/pretense that they are under siege by gun owning cis scum white males who oppress them and as such it is their right to use all and any means to stop them.

>change the school your kid goes to
>illegally since you don't have custody
>get found out
>go to school strapped to start a fight about it
This dude had all kinds of fuck going on.

And most of Jow Forums believes in shredding the constitution because it also applies to brown people. So what?

>because it also applies to brown people

when it was written, nobody actually believed that.

>most of Jow Forums believes
Mind-reader, everyone.

I don't think he's wrong. Most of us have some exp with "brown people" and those who do know that they are not actually people. nor do they value the constitution. they just value white man's institutions which they can exploit.

Okay samefag.

Not every founding father was of that opinion, and we never fully addressed the issue until the Civil War.

faggot

>Not every founding father was of that opinion

name the ones that were not and provide the source then.

Niggers, fags, and other unsavory types are simply not human, therefore if your take their guns away, no infringing would be taking place.

Attached: image0.jpg (362x452, 29K)

Franklin, John Jay, John Adams, and Hamilton (though his position was a bit more complicated) were abolitionists. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter since the whole slavery issue was going to be fought over anyhow, it was only a matter of when.

Urban schools, yo. My kid's old school had metal detectors, a full time cop, and multiple security guards. New schedule in a smallish town (9000) doesn't even have locked doors. But it's a 97% white school in a conservative town but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it :^)

>Being a retarded crapitalist

>abolitionist
>means also thinking niggers should be citizens with the right to vote etc.

ok. thx for disqualifying yourself.

>shareblue doing a grand job of derailing the thread
Jow Forums, y'all need to sort yourselves out

I don't know the exact translation but it was put up after the revolution asking people to turn over their arms.

Abolitionism was a start, where did you think it would go? You see any way in which the Civil War could've been averted? We missed the chance to ship slaves back to Africa.

>Franklin
>24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

He called Swede's swarthy, he was an abolitionist because he didn't want them here, not to set them free and give them rights.

Most politicians who push for stricter gun control on citizens usually have armed security following them everywhere.
Having a gun is not the same thing as supporting private gun ownership.

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

>where did you think it would go?

deportation to liberia? you do realize that thousands of asian indians had their citizenships revoked AFTER the civil war and were deported? you can google for the sauce yourself. merican indians otoh got citizanship some time after ww1. people may ahve been morally conflicted about slavery but by and large, nobody considered niggers and other pocs citizens.

Well, what are we supposed to do now then? Because every time I see this stuff brought up on Jow Forums answers range from kill em all to send them back. Neither of which are realistic. I mean you could technically re-instate some Jim Crow style laws but good luck with that.

They always support private gun ownership until they successfully usurp the government they are fighting and solidify their political power.

>ANTIFA
Only for the people they like (IE, them). They want everybody else not only disarmed, but dead.

These are the people who have repeatedly tried to introduce legislation making it illegal for white males (and only white males) to own firearms. For women to be statutorily immune to murder charges. For being straight to be a capital offense. For the forced seizure and redistribution of wealth and the life imprisonment of anybody with a net worth over $250,000.

>Deportation to liberia
Did you miss where I said we missed the chance to send them back? Would've been nice if that had happened but it didn't.
>Asian Indians
Dot Indians? When were they here in the 1800's?
>nobody considered pocs citizens
An attitude that changed over time.

Finally this. The fact that his wife was on the way and presumably a target shows the hypocrisy of leftists. Most of their stereotyping is projection. (Conservatives are anti women and violent gun owners etc.) This is why they want gun control (read confiscation,) because they assume everyone is as impulsive and irresponsible as themselves.

>When were they here in the 1800's?
Same time the chinks were, we imported them by the literal boatload to build railroads.

Which actually made sense because they had about a century and a half of experience building railroads in austere environments for the Brits, were willing to work for food and board only, and were inured to high casualty rates from shitty working conditions and their own apathy towards the wellbeing of others.

Ah, that makes sense. I was under the impression that it was mainly chinese that were building the rail lines.

Atleast theyre actually trying shit. Can the other side say the same?

