Knives for poorfags

Is there any pocket knife I can buy for less than 20€?I'm really tired of using Opinel

Attached: US1.jpg (1360x1015, 143K)

Mora.

which model do you recommend?

Mora Companion for fixed knives
Kershaw makes a lot of $20-ish folders, the method floats around $25 and from what I hear is a pretty good EDC knife

Attached: 21343214132.jpg (2557x1319, 366K)

Thanks user, I will take a look.

Buck 110 Slim Select.
Otter K55K Mercator.
Ontario RAT 1/RAT 2 or ESEE Avispa/Zancudo.
Kershaw has a bunch of budget stuff, some of them are pretty good.

What's a decent price for a knife? doesn't have to fold. I had a nice knife for a while, but someone stole it from my work when they stole my jacket.

Don't know for sure, that's why I made this thread, I have had some "tacticool" cheap ones when I was an edgy teen, for over 11€, it weren't bad, but not good at all, thanks to the Anons who help I think between 20-30€ you can buy something good.

Someone recently said that folding pocket knives are less common in Europe, and people tend to carry small fixed knives. Is that true?

Attached: stanley-utility-knives-10-099-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 40K)

Not him, but aren't folding knives illegal in most of Europe. I know that in some US states a folding knife counts as a gravity knife and is illegal.

OP here, I'm from Spain, and nope, folding pocket knives are pretty common, fixed blade are not that usual, maybe If you're an outdoorsman (I don't know if thats the exact term), folding knives are not ilegall, think it´s ilegall to carry "automatic" switch blades or daggers, and pocket knives if their blade is up to 9 centimeters, not sure right know.

I had one like that in the basement, it finally gave up after years of use because the safety button thingy broke

What do you guys think of the small hatchet types people carry? Like a pocket hatchet? Worth carrying over a knife?

I don't know if it's legal to carry that here in Europe.

I was wrong, the max length a knife can have to be carried here is 11cm.

That's some iffy shit unless you're dressed like a backpacker all day, still questionable then.

Not looking for anything large. I'd say a small hatchet that's like 4-6 inches in length from bottom to top. Something you could use could carry on a belt.

Well, OP, I have a Buck Vantage that I never use, and if you want, I'll send it to you for just the cost of postage from the USA, which should be well under 20 Euros.

Attached: BU340BKS.jpg (650x293, 19K)

That sounds really nice, how can I contact you?

>That sounds really nice, how can I contact you?
catchmeifyouspam at yandex dot com

>Being this rude

Rude?

Yes, rude, that's how it looks to me, like you were calling someone stupid here.

Literally fucking how?

The "implying", the mail, it kinda feels like that, maybe I was wrong, I'm sorry.I'm just a little distrustful

>The "implying"
That's just how you quote someone here, noob :P

Are you a carpenter from before the 80s?

I see, I'm sorry, I'll send you a mail tomorrow then, It's pretty late right now. Thanks for the offer.

Kershaw cryo, Ontario rat 1 and 2 in d2 steel

>:P
where do you think you are? and what year is it?

Used to be true for kids in Sweden a while back. I remember having a fixed blade knife (a mora with woden handles, my brother got a simmilar one) in my belt whenever I was out and running. Then it became socialy unacceptable and folders it became. Too bad, it was fun times. Folders are shit if you aren't just opening boxes. Also I think German (and maybe uk) law is that u can't have a locked folder. So flimsy folder or fixed blade are the only legal options.

No locker folder? For real? That's just stupid.

Sanrenmu 7010 is the best option especially if you buy it from China.

Sanrenmu, Ganzo, Enlan/Bee, etc.

They're mostly chinese clones of Spyderco/Benchmade for a fifth the price.

Exduct.com is one of many sources

>the mail
People often spell out email addresses to make them harder for spam crawler bots to parse.

ontario rat 1or2 off bladehq amazon had fakes. d2 steel

Spyderco has a budget line, see tenacious, efficient, etc. also Byrd and cold steel knives. IMO those are the best options for budget knives.

Got to get yourself a real knife.

Attached: sebenza.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Byrd is good but the spyderco budgets are way over priced.

Ganzos, baby

Spend 30-40, get an Ontario Rat 2. I know they are kinda derpy looking, but just trust me. This is the pocket knife you want.

You realize that knife is a meme correct?

$40 is overpriced for a spyderco tenacious?

$9.99 box cutter + $6.99 filet knife blade + little work :)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

=$16.98 piece of shit

>can’t math eh?

Yeah, without the brand it'd be a $30 knife at most.

Try a CRKT. Mora's are nice but the Companion isn't really a pocket knife.

Attached: drifter.png (1840x824, 129K)

Just saw the post where you said you were from Spain. Save some nerve and buy from your local brand Albainox. They make good knives for little money. Most of them are made of the same steel Victorinox uses.

Attached: IMG_0251.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

That is not true. You can't have a knife that is one hand opening AND has a lock. If it has only one of those features it is legal. The length is unrestricted in folders so you can run around with a opinel 13 if you like. Fixed blades have to be under 12 cm for carrying.

>The length is unrestricted in folders so you can run around with a opinel 13 if you like.
Yeah nice try. In the UK you need a good reason, especially if in a city and town. And no, the self defence reason will land you in jail and a fine.

he is talking about german law.

Depends on the country, I can carry anything as long as the blade is 8cm but generally no one gives a shit about this law and only criminal fucks get charged for it.

So are you still planning to send me an email about the knife? Just checking because I can still get to the post office today if I hear from you fairly soon.

Get yourself a HVK. Its like 4€.
Built like a mora but cheap as fu*k.

Attached: hf380010$01-hultafors-knife-hf380010-01.jpg (675x450, 14K)

Rat 1 or 2 are cheap and good

Get what you pay for.
Even moras are rat tail and easy to snap

They aren't a rat tail, they're a partial tang and not easy to snap unless you're a dipshit.