So Jow Forums, how would you start an armed uprising against the Government?

So Jow Forums, how would you start an armed uprising against the Government?

Attached: 7B9CD9FE-07B1-45A5-8326-D6D81CD7255B.jpg (900x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill all jew-affiliated politicians

So, all of them?

Bingo

You need institutions first, as a foundation. We don't have any. We're a disorganized mess. If there's a conflict, we would have to rely on China or Russia - and I'd rather pick the latter.

by shitposting

But how would you start one? How do you convince everyone to join you? That’s the real question

Attached: atf.jpg (374x503, 43K)

>how would YOU
>not how do
It’s all hypothetical, mr shekelberg

>How do you convince everyone to join you?
You're not going to. You only need enough people on your side. If you haven't read or listened to the Turner Diaries yet, it's something I would recommend. There's a lot of good points in there, such as completely obliterating infrastructure.

So basically even just a group of 13 men can overthrow the us government?
>look at the troubles for Christ sake

I blow up a police station. I know i know "oh the cops are just doing their job", well the nazis were just doing their job to and they still got the rope at the end of the day. You have to kill the ground troops to get to the commanders, then you start making progress.
After that whole spectacle i engage in guerrilla warfare and hopefully use the coverage of the explosion to gain enough of a following to be able to make a decent insurgency force. then we start fucking shit up such as more police deaths, assassinations, maybe even entire sieges of cities and towns if we have the man power.
But this is like when everything has been pushed too far, like when you know that shit's about to get violent not because of the population but because the government is killing people.

Attached: 1428348018303.jpg (624x468, 234K)

No. You need institutions for that - at the minimum the Hezbollah model. . The "Left" understands how important they are, which is why they "slowly marched" through them. And it's why things that you don't want to be "political," are going to be politicized now. 13 men are just going to be another Order. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)

Cut-off EBT cards

None of you fags are doing to do anything. Keep LARPing and eating doritos

Attached: pol irl2.jpg (533x492, 62K)

imblying the third reich were ever the bad guys

Attached: 1470525736097.png (351x351, 153K)

Hmm, best chance would be a false flag of some sorts. Perhaps dress as a police officer (disguise your face using cosmetics, high end ones such as a replacement nose, fake cheekbones, change your skin tone a bit, add a fake scar or tattoo, etc) and go to the ghetto for a night and just murder as many blacks as you can. Try to get someone to film it. When the police deny their involvement, the riots will start. Perhaps you can double false flag by attacking rioters as a police officer (from a more protected position that you can escape from but without other police around) to ensure it breaks into a full blown war against the city.

Of course is all theoretical and I would never advocate anybody attacking or impersonating our boys in blue. Back the Blue #thinblueline

Go full gook and use the sewer system and tunnel hideouts for hit and run guerrilla fights.

Attached: B7385BBE-4ED6-4033-95EE-B7336739907C.jpg (900x509, 81K)

>until they fucking gas the sewer system

>what is a gas mask?

However you start it, start it in San Francisco, because the government has nukes.

Can’t be Commiefornia, their gun laws are way too strict

Not with that fucking imagery for one.

Attached: ov0e0aRzrc1rzsa8co.png (642x733, 286K)

Based

It’s HOI4 dude

CARCANOS
A
R
C
A
N
O
S

>he doesnt travel to commiefornia on ground and ram thru the tolls
Dont forget to have a battalion of autists with you for CW2: electric boogaloo.

That just makes it easier.
>distribute .22 zip guns and right wing pamphlets
>martial_law.exe

extreme political agitation. this is the most important step in an insurgency, so as to create support among the common population, and to attract people willing to fight in guerrilla cells. then comes guerrilla military action, which includes terrorism against political/government/opposition targets, obtaining armaments through smuggling and armory raids, etc.. after foreign support is secured and an opposition government set up, it's all down hill from there.

Attached: Dautranh.jpg (497x244, 62K)

mao was a cool guy

Kek

If this worked then why did the Troubles fail?

Yeah

Kek

Cuck

They didn't move to phase 3, retard.

Okay this is epic thread, let's go nuke Washington.

Attached: federal building 90390340932.png (658x507, 65K)

That's what happens when you never ramp up from phase 2 asymetric warfare operations

Attached: images.png (275x183, 8K)

Why didn’t they though?
Everyone talks about the 2nd adm. as a way for the citizens to rise against tyrannical governments. It’s nice to see how people would do it

brb
callin fbi

Attached: sunglasses.jpg (297x197, 15K)

Read the turner diaries

I would never. Being the upright tax paying citizen and supporter of the status quo that I am.