It's not my purview to discuss modern implications, just stating it's historically untrue to state that the founders intended the constitution to be applicable to anyone other than citizens, which whites were the only ones eligible to be citizens at the time. A lot of abolitionists did not want slavery to spread much like in the idea of Franklin, because it would displace jobs that could support citizens of the country.

>Dot Indians? When were they here in the 1800's?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

This. I want them armed. Otherwise it just wouldn't be sporting.

>hiurr durr both sides are equal

It was quite the eclectic mix. The chinks get the worst rap because they started the most shit (mainly due to language barrier), but it was a pretty even ratio of indians, chinese, and irish immigrants that did the majority of the rail laying during our westward expansion.

We really didn't have too many issues with the indians. Enough of them spoke English due to their british rule and training they didn't cause problems due to language barrier, they didn't really drink so they didn't start shit in town like the irish, and they were the middle ground on work ethic between the chinese and irish. Most of the shit they stirred was internal due to India's strong adherence to their multilayered class system (they all came from the lowest castes but they'd fling shit like nobody's business if one was slightly more shit than the next in their eyes), and 90% of that was taken care of by their direct (Indian) bosses and the remainder by the rail bosses. Never really got out in the public eye.

Indian immigration didn't really become an issue until the tech revolution of the 90s.

Why do it when we're in power? Don't comply if they come for your guns.

Then I will accede that I need to do more reading. I still say that once we missed the chance to ship slaves back it was only going to be a matter of time before citizenship was brought up. Could have been delayed longer but it was never going to last unless we went full isolationist.

This nation was intended for whites only.

Attached: usconstitution2.png (1314x752, 641K)

Any recommended reading on this? Or on the building of railroads from the period?

The irony is the Far right and far left have much in common, but they get divided over minor/petty ideological issues. Both are anti militarized policing, anti military industrial, anti central bank, and an extent both consider themselves sovereign. Trust me the powers to be want the people fighting each other over minor bullshit to thin the herd, as opposed to uniting over common interests that effect us all

>t. butthurt identity politics fag who doesn't belong on Jow Forums

You are right, but you'll still get nothing but REEEEEEEEEEEE

And things have changed. Tell me, were the Irish considered white back in the day? The Eastern Euros who came in the early 20th century? The Catholics? If we eliminated everyone but WASPS there would not be many left.
This.

stay mad, discord tranny.

>.t horse shoe theory retard

Hoo boy. Uh, there's a textbook I had in college that covered it pretty well, but I'm gonna have to go box diving in my attic to come up with which one it was. Some of Peter Capstick's earlier works touch on the British rail systems in Africa that the Indians did most of the building for, and he drew parallels to the US expansion westward even though it happened before his time (he was born 1940). Also since he focused on hunting in all of his books it's a pretty shallow glimpse.

The movie The Ghost and the Darkness, by all accounts, did a stellar job fairly representing the work and working conditions of the Indians building the british railways in Africa. Both the book and the movie, the movie will give you a great conceptual image but the book goes further into detail about it.

I've not read it personally but Rival Rails was recommended supplemental reading for that class as well.

Irish being considered "non-white" is a meme.
At the time of the founding, French and Italian settlers existed and had no problems recieving citizenship. Just because Franklin didn't consider them white doesn't mean his opinion reflected national policy.
This was founded as a white only nation. Built by Europeans, for Europeans.

It's the truth bud. Sticking some dumb buzzword on it doesn't make what I say untrue. These ideals are held by parties on both end of the spectrum. I consider myself a classical liberal, I'm not fond of Antifa because of their identity politics, that doesn't negate most of these individuals come into their identity much like old Jow Forums, by learning about the federal reserve/central banking, as well as the state acting way outside of their constitutional jurisdiction for policing, punishment, and imprisonment

>But it's a 97% white school in a conservative town
B-but that should mean it's constantly full of school shootings!
The news told me that those two things are exactly what causes violence and gun deaths!

Was repealing prohibition also "shredding the Constitution"?

>"we want to fight oppression and violent regimes that control the people through fear and intimidation"
>*shoots people and tries bombing police stations*
Why?

Attached: 1447900120181.jpg (1600x900, 127K)