Greetings Jow Forumsommandos, I am in a little bit of a delicate situation here

Greetings Jow Forumsommandos, I am in a little bit of a delicate situation here.

Essentially, I made a meme account on insta memeing an animal protection organizations which is used to launder drug money here in my country, they hacked both my meme insta and my private insta. How do I proceed in defending self? It all started when I got death threats from organization members. Do I just Molotov their organization's HQ in the middle of the night and posting a note saying 'fuck off or I switch to your homes'? Help Jow Forums, the police is of no use.

I am not afraid of getting caught or something because the alternative is life in the shadows. Suggest some good guerilla tactics for these fuckers.

Attached: 40118795_476866722817618_553684514962931712_n.jpg (720x480, 24K)

Attached: step 1.png (500x330, 79K)

Rock and roll, no more LGBT, no more political correctness, I'm FBI I'm here to be a traitor to my own race and country, by arresting you for hate crimes. Get it?

Attached: 77150_62555_IMG_270811.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

What are they, and what is your inst? Not mafia, just very curious, and hate money launderers.

I dunno, maybe you can use the japanese video game developer method

drive a fucking truck through their HQ and tell them not to fuck with you, some dude got his sister back from the yakuza that way

Attached: ranger.jpg (604x865, 104K)

what country?
if ur country has el salvador tier law enforcement go for it. but be prepared for the cops to be on the side of the criminals...

Molotov cocktails, homemade napalm, smoke bombs, if you have a gun fire off some shots.
>read up on the “Anarchists Cookbook” it has some great recipes

>anarchists cookbook
>great recipes
Ahahaahah no.

Tell that to the 57 who died in Las Vegas 1979

OP here, sorry for late reply, fell briefly asleep.

I detected the hacking attempts, shut down the mail I used and the accounts.
They are a bunch of guys who were football hooligans and drug/arms dealers. Their leader is a neo-nazi who was booted from our version of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Not El Salvador tier, but it is Eastern Europe. Thinking about stalking the bastards before making my moves.

Eastern Europe, disarmed nation, guns are a no-no. I could, of course get our version of the Soviet TT33 for less than fifty dollars, but it costs as much for a reason. Either stolen from the army or police or was used to commit a massacre or something. Police catch you with it and make the slightest connection to any crime with it, you get charged with it. Authorities here are very hissy about stolen guns from the army. Ex's father stole an AK when he was in the army, threatened to snitch him when he chased me with an axe.

I planned to observe the area for some time, then either burn it to the ground or make some poisonous stuff and kill the rats.

When the did is done and the police is involved, it is 50/50 if they will investigate or not, depending how deep the criminals were connected with them. If they were not, the police might not even give a shit.

OP here again

Yeah, I forgot to explain, the neo-nazi guy who founded the organization, was pretty involved in drug and arms dealing. Got some guys from other groups too. Most humanitarian organizations here, including animal protection ones, post amounts of their donations and expenditures publicly for transparency reasons. The only ones that don't are money launderers or scammers.

ٴٴ ٴٴ this is gonna be good

If they were able to target you and hack you and you are seriously asking Jow Forums for help it seems to be you are fucked.

I want to kill the person in that picture

If yiu're thinking of scaring them by killing some rodents, try a terrier instead of poison. It depends ehere you live tho, not every country is afraid of demons eho eat animals. Might I suggest firebombing their outbuildings instead?

Question but did you also run a D*scord related to it? If so then they probably got their information that way since D*scord is literally a PC back door and you are a retarded if so.

Also
>using Zuckware
Well I guess it's fine as long as you don't use a pozz'd tracking browser and do it off a computer with ZERO important personally data.

Attached: Zuck 1531254326361.png (343x628, 275K)

Don’t worry baby was already dead, but it’s still extremely fucked up

I cannot describe how mad this picture makes me.

No, I did not use Discord. I am thinking of changing my stuff like numbers etc.

Im confused. Why do you have to molotov their HQ and put poison in the air?

Because the fuckers hacked my accounts and probably know my whereabouts, so if they continue harassing me, I will burn down their building or maybe plant some primitive bomb on their van.

50/50 magnesium and sulfur, rolled in
paper with a fuse, put in plastic bottle filled with 2/3 of gasoline and 1/3 oil (also some small nails) seal that shit with hot glue. Light it and have fun

what exactly am I looking at here and why does it make me so angry

Attached: 1433024427125.jpg (250x165, 13K)

>the police is of no use.
>relying on the police in the first place
there's your first mistake. The police are an obstacle, not a crutch.
Hire some fag to hack them back and steal all their moneys. then put it all in a swiss bank account and run to somewhere with no extradition treaties with the US.

You could hire a private investigator from the town over. Alternately you could leave them the fuck alone and hope they return the favor. Come up with a viable plan before going full vigilante retard. You seriously have nothing for a plan B?

Also, if you're gonna molotov them, make sure to throw it right and not burn yourself. I recommend breaking a window first and then throwing it in, good luck Jow Forumsanon

Molotov everything

Attached: 07-16-06_18.gif (620x383, 18K)

OP here, thanks for the bomb idea
Well, I will see what happens for the next few weeks, if I notice I am being followed or something, I will strike out. If I get fucked, I have a person of confidence who has all my materials I filed and sorted to take to the press to expose the fuckers. The person will go to liberal media.

Well, I thought about having a closed bottle, a rag soacked in like acetone wrapped on the bottom. Hold the bottle by the neck, light the rag and throw it like that German WWII grenade.

Sounds ok, but test it before

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Death to whoever took that photo.

This.
You said you had the balls OP

You could make Luty SMGs or Eoka pistols. Something that can fit in your wasteband or a hipster-tier laptop bag. Also, try and relocate to a very large city in your country (hopefully one far away from where you live). It will be harder for them to get you in a place filled with concrete and trash everywhere.

And keep a low profile. Maintain a lifestyle that is similar to Lee Harvey Oswald or a rat that moves in the shadows. No iPhones, maybe use Wi-Fi areas, if you can find them. Don't give them any opportunity to track you via cell signal.

Good luck, m8

Attached: eokapistol11.jpg (1013x618, 128K)

did you really just try to activate an mk ultra agent here in a thread where some guy is asking for help?

A fellow member of the temple?

If you just want to wait for them to come after you buy an old gun and file off the serials. If you're on the offensive and know where they all meet at plant a fertilizer bomb at the building, they are real easy and real powerful. Just don't make it too strong and blow up half the street. I wouldn't recommend actions like that to most but it sounds like you are dealing with real pieces of shit and sometimes fire must be fought with fire.

Attached: Molotovs.png (459x596, 105K)