Decimates American ports and coastal cities from the other side of the world

>decimates American ports and coastal cities from the other side of the world

How can americans ever recover?

Attached: 2a6d8920159f3006e098ce19a19c5a4fc163d0c6cca18ea9b9d58c2b0d83e44a.jpg (2049x545, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o4Pb-F86sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A net.

Why? They can already do that with conventional warheads?

>Russia can readily glass all of Europe in an instant without any sort of resistance from that shithole
>Has superior nuke torpedoes that can reach US

Will westerners ever stop being pathetic?

Yeah I'm sure they can afford more than one, I'm also sure they can deploy them flawlessly right, Russian Navy and all.

Don't get warning if it's launched so impossible to respond

Nuking european shitholes isn't a challenge since they are within IRBM range of Russia and as a continent, lack nuclear parity with Russia.

What if it hits a poor fisherman's boat on the way there?
Or a fucking bank of fish.

That's a whole lot of distance to cover on underwater "automously".

probably much better thanks to the lack of coastal cities.

It probably only activates the warhead once its close you moron

that's a big torpedo

>belches smoke and falls to ocean floor like Ivan's drunk dad when fell off side of bote

I'm sure but one little tap and the whole thing can malfunction or be thrown at a bad angle and by looking at that thing, it doesn't look very good at turning.

youtube.com/watch?v=2o4Pb-F86sk

The state of American military

>coastal cities
Wouldn't that be doing us a favor? Imagine if they hit LA, practically all of America's problems would be solved overnight.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_fkey__5bbc4dbc3b215e211360d2066435d8a7.jpg (900x1273, 276K)

We (NATO) detected soviet SSBN's moving at 5-10kts from hundreds of miles outside of GIUK with SOSUS, what makes you think a 80kt torpedo wont be detected a day or more from it's target by it's modern succesor?

Oh, no! How would we ever survive losing Boston, NYC, LA, San Fran and other liberal coastal cities!

Attached: f298e60b56f8a973d063bea278d63f7a6ce3d6ebcb852520481c09e293b95f22.jpg (190x255, 12K)

What's the point of this? Russia already has ICBM's that can nuke the US. If they use this, the US will nuke them into oblivion back.

>since they are within IRBM range of Russia

And what nuclear IRBM do you think russia has in it's current arsenal?

>Russia nukes Europe
>UK, France, US immediately nuke Russia
str0000nk!

Pleas no, Russia. Also please don't nuke entire length of Mexican border and Florida.

What's even the point? you nuke it nothing there will be usable ever, and not like the rest of the world is going to fall in line. You wipe out the US, China has no reasons to buy weapons from China.

It's not like it was 50-100 years ago where your political opinion actually meant shit. The world is run by pure money now. Not "my countries pride".

pure jews*

>usable ever

Oh I didn't know Japan has two nuclear exclusion zones.

no way in hell are the fatistanis intervening to save their muslim vassals. I don't reckon that the burgers would be willing to sacrifice themselves to support any country in Europe against an opponent with strategic nuclear superiority.

They don't need to use IRBM strictly. Bulava, Topol-M, and Yars are more than enough to handle all the poohole of Europe.

....no.... We're run by baizuo.

>They don't need to use IRBM strictly

Because they have none.

>Bulava, Topol-M, and Yars

All of which are long ranged weapons that necessitate a high trajectory and therefore give a long warning for a strategic reply from NATO.

Again, NATO with the US uninvolved is basically a bunch of hopeless shitholes with superpower delusions. Amerifats aren't risking an exchange with Russia to defend europoors.

>blows up LA
We’d send Putin a fucking fruit basket and the fucking Medal of Honor.

>what could detect a submersible nuclear weapon approaching the US?
>what is SOSUS

No I won't allow the US to become Los Angel-less

with minutemans

If only there was a way to deliver atomic weapons more conveniently than a giant autonomous torpedo? Maybe you could be a little further away, but launch it from some other system on a ballistic trajectory? Hmmm, no idea.

An atomic bomb is completely fucking different in it's radioactive nature.

>implying a world ran by like 500 people would ever let pathetic "world leaders" ruin everything for them with nuclear war
Please. If they need population control there are much better means.

From my understanding of America all the coastal cities are the center of the degeneracy, I unironically believe that nuking California and New York would make you stronger and purer.

Russia nukes Paris, Amnsterdam, London, Rotterdam, Berlin etc.. population of shitskins and muslims decrease of 85% overnight, invite Ivan to the breakfast celebration party the day after.