I don’t think you’d want to do that, you’re black

There is a book called Hunter which I think has a relatively realistic first few chapters. Basically, one guy starts going around killing race-mixed couples. After about a dozen times, copycat killers start doing the same thing in other places. Most of them are just random rednecks who get themselves caught immediately, but he mentions how at least one guy in a major city manages to keep killing without getting caught. Then the main character begins shooting and bombing political targets as well, and it kinda spreads from there.
In the Turner Diaries (same author), one of the things I've always remembered was how when the main terrorist group really ramped up their attacks on the government, there was suddenly a bunch of other shootings and bombings that they were not responsible for. A bunch of anarchists, cuckservative "shall not infringe" types, and just people with an axe to grind against the government in general, came out of the woodwork and did their own terror campaigns, which helped tie down and distract the system.
I think the author had some very good points, mainly: a prolonged and relentless campaign without getting yourself caught or killed will inspire other people to get involved.

Attached: index.jpg (182x276, 7K)

never made it past phase 2 for both the political and military fight. most of the fighting between the IRA and the Ulster loyalist paramilitaries never really made it too much past "oi I hate 'em Caflicks/Praht'estants I'll kneecap one 'a them fooks for killin' me mum's friend's son."- meaning most of the violence was rooted heavily in sectarianism. and while they fought the British, the British were able to get them to cave in by giving them a seat at the table for elections in NI. add to that the lackluster support from international countries (which was almost all exclusively from Libya) that was heavily waning by the early 90's.

I’ll check them out
This is an awesome explaination, thank you

snek

Attached: 1472430165291.jpg (1280x1440, 120K)

Yep

Build a friendly and trustworthy image, and educate the masses with the palpable basics of your ideals that gradually become more focused and complex the deeper their devotion becomes. Infiltrate state, federal, military, and media jobs and await for instructions, while observing either for potential candidates to indoctrinate, or obstacles to eliminate.

Because you need a secure rear area to prosecute a regular war. Asymmetric warfare can destabilize a government, but it can't overthrow it. The IRA (any of them) have never had a secure rear area to work from.

Attached: IMG_4168.gif (531x359, 100K)

It has been working very well for the cryptocommunists in the USA.

cringe
based

very carefully

Personally, I'd form a small group, equip them all with a single car, some binos, and a couple .22 rifles with homemade silencers. Then have them hit power substations around a major city, 2 holes in each transformer.

After this, they'd fade into the population. Wait for the transformers to blow and plunge the city into darkness. Hopefully, this will lead to mass unrest in the population, which then escalates into riots and looting. From there, we'd need something to set it off, perhaps a false flag like suggested.

>11 stars
That flag is fucking retarded

Attached: 1.jpg (1109x1600, 635K)

Also, Bloomberg and other major Gun-Control advocates would be very high value targets.

> By Shitposting
In one way, yes.
Foreign hosted downloadable list of every politician, lobbyist, MIC CEO, Media CEO, media face, campaign financial contributor, NGO activist group HQ and leadership.
All cross referenced with work and home addresses.
Got to do the IFF ahead of time and build a target list.
Most of that data can be bought from commercial data bases already.
You can bet that the government and political activists already have such lists.

Help the lone wolves out.

It was a BBS system in Unintended Consequences.

Look at the case closure rates for murder in most cities.
It is around 50% or less.
For stranger on stranger violence it is much lower.
Chicago is 17%.
One and done, odds are you are never even a suspect if you can acces the list anonymously and have a zero social media footprint and don't take your cell phone along with you.

After the lights go out.

Yup. This.

You realize that imagery is all over united states monuments, money and even congress right?

Raise taxes to unsustainable levels.

Fuck you're stupid

They were, faggot

They didn’t. Essentially they got what they wanted, including all former IRA members becoming the police force which is pretty powerful.

No u

Successful armed uprising

I prefer fritos

Imagine all the americans who lost their lives so their great grandchildren could be taught the virtues of buttsex by trannies at school

Not even a stormfag, but damn

Attached: satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png (600x600, 507K)

>Responsible for the largest and most destructive war Europe has ever experienced
>Best case scenario is a shaky government that results in military rule immediately after Hitler's death

They were shortsighted idiots who ruined everything

Attached: 3141243.gif (250x232, 808K)

By not saying stupid shit like that!

