Kommandostore Secret Menu

Has anyone received their secret menu items yet? I thought I remembered something about the items arriving around mid-January, but we're nearing the end of the month now and I've still received nothing. Not a big loss for me, as I used the Spooktoberween credit to buy a couple things, but I'm wondering what everyone else is experiencing.

Attached: ivan.jpg (400x400, 20K)

inb4 ITS A SCAM

Attached: adventure_jew.gif (120x160, 826)

Havent seen my package yet. Bought it for the meme more than anything so i dont mind if its late or was just a scam

Attached: 1547983747666.jpg (215x365, 26K)

Those kikes literally added $20 to my order AFTER I went through paypal and shipped me a fucking gift card. Unacceptable. I will begrudgingly spend the gift card and then spend the rest of my life shit talking those fucks.

I've never had trouble with them sending what I bought from them, or an e-mail if there is going to be a delay. But all I've gotten for the secret menu items is the confirmation that my order was placed, charge for the cost, and then nothing else.

>Ordering from S/k/ammando store
Man it's almost like we keep going over this again and again and again and again or something. Don't order from a KNOWN scammer you tards. There's a reason he was run off of Jow Forums and now goes full shill on /fa/, because people don't call him out as much on /fa/.

>Inb4 ivan just magically shows up to tell you why every legitimate criticism is a crazy conspiracy theory or call you a "disinfo shill"

Attached: Is there truly any reason to continue on any further.jpg (680x1020, 95K)

What did he do? All I ever hear is people bitching that those african chest rigs went up in price a ton when all they've done is increase to price I'd been seeing them for everywhere else.

He messes up on two releases and all of a sudden he's a scam? He has a legitimate business, has never *not* sent me any item I have ordered. Not a shill, just someone who supports niche businesses like his. If you can give me receipts for when he has personally scammed you, go ahead. Otherwise, all I've seen is one-off bad service and misunderstandidngs that he has come in and told everyone to e-mail him about for restitution.

I always hear he's a scam but never the backstory, what happened???

He didn't do anything. Some people ordered some pre-order stuff from them and didn't get them shipped immediately because they don't know how a pre-order works, so they cried about it.

Any time they've run out of stock of an item, they e-mailed me. Same with when something was on back-order and wouldn't be arriving until they received it. Every item I ordered from them was also clean and in amazing condition. Plus, they've got an amazing customer service style where they are very personal with you, over snapchat or e-mail or otherwise.

tl;dr, not a scam, just sometimes slow. people are retards.

Kommandostore

Attached: They could at least have used a picture not portraying _dc82776a711bd88229fb07ad2375dd1d.gif (208x200, 370K)

Why is it OK for this scammer to get advertising without paying on here?

Ban these threads.

>order versengtarn jacket a year ago
>just got an email today that they MIGHT have someone to do the alterations, lol who knows we'll tell you next month
I don't think it's a scam but damn, I wanted to wear it this winter season. maybe I'll get it by winter this year

Attached: ppnygp638ol11.jpg (497x497, 26K)

>Kommando Store
Imagine being dumb as pic related. Imagine being me. I'll never get that fucking jacket.

Attached: Capture.png (822x540, 56K)

I know that pain borther. I too was looking forward to wearing lowkey flek this season. Ivan delivered on the Gorkas and the Waxis with the Police Bomber pending a month out. but Versengtarn is def a black mark.

>preordering anything ever
did you learn nothing from the fucking video game industry?

was this the polizei jacket?

Versengtarn email

I only pre-ordered the gorka and I received it, wear it often. What's your point, gamer?

Bad analogy retard.

I noticed there werent order limits for some of the items, could be why they're backed up with em, email said theyd go out late december. Some fuck probably bulk ordered those nip mres

>the polizei jacket

I know that deep down, Ivan will fuck me when it comes to that. Which sucks because I ordered one for my gf too.
Fucking foggot Ivan.

Psst hessenantique has em

Link because those jackets are dead except for Ivan's new production and I don't see shit on their site.

Gonna roast the shit out of you if you link the wrong jacket.

you should roast him. they went out of stock fucking years ago lol

Lol literally got mine for five bux

secret menu???

I ordered the stripped ATF lower from them. I asked for an update about a month ago and they said that due to the gov't shutdown, the Form 2s haven't been processed yet. Not sure how the reopening of the gov't has affected this though.

Im still waiting on my order, they should really be more open on this whole thing bc being in the dark for months fucking sucks

Shit, not Form 2s, whatever the ATF has to do in order to have the lowers be transferable or whatever

Ivan when are you getting more german surplus you fuck, I want another polizei leather jacket, I don't feel like paying the chinese for a reproduction copy which is somehow fucking priced at 500+ USD

Attached: [email protected] (2048x2048, 273K)

>expecting surplusshit cash grab soros front to deliver
>ever

Need I remind you their main financial backer CAUSED the shutdown? I mean it's not like they were ever going to deliver anyways,

Attached: 620x0-e1508542325620-640x400[1].jpg (575x390, 73K)