Sweden is nuked, we get the opportunity to go house by house with clubs killing every single leftists, we do that after the party.

Attached: 1547294069827.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

So coastal cities go boom. About 2700 ICBMs get launched at Russia. Russia also launches. Everybody dies. EVERYBODY. Nuclear winter, direct deaths from strikes, firestorms, collapse of governments. Every other small at your throat national relationship gets into because there are no big players alive to keep them down. Look what happened when the USSR died. China dies due to ecosystem collapse. 400 million hungry surviving Chinese invade everyone around them. Hell on Earth expands (they are barely hanging on with their agriculture). Why is a weapon like this destabilizing? Because someone thinks they can use it. Don't think if a 20 megaton bomb explodes in your harbor you will blame some terrorists. The satellites will see it, the SOSUS lines will hear it. They will be sword waving and posturing before the event.

a mediterranean definitely wrote this post.

>be german
>tfw a Spaniard or Italian begins claiming to be white
keking at you tbeh

This, but make sure you get it right LA and NYC are huge metropolises now nothing less than a megaton class airburst detonation or a swarm of 100+ kt detonations will suffice in wiping the slate clean. Don't forget to hit SF, Portland, Seattle, DC, Boston, Phoenix, Vegas, and all of Florida. Nuke the southern border with radiation bombs while you're at it to pls. Go big or go home.

You mean detecting commercial merchant ships a few meters off starboard of a US destroyer?

You mean launch it in a conventional way where everyone is looking?

They have enough nukes to glass every major Russian city Ivan.

Russia has more muslims than entire EU combined.

>And what nuclear IRBM do you think russia has in it's current arsenal?
The same ones they are hiding from Uncle Sam.

You should really see a psychologist, OP. This kind of obsession is unhealthy.

>Nuclear winter
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know modern Western cities were made of WOOD AND PAPER

that is actually exactly what most modern homes are made of

Go right ahead! Do it, you fucking pussy. You won't, because Russia (and China, for that matter) is ALL bark and NO bite. You will forever brag about your paper super weapons, but you will never use them. Meanwhile, America uses missiles from the fucking 60's because they know you windbags aren't worth actual effort anymore.

>Design a nuclear weapon that can take days or weeks to reach its target
>Can also be reliably detected and destroyed

Wow, its like it was designed to seem really powerful to people who don't actually know what makes an effective strategic nuclear weapon.

Attached: 1379226727966.jpg (615x618, 58K)

Literally isn't enough combustible material in all the cities in the US and russia for nuclear winter to happen. It has been repeatedly proven to be a false idea based on overly simplistic, faulty models and subsequently pushed by anti nuclear scientists.

>what is the whole damned ocean to turn in.

Based

Fitz was a mess internally, no reliable command or communications structure, cannibalized systems, zero discipline and interreliance of crew.

>what is the GIUK line?

That thing is a myth anyway.

>How can americans ever recover?

Please Ivan, we built scarier shit than that, and with 1960s-70s tech to boot. Imagine if we revived this and updated it with modern shit.

Attached: come on and SLAM and welcome to the jam.jpg (600x375, 40K)

>decimates

So all that tommage and it can only destoy 1/10th of a target? What a peice of Russian shit lol

Lol no, that doesn't happen to the greatest military in the world. They just want more money.

For you

I'm a little too close to Vegas for comfort. Nuke Albuquerque instead.

>inb4 russian 'quality' fucks up and we get a K-19 situation and ruskies nuke themselves or a major port city in iran or china by accident.
They're already crashing nuclear bombers and have failed missile tests, whats one more nuclear fuck up?

How well would a nuke work under water? Would it create a massive tsunami?

Unironically this.

>he doesnt know about the sonar net

doing the same thing back

But it keeps them concentrated.

By deveatating russia from orbit like god intended.

Attached: 72208280-1EEB-46D5-BC07-F2E6CBF6CA7F.jpg (704x1024, 85K)

>The Virgin F-15 vs The Chad Su-27

We can only hope the Star Force delivers us from evil

sorry, Su-33

Underrated

Attached: 1546152108027.jpg (564x468, 68K)

>russian anything
lol, no thanks.

Attached: kuznestov engines.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

I see your meme torpedo and raise you the SOSUS array that let us track every single Soviet boomer in the Pacific

I blame xbox for Fitzgerald.