Hitler was defeated so we can get militant feminism and tranny shit shoved down our throats

As if him winning would've stopped that.

> being this blatant
Oh shit nigga what are you doing

Hitler was defeated because he was an Austrian manlet

Fascism can and should exist without nonsensical ethnic and religious bias.
Spain and prewar Italy are perfect examples.
Suppression of extreme liberal, and left wing political ideologies and those that support them are the goal of fascism.

You can blame the hippies and euro trash for that.

I mean, I have a hard time believing that a Nazi empire, whatever its faults, would entertain mentally ill trannies and histrionic feminists.

Manlets rule the world, lanklet scum

I have just as hard a time believing 40's America would as well but look were we are.

It’s not political imagery. It’s anti religious mysticism.

Attached: 41D8D36B-67D7-47D8-A407-2B5F3BBF5A93.gif (672x688, 10K)

>a Nazi empire

Conservative military elements would've taken over after Hitler died. There is no Nazi empire, Hitler was the only thing that kept the party from unraveling because the other's couldn't stand each other.

You can thank the g*rmans for that
The US had eugenics programs and Jim Crow laws before the g*rmans had their massive chimp out. I suppose it's in their nature after all

Some of the founding members of the Nazi party were gay.
Even after they were purged himmler remained a fan of castration.

Attached: 4E68F416-8545-481B-91B5-9B5D1A4AC283.jpg (1050x700, 58K)

Remember, some gasses displace oxygen.
Can’t filter oxygen in, if there’s none to breath.

That pic is from a satire article

Looks like something from warhammer more than anything else.

No it doesn't.

I'd probably post about it in an obvious honeypot thread for starters.

Not with that flag that's for sure and I'd start by killing this guy

Attached: 1546918773270.jpg (972x1001, 120K)

proof

Attached: 1548807583282.jpg (550x422, 35K)

3 years of one weekend every other month going to different cities either blasting prominent AIPAC donors bnai brith members or ADL donors
throw in a ton of time delayed arson all over the states

easy.
heat starts coming down on me go full blaze of glory and try to take out as many jews, free masons or law enforcement as I can before the hammer drops.
you know how much damage you could do before agencies start putting it together who was behind it? entirely stranger on stranger anonymous targeting?

Attached: civil warrrrrrr.png (996x5099, 3.65M)

>cringy out of place italian symbol and an arbitrary amount of stars defiling the stars and stripes
Not even out of the gate and you've already made your rebel group look like a kooky cult instead of a group of patriots driven to the point of violence. Have your symbology be something distinctly American and only American.

That being said, isn't a half bad idea.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548659518583.png (720x404, 320K)

Attached: communication breakdown.jpg (1787x921, 598K)

so youre gonna wipe out every politician above the county level in the entire USA?

Attached: aipac.jpg (371x136, 12K)

Attached: 65DD3388-41D2-483B-BA17-62586657ACB1.jpg (491x491, 126K)

Based

add
jew bankers
jew journalists
most journalists
jew hollywood producers and anyone engaged in tv/radio/film
jews in print and magazines and online publications
every single person in the military above LT. COL or maybe one star general
free masons
banking/wall street
financial speculators
all left leaning academics
the permanent sub culture of black and hispanic crime supported by the welfare state which is 75% of them
all lobbyists
50% federal agency employees
50% of the intelligence community

the chinese are gonna flood us with remote detonation plastic explosives, manpads and automatic grenade launchers
cant wait

also if youre thinking of how to prepare for the 2nd american revolution
>join your states national guard
its not much of a commitment and if shit ever goes down your on the inside to butcher these traitors

Attached: ba8369a3875df7e0c51ecb75189bc4868e4fe2ff50a77691906c675983ea8e31.jpg (680x668, 67K)

this really.
if the cops wont be on your side, ramp up the other side and get the cops into a me or you situation.
all you would have to do is some indiscriminate gunfire or bombs. just a few shots.

then instagram and facebook and snapchat about how you saw cops LITERALLY GUNNING DOWN POOR BLACK PEOPLE #killcops #neverforget #riseup #sponsoredbysprite

Attached: real robert hours.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

>cringy out of place italian symbol
????? its literally on full display in a prominent place in the house of congress

Attached: house_of_congress_fasces2.jpg (602x308, 49K)

Mess with the best die like the rest
Get the marines on your side. Commander Little where are you?

Attached: IMG_6949.jpg (1200x1600, 334K)