What is the best EDC handgun for women?

Seems like women are the most vulnerable in society, it would make sense that women become profient in firearms training and safety.

Attached: 4568C3F0-C7CD-4932-9D25-0F394E52EBFF.jpg (750x1125, 205K)

Attached: 235F27B5-4985-4758-B4D0-375BF7AC09C2.jpg (750x1055, 199K)

Thanks obama.

Attached: blood and gunpowder.png (631x713, 384K)

So is there a motive for this dude just murdering her? or did he flip out and kill her for no reason?

A gyrojet, since women can't into recoil

No motive so far. She was just recently married.

Killing sluts is fun

also, bear in mind he is a nignig

All niggers must fucking hang

have you seen his face
he's probably below 85 IQ, there's literally nothing society can do with him

fat roastie dies, and you white knights are defending her

>mfw i work there

Attached: 1469578339369.png (400x333, 132K)

Attached: nuck figgers.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

>black on white hate crime

>"no reason"
>"robbery gone wrong"
>"seemingly senseless murder"
>"no apparent motive"

Take your pick.

Attached: ex.png (749x545, 577K)

Whatever you can convince them to use and carry.

Ayy lmao

IQs of around 80 correlate with predispositions towards violence and criminality

Maybe a revolver in 22lr or 25 acp. With hollow point ammunition.

Attached: Francisco_Arizmendi_revolver_.25acp_02.jpg (750x498, 45K)

Double action only

I think your revolver has autism

>mfw 67 iq in Haiti
>have to regularly deal with these "people"
It's like dealing with an animal that speaks. You can hear their brains grinding during the most simple thing being explained.

Attached: 3718807e.jpg (240x199, 6K)

I actually like the look of that stupid little fucking retard. I want it.

Attached: 1465039142768.png (1029x710, 452K)

anything medium/compact sized, light and simple to use. Most woman I know hate heavy guns, and things like DA/SA confuse them so they wont ever carry them
A good glock 19 or the MP EZ sheild are my go to choices now. All thhey need to know is
.avoid tiny, cute little guns. Physics are a bitch and you wont like shooting them
>dont stick them in your fucking purse

Attached: smith and wesson .380 shield.jpg (1280x960, 144K)

I know people are tempted to shout "NIGNIGS" over this, but part of it may actually be malnutrition. When I was younger I had some Filipino friends who were really smart, top of the class, but their dad was average at best and their mom was dumb as all hell. Both of them had suffered from moderate (dad) or severe (mom) malnutrition as kids, which probably stunted their brain's ability to grow and make neural connections. When the eldest got through undergrad with honours and then made it into a top school for his masters, it's safe to say that his parents didn't have a clue what he accomplished and couldn't have known even if you spent a whole day explaining it to them.

>don't stick them in your purse
y tho

That’s one isolated instance. Intelligence is genetic. Millions of blacks in America are massive and well fed but dumb as shit and commit the majority of the crime in the country?

> but part of it may actually be malnutrition
Niggers in America aren't starving, they're fat as shit, and they're still retarded and violent. Malnutrition has nothing to do with it, they're just fucking apes.

your gun should stay on your body. Too much of a risk where somebody could either steal your purse and get your gun, or if you have to take it out in a panic you might snag it trying to dig it out. There are plenty of comfortable holsters out there for IWB carry, girls are just used to throwing everything in their purse and lugging it over the shoulder

Why not both?

Got the lil lady a VP9sk after letting her roll through a couple boxes of brass at the range. It small enough to carry, big enough to keep a hold of and have a accurate follow up shot, ffs ... HK.... reliable.

Previously she had LCP 9... was ehh, picked it up years ago... relised she needed something real.

Lol, now gotta get her up to speed with the house gun Panzer BP-12. Lols, gonna be a good time.

>muh socioeconomics
>muh slavery
>muh diet

You ever hear the simplest explanation is probably the correct one? Maybe blacks are just generally violent/retarded.

My guess is he hit on her and she shot him down because he's a filthy monkey. So he proved her right, by acting like a filthy monkey

I'm so tired of white people not waking up

God I hate stupid 80 IQ niggers. Its fucking insane that people have been convinced they are just like us.

My guess is it went something along the lines of

>Sheeeeit girl you fine as fuck you wants to gets up on dis big ol black dick.... sheeeeeit

If I ever give up on life and decide to off myself, I'm going to slaughter niggers first

BURN THE COAL,

I wonder who could be behind this degeneracy.

Attached: jew2.gif (452x330, 2K)

A fucking illegal beaner murdered two of my old neighbors. I hate living in Weimerica

Attached: bTn28pM_d.jpg (640x773, 33K)

>She was just recently married
That shit is fucked. Imagine that. Let's kill every single nigger

I have no idea.

Attached: 1542222483840-1.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

That's some Jow Forums-tier schlock that I actually find believable.