Attached: this man died for xbox.jpg (3024x4032, 3.33M)

This is now a T-I-G-E-R-S thread

Attached: andnowyouwillhavemydick.png (980x742, 634K)

>HA YOU CALL RUSSIA WEAK?

Attached: benikss.jpg (2062x1046, 197K)

Because further development of ABM and the Global Strike can convince Pentagon that they can hit Russia first and get away with that.

>SOSUS
>the Pacific
I see they stopped teaching geography in the US, didn't they?

>all these vatnik and tankie fume-huffers who don't know the first thing about how MAD works

>UK, France, ((((((US))))))
I love how you just had to add the US there because you know UK and France are a fucking joke when it comes to nuclear warfare, actually, when it comes to warfare in general. Same goes for the rest of Europe.

15s cock slapped SUs in India a couple months ago. BFM they are pretty tough but once you get to turn the rest of the jet on it isn't even fair, we're talking 26/1

Wrecking coastal targets is just one mission, the other is tailing carrier groups. Imagine one tailing a carrier or even an Ohio for as long as its on the open sea. When the conflict gets hot, you simply tell the torp to bumrush the target and explode.

All of these hypotheticals end with nukes burning Moscow.

kek

Attached: cup.jpg (600x600, 35K)

These are 20 tonne bombs. Can't put 20 tonne warhead on an 80 tonne Topol do you even rocketry? A Tu-160 could theoretically carry 2 but far better to carry 25 2 tonne glide bombs instead.

That said, I don't know why they don't have a cluster launch SRBM or SRCM glide bomb version. 15 gliding or SRBM nukes hitting targets across a 70 km area in minutes. They could be stealthed. They could also detonate on anticipation (i.e. proximity fuse in the bomb detects incoming missile and does the big bang before the little bang), which would fuck with any point defences. And the nuclear energy would be right on target where it does the most good rather than pushing thousands of tonnes of water for kilometers pointlessly destroying beach homes.

>Oh look, it's one of THESE threads

Attached: DyO19KxXQAA6fsb.jpg (464x774, 131K)

>Russian wonder-weapon

Hey, I just got back from twenty years in the future and looked this up. They built half a dozen nonfunctional prototypes and weren't able to convince India to buy them, then quietly canceled the program.

Posting in DIA psyops / Rusian hate thread

Attached: 1537374647273m.jpg (1024x723, 80K)

Oddly enough lots of things are flammable, look how much stuff caught on fire in California from a failed transformer. Imagine it everywhere and no firefighting.

Global transportation breakdown will kill more in months. Too many countries are not self sufficient on food stuffs.

SSC-8 (9M729) is a cruise missile not an IRBM.

Everyone burns. Russian apocalypse is better though.

"Comrade! Bring boldly the nuclear apocalypse!"

Attached: comrade.jpg (207x243, 11K)

The funny thing is that NATO has a lot of nuclear subs with enough missiles to glass russia, who have fewer nuclear subs and a lot of missile silos we know the location of.
All thats needed to completely ruin Russia though is just nuking Moscow, vladivostok, and some industrial large city I forgot the name of

Does it have to be 80 kts all the way? If it can be throttled to a much more quiet speed (for a second strike it could even be crawling at a rate not much faster than whales), its small size should make it difficult for even the modern incarnations of SOSUS.

Even with depressed trajectories there isn't enough time to wipe out even a tiny fraction of targets. Consider that their subs have demonstrated less than 5 minutes firing a full underwater salvo (and that's with trying to save the boat, imagine you can chop-chop that even further for the real deal.) and that Perimetr exists. Perimetr, which is tied to their national EW systems including seismographic sensors on silo bases (to listen in if one is attack) and on their SOSUS equivalent (to listen to ballistic launches) with very shortened process times from threat detection to launch with human intervention pretty much the turn key. So that's probably even less than 5 minutes, could be 2 even.

Doesnt even matter even if they get all their missiles fired off, the west is too big and development is spread too wide, meanwhile russia will simply collapse after a few targets hit

>Vatnicks think they can get through the resonated photon grid

Prep your (((females))) for us, yank.

Attached: hitormiss.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Already did.
Trained my sisters to shoot floppies at 50 yards on irons
Your fat asses and chirosus engorged liver are lpf vinyls

>implying we want you biological blacked females.
eeew no, we will set our Chechens on them and before you know it they will be having goblinos above the replacement rate.