Stay safe, user.

Attached: JC.png (771x669, 382K)

You can be fat and malnourished, they're not mutually exclusive. If they're not eating enough good food to get the proteins, vitamins, and minerals that they actually need, instead just eating shitty junk food, they could be half a tonne and still malnourished.

You know, I like to think that I was raised in a pretty broken home. My dad was a drunk that liked to slap me, my sister, and my mom around. I left home at 14 and worked in a shipyard until I got my GED. Got a good paying job, came back and kicked his ass and got my mom and sis an apartment in a new town that I paid for until they were able to provide for themselves without pops in the picture. You can definitely say that I've got mommy and daddy issues.

And yet I still cannot fathom what the fuck happens to a man that makes him shave his legs, dress in women's leather clothing and stripper boots, put on literal whore makeup, and parade around in town flashing his gooch to children.

Attached: 1484839790502.jpg (410x410, 68K)

If they're tiny weak women, a Bersa thunder in .380 or Glock compact in .380. If they're normal women or stronger, Glock compact in .45 ACP

Did you kill said beanur?

>black people can't afford/ are too ignorant to eat 3 pieces of fruit a day

Are you trying to defend them or insult them? I can't tell.

See Also genetics could play a role. What if the dumbest Africans were the ones who ended up getting captured and sold into slavery? What if the dumbest slaves were also the ones who didn't give a shit about their future children and reproduced the most? Could be.

Maybe it is, I was just suggesting an alternate theory

>You ever hear the simplest explanation is probably the correct one?
Actually I find this is rarely the case.

>Maybe blacks are just generally violent/retarded.
Maybe the inner city thugs you guys tend to have, sure. But what about the Nigerians, who are better-educated and earn more than the average American?

>And yet I still cannot fathom what the fuck happens to a man that makes him shave his legs, dress in women's leather clothing and stripper boots, put on literal whore makeup, and parade around in town flashing his gooch to children.

It's called "inherently evil" user, people figured this shit out thousands of years ago.

"Blank slate theory" is bullshit leftist non-science.

There are many parts of the US where if you don't own a car, you can't BUY fresh fruit anywhere. Barring growing it yourself, you're not getting any.

Niggers in America are retarded and violent. Niggers in Africa are retarded and violent. There's no way around this, they're just a shitty subspecies.

Indoctrination from childhood telling them that being a man is bad and running away from problems is okay, instead of teaching them to be productive human beings. A broken home isn't always a broken upbringing after all.

>68% of the Nigerian population is literate
>Nigeria has been pervaded by political corruption. It was ranked 143 out of 182 countries in Transparency International's 2011 Corruption Perceptions Index
>In 2015, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari stated that corrupt officials have stolen $150 billion from Nigeria in the last 10 years.[

The exception that proves the rule maybe?

PAY THE TOLL

Why was my first thought
>cowboy James Bond

That's a neat wheelgun, but seriously, .22lr and .25acp? 38spl is marginal, performance wise. I cannot imagine handing someone I care about a gun in .25acp and thinking I'd done them a favor.

Much like a wallet, you can surrender it by throwing it to the ground then draw while they are distracted.

Alternatively, having a firearm loose in a bag filled with random garbage like makeup appliances that are often finger sized and shaped and constantly being rummaged through is an ND waiting to happen. Or if you need to find something, you can't just dump it out on a table to find that one thing. And even subcompacts are still lumps of metal that would add even more weight that no one is going to want to bother with. And purse snatching is a thing, you really want someone to make off with your phone, wallet, keys, and firearm?

>nurse
No great loss

Me too :)

I don't like Jow Forums, I think they're annoying, but they're usually right.

She wasn't burning coal you retards, he stuck up on her in the parking lot.

Name one place in America densely populated by black people that doesn't have fruit.

>Seems like women are the most vulnerable in society
Bullshit, women are equal to men you fucking sexist.

That's right, Yass Queen, SLAY!

>SLAY.
Ooof, too soon.

Women are actually one of the fastest growing demographic of gun ownership in the us. Its gone from 13 to 23 percent in like 10 years, which equates to like 15 million more female gun owners.

When a rape victim gets sick of the liberal programming and arms up, she turns into a permenant 2nd amendment advocate that liberals and crying children are powerless to argue against in person.

>black people can't afford/ are too ignorant to eat 3 pieces of fruit a day
>Are you trying to defend them or insult them? I can't tell.
Not trying to do either, I don't really care.

But don't call people ignorant when your advice is to eat fruit, not vegetables.

Attached: 1544904349463.jpg (491x491, 126K)

Most Americans don't do that

Big reason American blacks are the way they are is due to generations upon generations of being inbred by slaveowners. Need more slaves but don't want to pay up for another one at auction? Jemima and her brother already had 3 boys and 1 girl... why spend more? Incest was already business as usual and still is throughout Africa, but when you distill the gene pool considerably more within 300 years, you end up with the average result being a low IQ, randomly violent thug who can't control their behavior. Doesn't help matters when they're enabled by bleeding heart pussies who say it's all to do with white privilege.

I HEARD

That given the large number of fatherless children in black ghettos, brothers/sisters/cousins are frequently hooking up without even know they share the same dads/uncles.

So the inbreeding is still ongoing.

>inbreeding
Bullshit, Massa stuck his dick in many of negresses, why do think so many "blacks" in the U.S. aren't BLACK. Take a look at real Africans, they are TOTALLY black, while most (95%) of American blacks are lighter skinned. Now, think about that for a minute, American blacks, as dumb and violent as they are, have been watered down (or improved) by European DNA.

"Pure" Africans can barely imitate civilization, while SOME American blacks can actively participate.

You have to admit that that image really is uncanny.

>Massa stuck his dick in many of negresses

Actually I'd bet it was more overseers and farm-hands that had their way with slave women.

Massa was generally a pious Christian "higher than thou" type.

But my narrative!

A man with a gun, women should never be left alone.

The best defense for a woman is a man.

Literally just go by what the ancients did, in every aspect of life when you have a problem just ask yourself how people did it in antiquity or even prehistory. People weren't as retarded as us back then. Modern domesticated humans are stupid as fuck. A WOMAN walking around outside on her own? Importing savages from the third world and letting them just walk around too? What good things did you expect to come of this? God white people are fucking dumb.

Look, there's enough negresses for both, alright?

I actually did a copy of the Google thing a few years ago in art class. I then set it on fire and took a sweet pic aand turned it in. The only one that didn't burn was the Christian, everything else burned, especially Kike, gay, and nignig.

Gun then down. Every last one of the filthy bastards.

Attached: IMG_3395.gif (800x800, 309K)

>white knighting a dead fat roastie

>white knighting a subhuman nigger

did they do a moment of silence or anything?

Dubs make it fact.

Very common. Think about how many generations grow up in the same ghetto, how many baby daddies run through every woman in said ghetto. Incest is obviously rampant in that shit. Hell, Oprah Winfrey admitted to being repeatedly raped for years by her cousin in one of those ghettos.

>Be a plantation owner / owners son
>life of leisure, work handles itself
>filthy rich, live inna mansion
>so rich that guys throw their daughters and sisters at me to try them out in hopes of that girl marrying into money.
>should I go bang the poor sharecropper's hot daughter in exchange for a nickle or the occasional loaf of bread?
>or nail a fucking sheboon that's already been run through by half the plantation?

You know better...

Yeah... cause watermellon and purple drank totally count

Right? I can't believe (((he's))) giving you shit for disliking a criminal violent nigger who murdered a white woman who was just married and about to make white children... wait, on second thought, I can
definitely imagine why that kike would be giving you shit for disliking his pet negro.

As someone who's mixed just enough to not be considered white, and being having been born and raised next to non-whites, I can attest to this. A part of me even thinks they deserve it for letting it get this far. Unfortunately, when whitey goes down the drain, there goes the last bastion of CIVILIZED civilization.

>forgets about how MOST of the founding fathers fucked their slaves
Benjamin Franklin was NOTORIOUS for this, go fuck yourself you dumb fucking Jow Forums faggot, sorry to burst your bubble about "noble and virtuous" SLAVE OWNERS. The very fact they held humans into bondage, and by the theft of their labor enriched themselves at the expense of their less wealthy White kin? The Confederacy is completely opposite of Aryan ideals, you low IQ race mixing faggots.
>pregnant Anne Frank
Yeah, the South murdered their White brothers at the command of the Jews, for that crime genocide would be a REWARD, not a punishment.

You get really worked up over this subject. The fact that your wife's son could very well have generations of incest running through half his bloodline shouldn't get you all wound up. Just be there for his needs and understand that caring for him helpt to atone for your privilege.

Forget pregnant Anne Frank. Pregnant Hellen Keller going through childbirth is where it's at.

>be hideous retarded beast
>angry that you are an ugly violent moron
>take it out on a white girl prettier and smarter than anyone from your shithole continent

>the 33 year old died after her body was found frozen underneath a vehicle in a parking deck at Froedtert

these reporters are fucking retards, I find it hard to believe she died AFTER being found.

Attached: 1432965051466.png (250x280, 29K)

This world was never able to break your soul, user.

Cops got the fucker after he killed another two people.

She relaxed

This

Any good stories?

Yeah I'm not buying it

Attached: PD9hz9b.jpg (644x644, 210K)

What in the absolute fuck are you babbling about Cletus? You've got MUCH better odds of being related to niggers than I am, try having a IQ over 100 first. Confederates literally made it a GAME to breed their wives with blacks, why do you think "raping niggers" was such a meme?